• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
We doing the most wanted thing now?
Veterans:
  1. Snake
  2. Reworked Ganondorf, of course
  3. Ness
  4. Mr. Game & Watch
  5. Meta Knight
Newcomers:
0. RAYMAN FOR DLC MASHPOTATO SAMURAIIIII!
  1. King K. Rool
  2. Riddles the mystical rainbow dragon of giantness
  3. Mashpotato Samurai Takamaru
Since those three were the only ones I really had any hope for during Gematsu, with the leak being blown open...

4. Krystal, if she happens, and as long as Wolf returns. Falco too but I never cared for him much, but fans etc.
5. Well, without Lip, there isn't really anyone else I want... Happy Mask Salesman I suppose Dixie Kong.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The game has Furby drug dealers, robo waifus, lizard men, dinosaurs, that Jesus Santa Smurf, a bunch of British people, a laser sword, waifu simulator elements, and most importantly swimsuits that come in male and female flavors.
But does the game have any Jive Pimps? One of the Furbies will suffice.

Veterans:
  1. Snake
  3. Ness
  4. Mr. Game & Watch
  5. Meta Knight
Newcomers:
  1. King K. Rool
Since those three were the only ones I really had any hope for during Gematsu, with the leak being blown open...

4. Krystal, if she happens, and as long as Wolf returns. Falco too but I never cared for him much, but fans etc.
5. Well, without Lip, there isn't really anyone else I want... Happy Mask Salesman I suppose Dixie Kong.

I mostly want to see Ganon and Wario at this point. I'm not too worried about Ness, he'll likely come back.

For new characters, I'm fine with Ritalin the Lavander Space Dino and British Jedi Dude.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone else noticed where the artwork of Paulutena is cropped? It kind of looks like she's decapitated :D. It's a nice shot of Pit though.

If looking at Palutena, it's about where your eyes would be

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I mostly want to see Ganon and Wario at this point. I'm not too worried about Ness, he'll likely come back.

For new characters, I'm fine with Ritalin the Lavander Space Dino and British Jedi Dude.
Oh, I'm not worried about Ness, I'm only worried about Snake and whether or not we'll get Falcondorf again. The rest of the vets are just who I want to see the most next, and Ness tops that since he's my main in each game.

King K. Rool and Snake are all I need to be satisfied now, Ridley and Takamaru would just be sweet, sweet icing on the cake.

If Krystal shows up as well, then I'll be a very happy camper for once in regards to newcomers.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Oh, I'm not worried about Ness, I'm only worried about Snake and whether or not we'll get Falcondorf again. The rest of the vets are just who I want to see the most next, and Ness tops that since he's my main in each game.

King K. Rool and Snake are all I need to be satisfied now, Ridley and Takamaru would just be sweet, sweet icing on the cake.

If Krystal shows up as well, then I'll be a very happy camper for once in regards to newcomers.
I just noticed you changed all of your main icons to Falcon. :laugh:

How long will that last, I wonder? :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about Snake too. But we don't really know how many 3rd party characters are allowed in a single Smash game.

I have a feeling that Ganon will be given a few more unique moves this time around, but I doubt he'll be completely changed, so that he'll remain familiar to those that used him before. Who knows, maybe he'll at least have completely different Variations he can pick? That'd be cool.

I don't care all that much about Krystal though. Don't hate her, but I don't like her all that much either.

No doubt seeing another DK or Metroid character would be cool.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Veterans:
  1. Snake
  3. Ness
  4. Mr. Game & Watch
  5. Meta Knight
Newcomers:
  1. King K. Rool

Ridley, Krystal, DIXIE KONG? Yes please!
Takamaru and King K Rool? Eh, I wouldn't mind seeing them in the game.
All 5 veterans I give credit for, especially Ness and Mr Game and Watch.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
My most wanted veterans are
5.Ganondorf
4.Wolf
3.Lucas
2.Mewtwo
1.Snake

Most wanted newcomer:
5.Vaati
4.Vaati
3.Vaati
2.Vaati
1.Vaati

I seriously have no idea what newcomer to support now besides Vaati now that we have both Palutena and Lucina.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ok, I think I should probably point something out, I may have been joking at Scatman every time he brings up Vaati, but here's the thing, I only do it because he brings up Vaati all the time. I for one would like to see Vaati playable, but I'm not blinded by it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ok, I think I should probably point something out, I may have been joking at Scatman every time he brings up Vaati, but here's the thing, I only do it because he brings up Vaati all the time. I for one would like to see Vaati playable, but I'm not blinded by it.
Says the one who always talks about Krystal or a Sonic rep.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Honestly, I'm quite pleased with the game so far, and right now Vaati's the only major character that I want that's not a veteran that hasn't been revealed yet. Especially when the other one's that I really supported were just Lucina and Palutena. Vaati's the only newcomer I know to support now.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Gematsu's not dead. heres why.
Lucina being mentioned in the leak really isn't proof against the leak. If it omits information then it just isn't all of the information. It doesn't mean the information is wrong. Its not like he said "here are all of the newcomers and no one else is a newcomer".

Since the leaker isn't involved with development as others have speculated how is he supposed to know when exactly a character is going to be revealed? He's been "wrong" with when a character has been revealed before. Why now is it "evidence" against the leak. Everyone thought Shulk was going to be revealed so it would only make sense that he would think so too. He didn't even really say that "Shulk is being revealed tomorrow" he just said "enjoy my good friend Shulk". The Xenoblade people don't even know when Shulk is getting revealed. They just keep retweeting things because it might be Shulk. Not because they know definitely it is. Someone that has an old list of all the newcomers would only be able to guess when a character would be revealed just like the rest of us.

Robin and Chrom is where this can get confusing and its easy to just drop the leak. This guy doesn't really sound too familiar with Nintendo games in the first place. Chorus kids? X and Y Pokemon? Animal crossing guy? Its not that specific but its close enough. Chrom and Robin? in other words an Awakening character. eh..... good enough for me. Especially since Chrom is a part of their Final Smash. They could've even considered Chrom but changed their minds after this guy got the information which is likely. For example say someone during the pre brawl days said that there was a Diddy/Dixie duo character along with all the other characters that are new in Brawl. Ok then we find out Dixie isn't in the game as playable. So the leak is incorrect right? Wrong. Diddy and Dixie were planned early on in Brawl but didn't make it in the game by the end. So the information is technically wrong but only because it had to change from the beginning of development to the end. That doesn't mean that the rest of the newcomers revealed are or will be incorrect.

I really don't care about the 2 characters left in the leak I just think that to say that it was killed right now is just a bit premature.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know the ONE thing I hate about things with subtitles is I have to actively watch it the whole time it's playing where as normal shows I can look away and just listen what's going on more often

I've decided to watch all the heisei Kamen Riders starting with Kuuga leading up to decade

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Most wanted veterans:
5. Falco
4. Mr. Game & Watch
3. Pichu
2. Ness
1. Mewtwo

Most wanted newcomers:
5. Baby Mario
4. Hawlucha
3. Lana from Hyrule Warriors
2. Groose
1. Anthony Higgs

The top three of my most wanted are ones I actually want. I don't mind whether G&W or Falco are back or not, but I'm sure they're back.

Newcomers list...I really don't have any desires for newcomers, but will be happy with whatever gets reveals. So I made a non-serious list...Anything I wanted before on the newcomers list already got deconfirmed anyways, so I had trouble thinking of anything.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Most wanted veterans:
5. Dr. Mario
4. Squirtle
3. Ivysaur
2. Ice Climbers
1. Mr. G&W

Most wanted newcomers:

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I miss the support Krystal had in Brawl she was the one I wanted the most in that game. Still rooting for her regardless

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
"Vaati Vaati Vaati Vaati Vaati Shrek Vaati Vaati Vaati"

"Krystal Krystal Shadow Krystal Tails Krystal Rouge Cream Blaze Krystal Bill Cosby"

"Pika Pi Pikachu Pika Pika Chu Chu Chu"

"Lucina Ghirahim Debbie OHYESLUCINA Ghirahimdahimdahim also JanTran"

"King K. Rool, Ridley, Takamaru, poor Lip, wait wut RAYMAN?!"

"goku reggie powerpuff girls goku lol"

"MEGAMAAAAAAAAANNNNN! And LITTLE MAC!"

"Dr. Kawashima, need I say any more?"

Try and guess who is who. :troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Gematsu's not dead. heres why.
Lucina being mentioned in the leak really isn't proof against the leak. If it omits information then it just isn't all of the information. It doesn't mean the information is wrong. Its not like he said "here are all of the newcomers and no one else is a newcomer".

Since the leaker isn't involved with development as others have speculated how is he supposed to know when exactly a character is going to be revealed? He's been "wrong" with when a character has been revealed before. Why now is it "evidence" against the leak. Everyone thought Shulk was going to be revealed so it would only make sense that he would think so too. He didn't even really say that "Shulk is being revealed tomorrow" he just said "enjoy my good friend Shulk". The Xenoblade people don't even know when Shulk is getting revealed. They just keep retweeting things because it might be Shulk. Not because they know definitely it is. Someone that has an old list of all the newcomers would only be able to guess when a character would be revealed just like the rest of us.

Robin and Chrom is where this can get confusing and its easy to just drop the leak. This guy doesn't really sound too familiar with Nintendo games in the first place. Chorus kids? X and Y Pokemon? Animal crossing guy? Its not that specific but its close enough. Chrom and Robin? in other words an Awakening character. eh..... good enough for me. Especially since Chrom is a part of their Final Smash. They could've even considered Chrom but changed their minds after this guy got the information which is likely. For example say someone during the pre brawl days said that there was a Diddy/Dixie duo character along with all the other characters that are new in Brawl. Ok then we find out Dixie isn't in the game as playable. So the leak is incorrect right? Wrong. Diddy and Dixie were planned early on in Brawl but didn't make it in the game by the end. So the information is technically wrong but only because it had to change from the beginning of development to the end. That doesn't mean that the rest of the newcomers revealed are or will be incorrect.

I really don't care about the 2 characters left in the leak I just think that to say that it was killed right now is just a bit premature.

Nopenopenope.

Let it go, buddy.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, I'm neutral on Krystal. I wouldn't really care if she got in. Though I would be angry if she replaced someone.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He's reading the book backwards.

Like some kind of pagan!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

"Krystal Krystal Shadow Krystal Tails Krystal Rouge Cream Blaze Krystal Bill Cosby"

I'm guessing I'm the 2nd one and KTG is the fourth

But let me ask you, when did I ever say Bill Cosby? And did you read that confession I just made?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Scatman's Land.
Jumper of Cliffs.
?
What's The Frequency Kenith?
?
Wesley/Mario
?
RedPikmin22

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm honestly considering maining Robin

Or at least trying him out and seeing if I would

Him or Greninja

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm honestly considering maining Robin

Or at least trying him out and seeing if I would

Him or Greninja
Robin looks pretty gimmicky. Like extremely gimmicky. Too gimmicky. He has 2 different swords and idk how many books this guy has to read to maintain a move set. idk about him. Just looks like a campy character. He does have a move that restores health though so thats good.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm guessing I'm the 2nd one and KTG is the fourth

But let me ask you, when did I ever say Bill Cosby? And did you read that confession I just made?
No no, the second one was clearly Fatmanonice. :troll:
Scatman's Land.
Jumper of Cliffs.
?
What's The Frequency Kenith?
?
Wesley/Mario
?
RedPikmin22
Yep.
Yep.
Nope.