• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
You fantasize about me?

Tell me more.

Embarrass
If you insist.
This is one from last night.

I'm walking home after a long day of heated Smash discussion (which is my full-time job), I go into my bedroom, and there I see an extremely attractive women on my bed. She says she wants to be my love.
Here is the catch, she has a Pokémon fetish.
She is wearing a Gardevoir costume, and she points to three hooks on the wall, where there is each a different costume: a Bulbasaur one, a Squirtle one, and a Charmader one.
She asks me which one I choose.

Naturally, being a grass-type fan, I choose the Bulbasaur costume.

I put it on, climb onto the bed, where I am on top of her.

Suddenly, Sehnsucht bursts through the door in a Gary costume, points to the Charmander costume and exclaims, "FINE! Then I'll take this one!"

Then I cried out, "Nooooooooooo!!!!" and then woke up.

Don't ban me mods.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Decided to hop on the revamped signature banned wagon. Sig is now all the characters I care about, with the exception of Homura, who is only there for symmetry :p Everyone else I still like, just not as much as the guys in my sig.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
If you insist.

I'm walking home after a long day of heated Smash discussion (which is my full-time job), I go into my bedroom, and there I see an extremely attractive women on my bed. She says she wants to be my love.
She is wearing a Gardevoir costume, and she points to three hooks on the wall, where there is each a different costume: a Bulbasaur one, a Squirtle one, and a Charmader one.

Suddenly, Sehnsucht bursts through the door in a Gary costume, points to the Charmander costume and exclaims, "FINE! Then I'll take this one!"

Don't ban me mods.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you insist.

Don't ban me mods.

lol

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Looks like it's another fake. Sakurai has already stated that there will be no Gamepad exclusive content in the game.
http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/14/4429220/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-nintendo-3ds-removes-tripping

"The idea with Smash Bros., you have four players come together, and it's a fair playing field," Sakurai explained. "The idea of having one person with this special controller and special features that are only available to the gamepad player flies in the face of that.Right now, we're not adding any additional [GamePad] functionality at all."

"With Smash Bros. being a four-player game we want people to be on equal footing. That's our main philosophy when it comes to control features."
But, in a weird way, it explains a lot of things:

-Why Palutena's Temple, Mario Galaxy, and Pyrosphere were not playable at E3.
-Why Dark Pit was in Palutena's trailer but didn't have a title splash card.
-Why a DK and Kirby stage haven't been shown for either version yet.
-Why Sakurai has been irritatingly vague with Ridley for nearly a year now.
-Why Ridley's movements were so weird in the Smash Direct and why they only showed his shadow.
-Why no new villain characters have been shown yet.
-Why Sakurai made it a point to point out that bosses were a special feature this time around.

This also makes me think that, if this is true, the bosses will be limited to their own stages and that the option is only available in a special mode. We already know that Amiibos use the Gamepad so what Sakurai said wasn't entirely true either. I might be spinning a conspiracy theory here but I'll be very interested to see what comes up in the next couple of months.

D

Deleted member

Corocoro probably isn't going to reveal the entire entire roster, but I could be wrong.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I think they'll leak the starting roster, but not the whole thing.
Pretty sure we aren't gonna get the full roster.
Corocoro probably isn't going to reveal the entire entire roster, but I could be wrong.
*shakes head* I do not understand you people who think this.

If they're going to show the roster, the full thing is literally the only option. No one is going to get excited over the starting roster since it'll have only characters we've already seen and the article itself says "FULL".

It's like people don't read or something. Eh, whatever. I'm still looking forward to it since I want to know the whole cast ahead of time.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
This is what @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht 's inbox must look like right now.

KenithTheGatherer tagged you in a post in the thread Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0.
KenithTheGatherer tagged you in a post in the thread Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0.
ToasterBrains tagged you in a post in the thread Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0.
Vegito2727 tagged you in a post in the thread Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0.
ToasterBrains tagged you in a post in the thread Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0. Twice.
KenithTheGatherer tagged you to type this post.
*sees copious tag alerts*

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

If they're going to show the roster, the full thing is literally the only option. No one is going to get excited over the starting roster since it'll have only characters we've already seen and the article itself says "FULL".

It's like people don't read or something. Eh, whatever. I'm still looking forward to it since I want to know the whole cast ahead of time.
Yeah, but, they leaked the "entire" Brawl roster which was actually the characters on the website.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I'm going the "expect the worst, hope for the best" route.

If they do give out the whole roster though, I will be extremely happy.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If corocoro leaks the full roster do you think the site will be updated with all the characters? I pray this doesn't happen, because if it does, it kills speculation for a month.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah, but, they leaked the "entire" Brawl roster which was actually the characters on the website.
I wasn't around for that, so I don't know how that went. The entire roster was up on the Dojo when the game came out here, so I wasn't concerned.

If corocoro leaks the full roster do you think the site will be updated with all the characters? I pray this doesn't happen, because if it does, it kills speculation for a month.
And now I want this to happen even more~<3

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
For characters and stages... at face value. Not about the details of the characters or stages. It'll kill "who is in the game and what can we play on" questions but not "what can every character do and what happens on every stage" questions.

EDIT: And quite frankly, I don't care about it killing speculation either way.

And it'll be half wrong.
:awesome:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wasn't around for that, so I don't know how that went. The entire roster was up on the Dojo when the game came out here, so I wasn't concerned.
Actually, Mr. Game & Watch, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Jiggs, and Wolf were updated after the US release date.

The starting roster was revealed in both regions though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That moment when you see some awesome sunglesses you want but you realize you can't see without your regular glasses

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Actually, Mr. Game & Watch, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Jiggs, and Wolf were updated after the US release date.

The starting roster was revealed in both regions though.
Eh? I saw all of them up on the site the night before release. I don't remember ever seeing the starting roster, but I don't care about that anyway.

Though even then, I already knew the whole roster thanks to Japanese vids showcasing everyone's Final Smashes.

But it doesn't matter anyway. I'm looking forward to know the whole roster for Smash 4 before it's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom