• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
you never know anything could happen and he may later announce that he will showing the 3ds information in corocoro so anything is possible until the 12th lets wait and see
Especially when considering that the 3DS Smash comes out in September in Japan, so they might be trying for hype the month before the game releases.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
If this is true, can we expect another character reveal in the upcoming weeks?

Sakurai stated that there are a few more videos, so I hope he'll live-stream them for us.
idk i don't like waiting for livestream to happen unless he's gonna show something longer than 2-3mins

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The magazine is obviously going to leak Mario as a playable character, no one will see it coming but you heard it here first blokes.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
What if there's a tragic twist in this reveal?

Sure, it could reveal only all the characters we know up to now... and that's it. There's no more left to reveal.

Irony? xD

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
A guy wanted to be a policeman

But he scored TOO HIGH on the intelligence portion of the test

They didn't hire him so he sued

The court ruled it's ok not to hire someone if they are too smart

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
My 6 Mains so far:

:4robinm:
:4tlink:
:4greninja:
:4littlemac:
[Insert Shulk Here]

I like to use characters that get up close and personal with the enemy.

Projectiles miss to much.

A swing to the enemy's face is likelier to hit than shooting a from an arm-canon, or throwing a freaking strawberry from 10 feet away.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Randomly bringing up topics?
"You don't know what you have until it's gone. Gone... gone... gone." -Conker
Rare described their own downfall in their own game, before it even happened. Well, Chris Seavor did to be fair.

Why do I keep depressing myself by watching Rare related videos? Never to feel the joy of playing Banjo-Threeie on the GameCube, or Conker's Other Bad Day, or Jet Force Gemini 2... Or to see any of these wonderful characters in Smash.

Can M$ finally discontinue the damn XBone already and sell off their game studios? Or even go third party like Sega, I'd take Banjo as a guest, even if it still tears my heart that he isn't where he belongs. Banjo should have more support than Sonic ever did.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Great, anyone person to add to the list of people on Smashboards in the same room as me.
Can I join that club? :D

...Um...Are you serious?...On second thought that wouldn't surprise me. >.>

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

AMERICA!
The land where you can't protect the law if you're too smart!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, I just found the most 80's music video I've ever seen

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Really? Considering @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht is not present, he must be a figment of my imagination.
Everyone but you is imaginary. We come and leave as we please, and we all disappear when you go to sleep.

You're really just a confused person sitting on the floor talking to yourself as you rot away in the mental institution.

:happysheep:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So I just realized that FE has more reps than Kirby! I'm not complaining about that, but I'd like to see another Kirby rep, preferably Waddle Dee because he is cute (then again, that argument could be used for most characters from that franchise).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Everyone but you is imaginary. We come and leave as we please, and we all disappear when you go to sleep.
You're really just a confused person sitting on the floor talking to yourself as you rot away in the mental institution.
I believe you are not allowed to make multiple accounts, @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht .

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well... I finally finished EarthBound. Touching game.

In the long run, I'm not going to remember it for the gameplay, but rather for the personality of the world. The way Itoi created the characters made me want to talk to everyone, a normally tedious task. Combine that with the amazing music, and you've got a game with a great atmosphere too. I also like how the game felt very personal to the player... all the way to the end.

Another big thing for me was how I related a lot to Ness. This may just be because of how ambiguous his personality was, but even still... His family, experiences (to an extent), and feelings all reminded me of my own life. Heck, he even has a blond friend who works in a preschool with whom he only has a slightly awkward relationship with. :laugh:

With that said, I was surprised I didn't cry at the end... and then I realized, the game reminded me so much of myself, I'd already shed my tears in real life.

TL;DR version: EarthBound is phenomenal, and I can apparently can write an emotional paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom