• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Shulk makes me happy.

The minute I finished the long epic quest that is Xenoblade Chronicles, I said, "Shulk HAS to be in Smash Bros"

Especially since for some reason there were still alot of people that believed Xenoblade Chronicles to be a 3rd party game, not a Nintendo IP. One of the reasons that I really want Shulk in Smash Bros is so that people will recognize Shulk as a real Nintendo character, not a 3rd party guest, but a true member of the Nintendo family of characters, and getting into Smash Bros will do JUST that.

In other words, so that people will "know his name"
I haven't finished the game yet and I said the same thing. It is the power of the Monado Shulk.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
3 minute long newcomer reveal trailer...

Palutena was 3 minute long so I'm gonna guess that either A: They gonna announce a RPG character (because I doubt someone like those Chorus men is going to get a long trailer) or B: They are going to announce another character with the newcomer.

D

Deleted member

Palutena was 3 minute long so I'm gonna guess that either A: They gonna announce a RPG character (because I doubt someone like those Chorus men is going to get a long trailer) or B: They are going to announce another character with the newcomer.
Shulk and Lucas trailer :troll:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Perhaps there's a reason they're making a huge deal out of this reveal.
I could see it being a 2 for the price of 1 reveal.

D

Deleted member

RAISE YOUR DOCTORS!

EDIT: 4-Stock'tor Mario

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

They're having us wait for this reveal.

"But wait, there's more."

BILLY MAYS CONFIRMED

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
OK. I rose Dr Pikachu
View attachment 17925

ORAS is having some fun with Pokemon contests this time around.
...Did I miss something? Cause this suggests that a big feature I loved (and only I loved) is coming back! YAAAAAAAY
Also, accessories on pokemon in pokemon amie? Time to give my Kyogre a mustache!

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
...Did I miss something? Cause this suggests that a big feature I loved (and only I loved) is coming back! YAAAAAAAY
Also, accessories on pokemon in pokemon amie? Time to give my Kyogre a mustache!
I enjoyed contests even though i sucked at them.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It's time for a real joke character, Wii Fit Trainer wasn't enough.

It's time to set the Groose loose.
I agree. I want a real joke character, especially if it's incredibly viable in the competitive scene. Not that i'm all that competitive, but it will make everyone who hates these things salty enough to season my dinner :awesome:

Groose would be perfect.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I enjoyed contests even though i sucked at them.
I loved em too, I've wanted them back for quite some time.

I agree. I want a real joke character, especially if it's incredibly viable in the competitive scene. Not that i'm all that competitive, but it will make everyone who hates these things salty enough to season my dinner :awesome:

Groose would be perfect.
GROOSE.. IS SKYWARD

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Pssh. All you guys predicitng new comers and **** to be revealed for the video and getting all excited. Meanwhile I'm just sitting here drinking a cup of tea and enjoying the ride.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Pssh. All you guys predicitng new comers and **** to be revealed for the video and getting all excited. Meanwhile I'm just sitting here drinking a cup of tea and enjoying the rid.

Hey i'm just enjoying the conversation and the hype. You lot are fun to chat about it with because you don't shoot down other peoples opinions.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
It's time for a real joke character, Wii Fit Trainer wasn't enough.

It's time to set the Groose loose.
And then before the video even airs, the character will have already been Gematsu'd.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Also, on the topic of Shulk...

What's the reasoning behind the infinite sandwich?

There is no reasoning behind his infinite sandwich of doom. It's just the way the game is presented. It's... not a game entirely known for it's graphics. Good thing this game is JUST THAT GOOD! Oh man... I 100% recommend it to ANYBODY with a Wii. It's truly SPECTACULAR! It truly deserves to be in the Nintendo IP catalogue.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There is no reasoning behind his infinite sandwich of doom. It's just the way the game is presented. It's... not a game entirely known for it's graphics.
The only thing I could think of is I remember Fiora said she put something a "special ingredient" in it.
Turns out it was a loop-hole in space and time. Who knew?

I 100% recommend it to ANYBODY with a Wii. It's truly SPECTACULAR! It truly deserves to be in the Nintendo IP catalogue.
I've been watching a let's play of it. I'll admit, coming from a guy who isn't that big into JRPGs, I like it. It can be a bit clumsy at times, but for what it's worth it's not terrible be any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom