• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I actually notice a majority of my milestone posts. The thing is though I just don't make a big deal out of it. :p

Except post 666, but that doesn't count. >.>
When I remember to make a milestone post, I always find myself over the number by a few posts, and haven't made a single one as a result.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
So um...

EVO. Place your bets.

I think someone will counterpick Master Hand. It doesn't say the Name Entry Glitch is banned on the EVO website, so it must be legal :troll:
You know what, someone SHOULD try it. If it was possible and turned out to be a cool little rules thing, think of how hype it would be.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I never did milestones.
Mostly because they remind me I post far too much.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Speaking of EVO... any tips for making twitch not hate me? I'm trying to watch some of the other fighters for fun, but I'm skipping all over on the lowest quality, any ideas how to make it run better?

Hong

The Strongest
Speaking of EVO... any tips for making twitch not hate me? I'm trying to watch some of the other fighters for fun, but I'm skipping all over on the lowest quality, any ideas how to make it run better?
Are you on Time Warner?

I know it might sound lame for me giving you the first Google result, but this was a huge help for some of our viewers down south. Keep me posted, preferably tagging me or quoting my message so I'll know to respond.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The science channel posted a comment saying "In the not too distant future - Green fuels"

So I replied "When? Next Sunday A.D."

They replied back but they didn't get the joke

Hong

The Strongest
@ Hong Hong woah that actually did great work! I can't watch in 720p but at least I can actually watch decently! Thanks for saving my EVO!!!
Great. Happy to hear that.

Just so you know, North American servers are a bit wonky right now. I have a good connection and am occasionally suffering loss on Source; just the way things are between EVO, Red Bull Battlegrounds, and the DOTA 2 International.

Even though you might get that circle swirly thing when your video pauses, it may or may not be related to hardware. Depending on your CPU VS GPU, it may be worth it to right click the video -> click Settings..., and try turning Hardware acceleration on and off to see if it makes any difference. I doubt this is a problem, though.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So when's the Kellogg's vs. Capcom stream?
I can't wait for all the high-level Toucan Sam play.

I mean, sure, he may have issues fighting against Leon Kennedy normally, but I think the Toucan Sam players can counter that with Crackle.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I can't wait for all the high-level Toucan Sam play.

I mean, sure, he may have issues fighting against Leon Kennedy normally, but I think the Toucan Sam players can counter that with Crackle.
Toucan Sam is way too OP.
Corn Pop on the other hand is underrated.

D

Deleted member

Toucan Sam is way too OP.
Corn Pop on the other hand is underrated.
Toucan Sam? OP?

Please. He's no Tony the Tiger. That guy needs to be nerfed so hard. Not even Virgil has good matchups against him.

has never played mahvel, so please don't sue me if Virgil isn't unbeatable or whatever. I just assumed he was one of the best characters

also Kellogg's vs. Capcom is actually real. Kellogg's makes the Spider-Man cereal. Spider-Man is playable in Mahvel.

Last edited by a moderator:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Great. Happy to hear that.

Just so you know, North American servers are a bit wonky right now. I have a good connection and am occasionally suffering loss on Source; just the way things are between EVO, Red Bull Battlegrounds, and the DOTA 2 International.

Even though you might get that circle swirly thing when your video pauses, it may or may not be related to hardware. Depending on your CPU VS GPU, it may be worth it to right click the video -> click Settings..., and try turning Hardware acceleration on and off to see if it makes any difference. I doubt this is a problem, though.
Yeah, I'm starting to slow down again. I'll give that a go. At worst I can always watch the matches when they're done, though it'd lack the same hype.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Toucan Sam? OP?

Please. He's no Tony the Tiger. That guy needs to be nerfed so hard. Not even Virgil has good matchups against him.

has never played mahvel, so please don't sue me if Virgil isn't unbeatable or whatever. I just assumed he was one of the best characters
Have you ever seen him? I thought we accepted he should've been banned a long time ago.

What about the Raisen Bran Sun
He needs to be buffed a ton. Just how bad he got nerfed is unacceptable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kellogg's vs. Capcom is actually real though; Kellogg's makes the Spider-man cereal, and Spider-man is playable in Mahvel.

But yeah, Raisin Bran sun needs serious buffs. He was quite good before, but no one likes Raisin Bran so he was nerfed. Now, he's completely worthless.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Honestly, though, I'm just looking forward to all the mindgames the Pringles Man players will bring to the table.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Have you ever seen him? I thought we accepted he should've been banned a long time ago.

He needs to be buffed a ton. Just how bad he got nerfed is unacceptable.
As long as you lame it out his heat will eventually dwindle down the opponents health

Or give them skin cancer

I know it was nerfed but he's still viable with a defensive play

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Kellogg's vs. Capcom is actually real though; Kellogg's makes the Spider-man cereal, and Spider-man is playable in Mahvel.

But yeah, Raisin Bran sun needs serious buffs. He was quite good before, but no one likes Raisin Bran so he was nerfed. Now, he's completely worthless.
Can I buy this?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly, though, I'm just looking forward to all the mindgames the Pringles Man players will bring to the table.
I'm really impressed with his mix-up game. I just can't wait to see if someone will pull off the "Soured Cream with Onions".

As long as you lame it out his heat will eventually dwindle down the opponents health

Or give them skin cancer

I know it was nerfed but he's still viable with a defensive play
Sure. If you're suicidal and don't mind having to be hit by everything.
I swear, the only thing he's still good is being an assist. But other than that there's not much going for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom