• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

C'MON AND SMASH, AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
C'MON AND SMASH, IF YOU WANNA JAM

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Hungrybox VS. Mango.. this should be another good match.

EDIT; Come on HB, I got money on you! :p

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I offer my finest "1" in my inventory of numbers in deepest sympathy of Hungrybox.

D

Deleted member

Guys, we got Multi-man Melee 2. The hype is real.

EDIT: Rollout is now called Matrix.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

pickle962

Smash Lord
So what just happened? One second, mango and hungrydude are both down to one last stock and the next thing I know, both men are going to round 5! Did Mango get quote unquote "*****" by jigglypuff, the same guy he used to **** Mew2King a few years back?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I've got a question that Sakurai will probably never address!

WHAT DOES FOX SAY?
A John, which is then rejected by No Johns with Rest.

I really want to see HB or Armada take this one. Mango would be nice too, but this is a really crazy set.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So what just happened? One second, mango and hungrydude are both down to one last stock and the next thing I know, both men are going to round 5! Did Mango get quote unquote "*****" by jigglypuff, the same guy he used to **** Mew2King a few years back?
Mango got rested.

A John, which is then rejected by No Johns from Reggie.

I really want to see HB or Armada take this one. Mango would be nice too, but this is a really crazy set.
Fixed :4pacman:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Menu 2 is bet- *shot*
It's a great one but the only reason menu 1 gave me the most powerful nostalgia of any music is because I spent so much time before unlocking everyone and that's when most of my memories were. There's a special reason why it will never change from being my best game of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom