• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong

The Strongest
XD The FGC has changed the way I see Pringles forever.

Like after when I stomp my housemate in a game, I can come into their room later and put a Pringles tin on their desk.

And they'll take full insult, as intended.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know if anyone else heard this, but Tekken 7 got leaked. Apparently it uses Unreal Engine 4.

Kellogg's vs. Capcom is actually real though; Kellogg's makes the Spider-man cereal, and Spider-man is playable in Mahvel.

But yeah, Raisin Bran sun needs serious buffs. He was quite good before, but no one likes Raisin Bran so he was nerfed. Now, he's completely worthless.
I want that Spider-Man cereal. They better have a radioactive spider as the prize.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Of course. The onions certainly have their uses, but all of the different things he can do out of the shrimp makes it much more useful. It's possibly his most versatile move.
But shrimp doesn't have that big of a range. Which gives him issues against Tony or Sam.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But shrimp doesn't have that big of a range. Which gives him issues against Tony or Sam.
Pringles has a small hurtbox though, far smaller than Tony's. He can at least play sort of campy with White Chocolate Peppermint against Tony, but it's super boring to watch, and it doesn't work very well against Sam at all. It's really sad that Pringles can't do anything against Morrigan, Tony, and Sam teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pringles has a small hurtbox though, far smaller than Tony's. He can at least play sort of campy with White Chocolate Peppermint against Tony, but it's super boring to watch, and it doesn't work very well against Sam at all. It's really sad that Pringles can't do anything against Morrigan, Tony, and Sam teams.
Well, unless you know about the glitch.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Nope, EVO is dieing for me again, it's weird. When I go here to look at posts (waiting for KI to end) it NEVER skips, if I watch it it does. GAHHHHH

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm just gonna wait till the EVO stuff is put on Youtube. So that way I can watch it on my own time.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL

AkibaRangers fight the "American Powerful Rangers"

Who are mad at Japan that they are copying their show and renaming it "Super Sentai"

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I'm just gonna wait till the EVO stuff is put on Youtube. So that way I can watch it on my own time.
Youtube has a little bar that shows how long the video has left. It can let you know if someone is actually going to make a comeback or not in a match. It kills my hype since I know if someone will win or not just by the bar...

D

Deleted member

BEHOLD THE POWER OF MONDAY!

and if Chrom's revealed it'd better be a 3 minute showcase of him taunting. "ANYTHING CAN CHANGE!"

I can see the future now...

You mean Chrom will SS+ Broken tier so he'll be the only character anyone uses? Noooooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Go Fulgore! Kick some ass.

EDIT: Looks like Justin Wong's going with Sabrewolf.

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Is there any way to like, rewind a stream while it's playing? I'm starting to give up hope that I can watch melee live, but I wanna watch it as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member

Is there any way to like, rewind a stream while it's playing? I'm starting to give up hope that I can watch melee live, but I wanna watch it as soon as possible.
Sadly no. Unless there's a poverty chat running a certain amount of time behind.

Hong

The Strongest
@ LiteralGrill LiteralGrill
Sorry I haven't been much help. I'm better at handling technical information for the streamer than the viewer. :/

That said, IGN has been getting the videos up fast. No matter what, the top 8 should be up within the week of the event ending, if not the day after.
Go Fulgore! Kick some ***.

EDIT: Looks like Justin Wong's going with Sabrewolf.
He's the best in the business. Would be weird if he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom