• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Goku, man.

Goku.

or steve

Hence why Miiverse would go insane.

"We wanted GOKU! What was so hard about that?"

"Oh great. First a fitness girl, then a space girl, then a goddess girl, now a Super Saiyan girl."

"Who even IS Note?"

And of course all the usual discussion about "no non-video game characters in Smash" and all that.

No one would be safe.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Oh hey, so how long ago did Earthbound come out on the eshop? Cause I didn't know about this.
Suddenly super pumped to finally be able to play it legitimately, us in Europe didn't even get anything. We never do ;n;

D

Deleted member

THROW HIM INTO THE DUNGEON!!!!
You mean "After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule then we can talk about unrealistic Smash wet dreams! Take him away!" right? The King never says "THROW HIM INTO THE DUNGEON!!!!"

Oh hey, so how long ago did Earthbound come out on the eshop? Cause I didn't know about this.
Suddenly super pumped to finally be able to play it legitimately, us in Europe didn't even get anything. We never do ;n;
It's been out for more than a year now. Where have you been? :ness:

Last edited by a moderator:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I didn't mean a new character, I just mean...something.

I mean, Nintendo come forward as a sponsor at the last minute, their role as a sponsorship is totally unclear (they clearly didn't offer setups or anything, as a call for setup donations was made at the last minute), and there is an "Announcements & Awards" segment right after the Melee finals.

I feel like they will announce SOMETHING related to Smash. I don't think it will be a new character. I don't even necessarily think it will be directly related to Smash 4's various components as a game (modes, stages, etc). But I feel like they have to be announcing something. Maybe an official Melee tournament, even?

I'm not getting my hopes up too high (although a Melee tournament would be amazing historically, it wouldn't really effect me, even though I would probably watch it). But I feel they have to announce SOMETHING, however small. Even if it's just some limited edition of Smash 4, or something.
Nintendo would not do a melee tourney when smash 4 coming out they want people to stop playing it to play smash 4 not continue playing Melee.

D

Deleted member

So, how are we gonna come up with a good excuse for the lame **** we pulled last night, @BluePsychic ?
We don't. We don't bother trying to cover it up. We just accept that we did, and face the banhammer with pride. Making excuses is cheating.
even though we'd already be banned if they were going to issue any.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nintendo would not do a melee tourney when smash 4 coming out they want people to stop playing it to play smash 4 not continue playing Melee.
I mean like an official Melee tournament endorsed by Nintendo to be announced this year, and held next year.

Alongside a Smash 4 one of course.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I mean like an official Melee tournament endorsed by Nintendo to be announced this year, and held next year.

Alongside a Smash 4 one of course.
a Melee tourney would be horrible business u want people to buy a new game not stick to one that makes u no money at all it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
a Melee tourney would be horrible business u want people to buy a new game not stick to one that makes u no money at all it.
No, there's all sorts of things they could pull to use a Melee tournament for good business. Selling Smash 4 at a discount, at the venue, is one thing they could do.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
No, there's all sorts of things they could pull to use a Melee tournament for good business. Selling Smash 4 at a discount, at the venue, is one thing they could do.
what venues do u go to all events i go to sell things at double the price lol. Selling it there is one thing but lets think of it like Pokemon Nintendo do not run Black and White tourneys anymore they do X and Y and they if tourneys for smash it will be the most recent which will be smash 4 when it comes out. I might add this all an opinion they could do what u say i just find it extremely unlikely.

Hong

The Strongest
D

Deleted member

I didn't even mean to use it to offend. It was a reference to the Medic's possible background. Kind of an immature joke, and I apologize.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Let's not. :)

Needlessly throw the term nazi around, that is. I know the term "grammar nazi" is just a joke and it's not vulgar or anything, but some of our users are sensitive to it.
Uh, damn, mod's here, uh--
They started it! :sadeyes:
here i go resorting to playground tactics
EDIT: I just realized, I wasted my 500th post a while ago and didn't even notice.
What is wrong with me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So um...

EVO. Place your bets.

I think someone will counterpick Master Hand. It doesn't say the Name Entry Glitch is banned on the EVO website, so it must be legal :troll:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
OH MAN MY 5357TH POST

MILESTONE

I'D LIKE TO THANK THE ACADEMY

:troll:

D

Deleted member

I binge-watched the three Madoka Magica movies. I feel... satisfied (and tired.)
I've binge-watched the anime at least 3 times, but I've never thrown in the movie. Maybe I'll do that for my birthday this year so I stay up to the minute I was born.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I actually notice a majority of my milestone posts. The thing is though I just don't make a big deal out of it. :p

Except post 666, but that doesn't count. >.>

D

Deleted member

Only time I made a deal of a milestone post was when I made 1,000 posts on *classified to avoid being shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom