• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I can see Isaac being playable. He is the other assist that I always thought would become playable.
I hope he's playable too. I can see the kind of moveset he would have too. But I do have a little bit of doubt.

Hong

The Strongest
Raise your :025::pikachu64::pikachumelee::pikachu2::4pikachu:.

As a 64 player, I never grow tired of seeing good ol' Rat.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
What in the name of Sakurai?!?! That was INSANE!!

EDIT: That ain't Mewtwo. :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What really bugs me though; why the hell are they using a hacked version of Melee to allow more characters for name entry? It really bug me.

Hong

The Strongest
What really bugs me though; why the hell are they using a hacked version of Melee to allow more characters for name entry? It really bug me.
We're eSports now.

They wouldn't let me in to EVO unless I tattood the Mountain Dew logo on my back.:substitute:

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace

I'm thinking the reveal stream is here, everyone save this tab for tomorrow at 7:00am PST and 10:00am EST

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Winner's Semi: HB(Falco, Jiggs) VS Armada (Young Link)- 2-1 Victory for HB
Winner's Semi: Mango (Fox) VS M2K (Marth)- 2-0 Victory for Mango
Loser's Round 1: PPMD (Falco) VS Amanita (Ice Climbers)- 2-1 Victory for PPMD, Amanita Eliminated
Loser's Round 1: Axe (Pikachu) VS SilentWolf (Fox)- 2-1 Victory for Axe, SilentWolf Eliminated
Loser's Semi: PPMD (Falco) VS M2K (Sheik)- 2-0 Victory for PPMD, M2K Eliminated
Loser's Semi: Armada (Peach) VS Axe (Pikachu)- Bracket Reset, Victory for Armada, Axe Eliminated
Winner's Final: Mango (Fox) VS HB (Jiggs)- 0-0 Ongoing
Loser's Final:
Winner's Runner-Up VS Loser's Winner:
Grand Final:

Updated with the current standings. That Loser's Semi 2 is ongoing and one heck of an upset...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Suits me just fine.
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
Fine, ignore my warning. But heed this.
It is not something to take for granted. One wrong move and the the crown corrupts the mind. Turning you into an overlord with a lust for power.

Sees legit.

D

Deleted member

We're eSports now.

They wouldn't let me in to EVO unless I tattood the Mountain Dew logo on my back.:substitute:
With the raising Pikachus and the Mountain Dew ad, it wouldn't surprise me. We just need some Doritos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom