• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would not recommend that.

Cooking the Blobfish will make it's innards toxic. Eating it raw will give you healthy benefits.
Not that it matters either way, as you are a member and therefore immortal.
Yeah, about that... I kinda botched the sacrifice. So I'm kinda screwed in that category.

D

Deleted member

You know what it says?
"Someday, I'd like to "Participate!!" too..."

*"These are just dreams of the captain."

More literal translation:
itsuka wa

sansen!!

****emitai...

Someday, I'd like to "participate!!"...

Disclaimer at the bottom:

akumade taichou no yume no o hanashi desu.

It is only the story of the captain's dream.

The disclaimer is most likely there so that people don't jump to conclusions and assume Captain Toad is going to be in Smash.
EDIT: I forgot that Smashboards censors anything with the letters s, h, i, and t in that order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
"SIGH" Comments from people such as HungryBox and Mew2King makes me hope those people don't play Smash 4. I know i am supposed to be respectful to them but these people are really getting on my nerves. I just want to say to them:

D

Deleted member

oh you play skullgirls? playing it right now, actually

also you play my team... this is such a coincidence
I'm terrible, but yeah, I play. I actually just bought it last Wednesday.
I have 3 different palette swap combinations, but Kyouko Sayaka team is the best team. I just wish Squigly had a green color that matched the Lucky Charms Peacock more

D

Deleted member

高丸は私の遺志である
鷹丸は私の遺志です。

Is more accurate.
鷹丸 is the correct kanji for the character (used at least on the Japanese Wikipedia page for the game).
である is used in writing only and is formal language. If the user actually is writing to someone in Japanese using formal language however, it is correct.
But if it's literally just "how do you translate this", then です is more accurate.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Gotta have that stache.
I was going to do it on :4robinf: but I stopped because I couldn't get it right so I just smeared Rogaine over my current avatar's face.
Palutena_Stache.png
Edit: みんなは日本語で話してる
なぜ

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'm terrible, but yeah, I play. I actually just bought it last Wednesday.
I have 3 different palette swap combinations, but Kyouko Sayaka team is the best team. I just wish Squigly had a green color that matched the Lucky Charms Peacock more
you got it on steam? just got it last month myself.

If you have it on steam I wouldn't mind playing a match or two.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I don't know if I said this anyway, but my signature got an overhaul!

Top row is newcomers, bottom row is veterans.
Can you guess them? Do you care to guess them?
Top row: Ghirahim, Meta Ridley, Captain Toad, Wrestler and Reporter.

Bottom row: Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, ROB, and Snake.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Idk if anyone posted this already, but Sal Romano posted this on Gematsu...

"As I'm sure most of ya know, the leaker e-mailed me last night teasing Shulk.

He also e-mailed me again this morning saying Nintendo keeps a lot secret from Bandai Namco, and that Sakurai may change his mind as he does all the time, but that Shulk was 100%.

A quote: "I only know what has been done, not what or when they will be made available. Sakurai may change his mind, and he does all the time. Shulk will not be changed."

I've e-mailed him about the lack of Shulk, as well as the whole Chrom being a Final Smash thing. I'll update if I get a response.

Still finding it hard to believe. 8 for 11 is no easy task. I wonder what he has to say."

Meh. I still think this leak is blown.

Here's the source, it's in the comments.
http://gematsu.com/2014/07/robin-lucina-captain-falcon-playable-new-super-smash-bros

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Idk if anyone posted this already, but Sal Romano posted this on Gematsu...

"As I'm sure most of ya know, the leaker e-mailed me last night teasing Shulk.

He also e-mailed me again this morning saying Nintendo keeps a lot secret from Bandai Namco, and that Sakurai may change his mind as he does all the time, but that Shulk was 100%.

A quote: "I only know what has been done, not what or when they will be made available. Sakurai may change his mind, and he does all the time. Shulk will not be changed."

I've e-mailed him about the lack of Shulk, as well as the whole Chrom being a Final Smash thing. I'll update if I get a response.

Still finding it hard to believe. 8 for 11 is no easy task. I wonder what he has to say."

Meh. I still think this leak is blown.

Here's the source, it's in the comments.
http://gematsu.com/2014/07/robin-lucina-captain-falcon-playable-new-super-smash-bros
I don't know, this all seems fishy to me.
First of all, he never gave proof why they're so secret, nor if Sakurai really did change it on him. It sounds like he just expects us to blindly accept it as fact.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that's been posted a couple of times.

you got it on steam? just got it last month myself.

If you have it on steam I wouldn't mind playing a match or two.
Yeah, I have it on steam. I'd be up for a few matches, but like I said, I'm awful, so don't expect me to do anything well :p

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Yeah, I have it on steam. I'd be up for a few matches, but like I said, I'm awful, so don't expect me to do anything well :p
well, you don't have much to really worry about, even if you loose you could learn something! :awesome:

btw, my steam should be the same as my username here.

D

Deleted member

well, you don't have much to really worry about, even if you loose you could learn something! :awesome:

btw, my steam should be the same as my username here.
True, true. I'm not used to steam at all; how does one start a match? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom