• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Goddammit, now I'm hyped for Ridley after all that time I spent telling myself he'd never happen. I'm worried I'm setting myself up for disappointment...
Hype yourself up for Shulk instead :4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Of the Gematsu characters, I'm just hoping it's not Chrom.
Shulk would be Shulk, and if Chorus Kids happen, then the leak is real as far as I'm concerned, and then Shulk will be a lock :4pacman:

Did I mention Shulk?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Chrom had better have ANYTHING CAN CHANGE as a taunt. That way, he'll be the new Yoshi in terms of being obnoxious.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly though I think Chrom is probably getting revealed on Monday... and honestly he's the one of the final 3 I wanna see the most. Cause I'm curious to see how different he'll be from Ike and Marth.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Now I may be alone in this (and I am), but I just want it to be some oddball character no one expected. Because it's fun to mess with expectations.
You are not alone. It could all TOTALLY go like this:

Diancie is revealed.

Mewtwo fans rage once again

Discussions happen since Diancie was not in the Gematsu.

Salt will be everywhere and we'll need a vacuum.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I've wanted Shulk, a new fire emblem character (happens to most likely be Chrom) and Isaac since the start. I guess I just want to see if the leak is true but at the same time I've been waiting this whole smash game for a character I'd REALLY like to see I mean I love the character choices thus far don't get me wrong. But none of them has me super supremely hyped yet

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
You are not alone. It could all TOTALLY go like this:

Diancie is revealed.

Mewtwo fans rage once again

Discussions happen since Diancie was not in the Gematsu.

Salt will be everywhere and we'll need a vacuum.
Kinda weird for Diancie to appear as a playable character to promote the movie considering the roster was chosen before the movie even started development.

D

Deleted member

Honestly though I think Chrom is probably getting revealed on Monday... and honestly he's the one of the final 3 I wanna see the most. Cause I'm curious to see how different he'll be from Ike and Marth.
I am too, but I just want Shulk to be playable so bad ;__;

Meanwhile at EVO...MISHAWN COMPLETTO

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Kinda weird for Diancie to appear as a playable character to promote the movie considering the roster was chosen before the movie even started development.
Yeah I don't expect her either. It'd just be funny to blow everyone's expectations out of the water. Especially the expectations of those that are so sure the leak characters are the only ones left

Plus there's possible post launch DLC that could happen, so even after the fat lady sings, there could still be a downloadable after party for characters to pop up in too.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Found these majestic things on the Internet.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I feel like I dunno Shulk too much for not playing Xenoblade. Just can't get hyped behind him.

Will be really happy to finally see him come home though. For his fans too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, this was unexpected. Not going to make any predictions... Just hope it's someone from my signature.

D

Deleted member

Man, I wish Dolphin Slash made a Dolphin noise, it would make this Marth ditto so hype.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It was nice waking up to the news that there will be a character reveal on Monday.

A new character, though. It'll be a 3 minute long stream.
Wee!

D

Deleted member

I think I'm more curious about how this character will play.

Except if it's Shulk.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm waiting for people to start complaining about it not being a veteran reveal (why would they need 3 minutes to reveal a veteran).

I think I'm more curious about how this character will play.

Except if it's Shulk.
At this point, I have absolutely no idea who it would be! Which is exciting.
It'll be kind of boring if it's a gematsu guy.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Shulk makes me happy.

The minute I finished the long epic quest that is Xenoblade Chronicles, I said, "Shulk HAS to be in Smash Bros"

Especially since for some reason there were still alot of people that believed Xenoblade Chronicles to be a 3rd party game, not a Nintendo IP. One of the reasons that I really want Shulk in Smash Bros is so that people will recognize Shulk as a real Nintendo character, not a 3rd party guest, but a true member of the Nintendo family of characters, and getting into Smash Bros will do JUST that.

In other words, so that people will "know his name"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Man, I need to play Xenoblade Chronicles so that I can be as excited about Shulk as you guys. I have no idea who he is as a character. I just know he's the Xenoblade dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom