• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I tend to be more a day dreamer then a night dream myself.

On a different note, I got to watch Anastasia for the first time today. I liked it. I was actually surprised it wasn't a Disney cartoon, as it had the quality of one. The "Learn to Do It" song is also stuck in my head now.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Final Destination
Battle Destination
Dream Destination
Fountain of Destination
Yoshi's Destination
Pokemon Destination
Is Mushroom Destination the place where dreams are made?

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Is Mushroom Destination the place where dreams are made?
Still so blind? Then I will make you see. Come to the place where all Space Animals leave their mark on fate: The Graveyard Destination!

Behold, these lifeless stocks used to be full of power. United with the hearts of their masters on this barren soil, Mains of Fox and Falco were locked in combat as a great Tier List War raged!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If this episode of Kamen Rider Decade has anything to say about it, Kamen Rider Den-o kind of sucks

Edit: They said "Moe" in this episode

But he pronounced it like Moy

Edit 2: This episode he turned to Den-O and got his butt kicked.

Den-O REALLY is not looking good

Last edited:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
So much FD mode, why isn't there Battle Field mode?
I've been wanting that confirmation since April 8th, one with no platforms, and one with platforms, but with the battlefield layout from Brawl and Melee.

It would give players more of a choice.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Today I got stuck at a relative's house without much to do. So I decided to beat Julius in KH3D, which I've been meaning to do for ages. Not only did I beat him with both Sora and Riku, I did so underleveled, poorly equiped and without useful abilities like Once More and Poison or Confusion Block. Needless to say, I feel really accomplished :awesome:

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Why did I have to be an idiot and give my gamecube away to a friend when I was like 10 years old.

Damn it, I should really go buy another copy of Melee somewhere.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Why did I have to be an idiot and give my gamecube away to a friend when I was like 10 years old.

Damn it, I should really go buy another copy of Melee somewhere.
Good luck, I think that's the most expensive Gamecube game out there.

Took me 45 big ones to get it, and it was only the disc.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OH THIS IS AWESOME

Kamen Rider Decade is in the world of Shinkenger

I was hoping he'd cross into a Super Sentai universe

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I think we'll get a veteran in the actual trailer, much like with Charizard and to a lesser extent Mr G&W. I'm hoping for Chrom + Roy, (hoping he returns :() I can't see how'd they fit Mewtwo, Squirtle, Ivysaur or Capt Falcon into the Shulk trailer, lol.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I think we'll get a veteran in the actual trailer, much like with Charizard and to a lesser extent Mr G&W. I'm hoping for Chrom + Roy, (hoping he returns :() I can't see how'd they fit Mewtwo, Squirtle, Ivysaur or Capt Falcon into the Shulk trailer, lol.
Chrom and Roy would be amazing.

I'm hoping for a double reveal too.

Mewtwo and Shulk?

I dont even knowwww. So excited though. Bottom of the barrel is sad. 30 hours!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So, we are about 1 day and 3:30 hours away from the reveal. Too bad too many hints have been dropped. Making wild guesses would have been fun.

Totally forgot about it. (>_<)
I'm trying to encourage people to make wild guesses anyway. Everyone's boring me by only guessing Shulk or someone else Gematsu related.

I need to find something awesome to replace my signature with when it isn't Shulk.

D

Deleted member

Good luck, I think that's the most expensive Gamecube game out there.

Took me 45 big ones to get it, and it was only the disc.
I got it for roughly the same price, but with the box and manual too. I think the most expensive Gamecube game(s) are Zelda Master Quest, Four Swords Adventures (because of how much money you have to pay to actually play it) and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

And if Shulk is going to be revealed with anyone, it must be Lucas (because Japan only) or R.O.B.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is also awesome.

He's in the world of Kamen Rider Black RX

Which was one of the FEW Kamen Rider series translated into English as "Masked Rider"

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Chrom and Roy would be amazing.

I'm hoping for a double reveal too.

Mewtwo and Shulk?

I dont even knowwww. So excited though. Bottom of the barrel is sad. 30 hours!
I'd like to see Roy back, especially since Marth has been nerfed in the air, and he doesn't have blue hair, lol.

As only newcomers get trailers (with the kinda exception of Charizard) don't think "bottom of the stash" means massive cuts or anything like that.

I do think, however, that it means Ganon's minion (Agahnim, Vaati, Zant, Ghirahim, they're kinda the same guy, though I think Vaati would be the default) and Ridley will have to wait till next time. :crying:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think what "bottom of the stash" means is that all the newcomers (except maybe Mega Man and Pac-man) will be revealed before release, and end up being starter. And then the roster will look incredibly stupid by making Wario and the Ice Climbers hidden. I don't care how early they'll be unlocked; it'll just be weird if they are hidden.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think what "bottom of the stash" means is that all the newcomers (except maybe Mega Man and Pac-man) will be revealed before release, and end up being starter. And then the roster will look incredibly stupid by making Wario and the Ice Climbers hidden. I don't care how early they'll be unlocked; it'll just be weird if they are hidden.
Well, having to unlock Wario would mean that you have to face his farts before you get to play as him. You decide if that's good or bad.

D

Deleted member

Well, having to unlock Wario would mean that you have to face his farts before you get to play as him. You decide if that's good or bad.
I'd be far more worried about potentially having to face his recovery

double jump->wario bike->bike jump->wario waft->corkscrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom