• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
So in the interest of changing the subject, I have a random question.

What ability from Pogeymans would you find most useful in day to day life? I would want Chlorophyll because I'm outside all day for work and it would be nice to get a speed boost from the sun.
Rough Skin, Iron Barbs, Flame Body, Static, Poison Point, Effect Spore.

Don't touch me.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
How does it feel, Pogeyboys, that you will never be a Pogeymon Master, merely a Pogerman Plebian?

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
To go back to this question:
If I could date a mod, I would date @ ndayday ndayday .

I would find out all about him to learn all the right things to do, all the right things to say. Adapt myself to be everything he could ever want in his love life. I would date him for maybe a few weeks to work my way into his heart, so that he cannot go a single day without thinking about me. Then one day, I would ask him to meet me at a fancy restaurant for a dinner. Somewhere special. Tell him to dress really nice and arrive early.

And then I won't show up at all and ignore his calls.

@ mimgrim mimgrim
Have you played Path of Radiance per chance?
You're a fantastically horrible human being.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
A couple of years ago, I knew a 40-something eccentric gay man who, for reasons, made me feel uncomfortable so I cut him off and blocked him on Facebook.
Something like this happened my first year of grad school. Met a 50-60 year old guy at a conference who took a strong interest in me but I thought nothing of it at first until he sought me out on Facebook. Was one of those evangelical gay Christians who had "corrective therapy" numerous times since the 60's but still had "cravings" as he called it. Needless to say, things got super creepy really fast and I cut ties almost immediately. For about a week afterwards I was paranoid that he was going to seek out where I'd live and he'd show up at my apartment in the middle of the night.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Something like this happened my first year of grad school. Met a 50-60 year old guy at a conference who took a strong interest in me but I thought nothing of it at first until he sought me out on Facebook. Was one of those evangelical gay Christians who had "corrective therapy" numerous times since the 60's but still had "cravings" as he called it. Needless to say, things got super creepy really fast and I cut ties almost immediately. For about a week afterwards I was paranoid that he was going to seek out where I'd live and he'd show up at my apartment in the middle of the night.
That's really ****ing creepy, "cravings", well no sleep for me tonight I guess

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Yeah but did you have dreams about playing co-op games with his daughter at a house party or whatever

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So, all you Pokémon players on here, does anyone have a non-US Ditto that they would be willing to trade me?

I'm want to start using the Masuda Method on one of my Pokémon, but I need a Ditto first.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've been thinking about what mega evolutions could possibly be revealed next month, and I've wrote up a bit of a wish list of what I hope to see. It's a bit specific, but I'm mainly hoping for the M.E. itself to be confirmed. I ignored typings:
Mega Breloom
Stat gains: Speed + Attack
Ability: Technician, Moxie, Natural Cure, or Poison Heal
-
Mega Zangoose
Stat Gains: Attack + Speed (a minor upgrade to his defenses wouldn't hurt either.)
Ability: Moxie, Immunity, Fur Coat, Scrappy, Tough Claws or Toxic Boost
-
Mega Linoone
Stat gains: Attack + Defense
Ability: ****ING SCRAPPY EXTREMESPEED N199@. or Tough Claws
-
Mega Flygon
Stat gains: Sp.Attack + Speed
Ability: Multiscale, Sand Stream or Sand Rush
-
Mega Salamence
Stat Gains: Attack + Sp. Defense
Ability: Unerve, Limber, Mold Breaker or Infiltrator
-
Mega Sceptile (2nd)
Stat Gains: Defense + Sp.Attack
Ability: Multiscale
-
Mega Typhlosion
Stat gains: Sp.attack + Speed / Attack + Speed
Ability: Mold Breaker, Flash Fire, Fur Coat, Infiltrator, Water Absorb, Intimidate

Morbi

Scavenger
So, all you Pokémon players on here, does anyone have a non-US Ditto that they would be willing to trade me?

I'm want to start using the Masuda Method on one of my Pokémon, but I need a Ditto first.
I have one, but I am not willing to trade it to you because you forgot to list me in your big important post. HA!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
There was one time this girl wouldn't stop leaving me alone or asking me out on Facebook and so I blocked her and then within the year she, unfortunately, passed. I'm not trying to be funny, to this day I actually feel awful about it. :urg:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
There was one time this girl wouldn't stop leaving me alone or asking me out on Facebook and so I blocked her and then within the year she, unfortunately, passed. I'm not trying to be funny, to this day I actually feel awful about it. :urg:
Why do you feel awful about it? Because you never got to tap dat?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Yeah but did you have dreams about playing co-op games with his daughter at a house party or whatever
I have dreams like you -- no, really! Just much less... touchy-feely. And they mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny. On an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone, surrounded by enormous piles of money!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Why do you feel awful about it? Because you never got to tap dat?
No, because she was virtually begging me to go out with her, and I blocked her, and she died.
In other words, the last (and one of the only) interactions I had with her before she died was me being a ****.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm going on 24 years old and when I was a lot younger I had imagined that I'd have settled down and began raised a family by now but life didn't work out to be that way, at least not yet. I suppose the little girl is the smart, empathetic daughter I've always wanted.
I can see this, I've had a dream like that before too. Waking up is the worst because it's a terrible feeling. It's not really reasonable even for me but still, it's like a feeling of "you will never have this." Also had a dream about some girl years ago and when I woke up I was 'in love' with this dream girl even though she resembled no one. It was pretty painful. Have woken up sobbing with dreams like these and was like wtf.

Now that I think of it I dream of being alone a lot.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I feel like you're the kind of person who never has anything but fever dreams.
True that.

My dreams are just one absurd scenario after the other, strung along by some facsimile of logical progression and continuity, complete with dashes of psychosexual interludes.

Then I wake up to a world consisting of one absurd scenario after the other, strung along by some facsimile of logical progression and continuity, complete with dashes of psychosexual interludes.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
True that.

My dreams are just one absurd scenario after the other, strung along by some facsimile of logical progression and continuity, complete with dashes of psychosexual interludes.

Then I wake up to a world consisting of one absurd scenario after the other, strung along by some facsimile of logical progression and continuity, complete with dashes of psychosexual interludes.
So basically, your dreams and life are like this.

Warning, the following pic has a bit of a elliptic nature to it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
...Why isn't the Donkey Konga Remix of Melee's Opening Theme a Music Track in Smash?
Listen;
It's byoutiful.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
So basically, your dreams and life are like this.

Warning, the following pic has a bit of a elliptic nature to it.
You meant to say epileptic, but my experience of reality aptly is elliptic, going around and around, interrupted only by the all too brief moments of non-being between the waking and the dreaming...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
You meant to say epileptic, but my experience of reality aptly is elliptic, going around and around, interrupted only by the all too brief moments of non-being between the waking and the dreaming...
The more you post, the more insight I gain into your shattered psyche

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I can see this, I've had a dream like that before too. Waking up is the worst because it's a terrible feeling. It's not really reasonable even for me but still, it's like a feeling of "you will never have this." Also had a dream about some girl years ago and when I woke up I was 'in love' with this dream girl even though she resembled no one. It was pretty painful. Have woken up sobbing with dreams like these and was like wtf.

Now that I think of it I dream of being alone a lot.
I don't dream of being alone, but I do frequently dream of dinosaur apocalypses or women I have known, sometimes both at the same time. For example, one dream involved airplanes falling out of the sky with velocoraptors tearing them apart. In its wake, a biker gang ran around terrorizing people when I happened across ladyfriend, who I saved from the bikers with the aid of a "I'm not crazy, I knew the Dinosaurs would rise again one day" conspiracy theorist wielding a flamethrower.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
My psyche isn't shattered.

It's simply...refracted.

If you stare at my psyche overlong, you may find yourself refracted in turn.

Sehnsucht, I remembered you being more of a...sane person.

Did something happen, or was this all a dream?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
All this talk of dreams makes me want to see Inception again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom