• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

IT'S A FREAKING FIELD OF GRASS!
Makes me think of Kata's Green Hill that was put into PM. Except without the swinging platform.

Neat. I'll probably only ever play on this version since the normal one looks a bit obnoxious.

majorasmaskfan

Smash Journeyman
They give the Japanese a character they want with shulk so the august direct will be a western hyped character

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
It's not too shabby looking really.

The Sonic Heroes song was in the Sonic trailer, so I'm sure that song will be in the game. But it makes me wonder what OTHER Sonic music will be in the Windy Hill stage?
I hope the usuals

Open Your Heart
Live and Learn
Etc etc

Add in some stuff like Chemical Plant Zone, Misty Lake, Planet Wisp, Dragon Road, Crisis City.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Xenoblade is just so damned expensive. I've seen a used copy at one of the Gamestop's I go to but it is like 50 or 60 bucks. ;-;

Ah well. I am still happy with The Last Story. By far my fave game on the Wii.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I'd be happy just having Shulk in the game, as I mentioned before. But there's some SERIOUS potential for alternate costumes with the guy too.
Shulk Alt.jpg

Serious. Potential.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thankfully I bought Xenoblade Chronicles for $40 at GameStop during last year's Black Friday.

Haven't made any progress on it yet due to my huge backlog of games to finish. I'll get to it eventually.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Random Pokemon news go!

Some costumes for the Pokemon contest such as a Idol, Madame, Wrestler, and Hard Rock.

Note that every Pikachu is female, regardless of the outfit.

EDIT: Seem like you can't zoom in on the images... just right click on the image, and open a new tab.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I bought it recently, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I get distracted by the sidequests though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
*Wakes up after that absence of Wario which was entertaining to read last night*
*Check the website for no particular reasons... What?*
*Check miiverse...*

I love these windows :)

But honestly, that was unexpected. I actually wanted to be teased like that since the beginning (it's the first time that we get a newcomer REVEAL confirmation).

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Apparently, mangaka cannot be Smash Bros. fans. :p

All seems to point towards Shulk at this point. Tweets from people at Monolith Soft and his English VA... Yep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom