• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
How likely is fire emblem character dlc, i just want one character that doesnt use a sword
You'll have to fight the Hydra. Are you sure you want to do that?

I liked the idea of Dillon in DKR when it first "leaked" and I still like the idea now. Same with Rusty.

Mallo isn't really an animal like the others but I guess he'd still be cool. Better than an animate clock.

If true, I hope Nintendo manages to secure the rights to Taj, he was pretty awesome~
Dillon would be a legit choice. Hell, I'd main him.

D

Deleted member

What are we talking about? Also any rumors regarding the evo announcement? Also how about that mega metagross?
Isn't it just a block where announcements are made? There is no "EVO announcement" regarding Smash that we know of, and don't get your hopes up for one.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I liked the idea of Dillon in DKR when it first "leaked" and I still like the idea now. Same with Rusty.

Mallo isn't really an animal like the others but I guess he'd still be cool. Better than an animate clock.

If true, I hope Nintendo manages to secure the rights to Taj, he was pretty awesome~
I'd love a Diddy Kong Racing 2 for Wii U as long as they keep the old games sexy theme song.
It's so good.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I've seen that happening several times.

Wind and rain combined aren't really a pleasant experience.
Yeah.. Not fun at all :/

Hey Frost, been awhile since we've last spoken.. I was more active before I went into Job Corps (now I have more time though) :X how've you been?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yeah.. Not fun at all :/

Hey Frost, been awhile since we've last spoken.. I was more active before I went into Job Corps (now I have more time though) :X how've you been?
Hey. It's really been a while.

Were you really gone for so long? Time really flies... >_<

Oh yeah, and I'm fine. As (almost) always.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I just noticed the P:M main appears under your pic. I don't know why people consider that a real smash bros game.

Project M is like a Smash Bros game with no soul.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Just found this video:

****ing amazing.

Yeah bout 8 Months haha, I'm glad you at least remember me ^^

Thats great to hear :)
8 months... Yep. Time really flies. And I hardly forget about people who are active around here, so perhaps that's why I remember you.

Anyway, 7777th post.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I just noticed the P:M main appears under your pic. I don't know why people consider that a real smash bros game.

I quite enjoy it, for its more balanced gameplay. I still enjoy the other 3 hugely though so its not like I sold my soul, the guys who made it worked quite hard on it. I don't think its really calling it a "real smash bros game" to have a main thing for it, rather then to just show who you main in the mod.

D

Deleted member

Project M in my opinion, is probably the worst Smash game to play with more than 2 people. Maybe because half of the hectic stages that are great for 4 player matches have been removed, but I dunno, I enjoy it significantly less than Melee or Brawl when playing with friends. With 2 people though, It can be quite enjoyable. I'll admit half the reason I downloaded it was Roy. I keep playing for reasons too long to detail here.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I quite enjoy it, for its more balanced gameplay. I still enjoy the other 3 hugely though so its not like I sold my soul, the guys who made it worked quite hard on it. I don't think its really calling it a "real smash bros game" to have a main thing for it, rather then to just show who you main in the mod.
Yea I guess. That doesn't really explain why the P:M model of Roy is on the home page though :p It doesn't really matter to me though. I have the mod. (even the working wifi version if anyone wants to play right now) I don't think I'll put anyone as my main though. It'd just be whoever I played in the last games (other than Diddy he's way too different.).

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Project M in my opinion, is probably the worst Smash game to play with more than 2 people. Maybe because half of the hectic stages that are great for 4 player matches have been removed, but I dunno, I enjoy it significantly less than Melee or Brawl when playing with friends. With 2 people though, It can be quite enjoyable. I'll admit half the reason I downloaded it was Roy. I keep playing for reasons too long to detail here.
I have a good bit of fun with my small group of smashers I have at Job Corps.

We tend to rotate games, 64, Melee, Brawl and PM. Just to help me prep for Apex too haha

Yea I guess. That doesn't really explain why the P:M model of Roy is on the home page though :p It doesn't really matter to me though. I have the mod. (even the working wifi version if anyone wants to play right now) I don't think I'll put anyone as my main though. It'd just be whoever I played in the last games (other than Diddy he's way too different.).
Brawl Link made me a sad panda.. P:M Link made me a happy one :p

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

Are you trying to turn this thread into one of those threads?
You might as well go into the Ridley thread and rant about how Ridley's too big.
Doing that would result in a more civil discussion than what you appear to be starting.
Or perhaps my confidence in humanity's ability to remain civil is just unrealistically pessimistic.

What's next, is the next topic going to be why Brawl is better than Melee or vice-versa?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm team turtle + a spoiled princess for Project M.

The mod is tons of fun to play, I actually enjoy it more then the other 3 games though I still enjoy the original 3 a lot. It's just nice to see almost everyone viable.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Are you trying to turn this thread into one of those threads?
You might as well go into the Ridley thread and rant about how Ridley's too big.
Doing that would result in a more civil discussion than what you appear to be starting.
Or perhaps my confidence in humanity's ability to remain civil is just unrealistically pessimistic.

What's next, is the next topic going to be why Brawl is better than Melee or vice-versa?
If you want me to start something I could :smirk:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Never played Project M... so I'll pass on putting a character down below Willyhiro Wonkarai.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Having never played PM, I can't make use of these new icons.

It's only making me looking forward to the Smash 4 main icons even more. Maybe I eventually will play PM, just so I can have five Weegees in my user box.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I never got to play Project M. But I do want to try it one day, I'll have to find my copy of Brawl I lost. I've mostly been playing Melee to scratch my Smash itch. I do miss playing as Wolf, Wario, and Ike though. But I remember how fun Melee Ganondorf is.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Having never played PM, I can't make use of these new icons.

It's only making me looking forward to the Smash 4 main icons even more. Maybe I eventually will play PM, just so I can have five Weegees in my user box.
I mean you could do it anyways. You could go ahead and lie about it.

just like the PMBR lies about PM being a true smash bros game :troll: @ shrooby shrooby

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom