• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
The hype is real for EVO!~

So who are you guys rooting for? I want Hungrybox or Armada to win.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm still baffled about the Shulk confirmed logic from a retweet.

Then I'll laugh if he's not shown.
Then I'll go on a bragging rampage later on.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I really hate satellite internet.....

Bleh.

Even though I am unable to watch it, here's hoping for Axe, Armade, or M2K to win.

Axe because it would be nice to see an A tier character to win an international.

Armade bcuz Peach.

M2K because, well, M2K lol.

Hong

The Strongest
I don't care who wins.

Just who ever styles in doing so.

I like Hungrybox as a person immensely. A great guy in-person. That said, aside from Rest combos, Jiggs is not a very stylin' character. Inversely, I always root for Falcon.

D

Deleted member

That's not the evidence. The evidence is that for the first time ever, Sakurai is telling us about a reveal before it happens, or in other words, a vision of the future. Shulk confirmed :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's simple really. See, developers (especially that in Nintendo) are contractually obligated to only retweet other posts if they have something to do with it. Sure, one could say it's because he likes Smash. But why would =one go to such a ridiculous hypothesis like that?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Then I'll laugh if he's not shown.
Then I'll go on a bragging rampage later on.
****, I'd be happy to see any new character. But I'm also on that Tekken hype. I hope we get a good trailer.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
About 16 Hours left until the presentation. I'll play along with the Monado Monday charade, but I won't be too surprised if we get Krystal or Chrom instead.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's simple really. See, developers (especially that in Nintendo) are contractually obligated to only retweet other posts if they have something to do with it. Sure, one could say it's because he likes Smash. But why would =one go to such a ridiculous hypothesis like that?
So what about the RetroStudios photo? We speculated,but nothing came out.

BUUUUUUUURN!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I am going to laugh so hard if the reveal is not only not a Gematsu character but also a character that would make the chances of one of the Gematsu characters very unlikely, like say Robin.

I wonder what kind of excuses would be made if that were to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom