• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Marth doesn't really look that Japanese

And his game is mostly in a European styled environment
Mario doesn't really look American, and his games aren't usually in America. Save for a few spin-offs / cameos.

I never said they had to make much sense.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Is the Brooklyn think actually cannon i know its the Tv shows and the movie.
Yeah, that's only a TV show thing.

Which are obviously the most canon things Mario has going for him. :awesome:

EDIT: Also Mario's Time Machine, but still.

EDIT EDIT: And Super Mario 64's player guide-- You know what? I take this post back, they're probably from Brooklyn.

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa

that is a good point Lol the actual games never explained how Mario got to the Mushroom Kingdom one day he was saving Pauline from Donkey Kong the next he is the Mushroom Kingdom fighting bowser to save Princess Peach or Toadstool as she was called back then.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Sorry to go off on a random tangent but I will be highly annoyed if Fire Emblem 4 and 5 get ignored in terms of Smash music again considering those 2 games have some of the best themes in the franchise.

EDIT: Also Mario's Time Machine, but still.

EDIT EDIT: And Super Mario 64's player guide-- You know what? I take this post back, they're probably from Brooklyn.
Your foot is so far in your mouth right now :p

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
In keeping with the theme, finishing someone with Falcon Punch should set off a cornucopia of fireworks from the blast zone. Finishing them a with the Knee of Justice should cue "Bad Boys" by Inner Circle.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Falcon Punch, I got to the Great Maze on my Subspace playthrough, and the Falcon clone jumped, Falcon Punched while moving off the edge, and died before he could recover. Intense difficulty? What's that?

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Speaking of Falcon Punch, I got to the Great Maze on my Subspace playthrough, and the Falcon clone jumped, Falcon Punched while moving off the edge, and died before he could recover. Intense difficulty? What's that?
What you didn't notice was Black Shadow trying to interrupt the fight.. So the clone reenacted the anime.
You must really be a fan of burnt bread if you like putting toast in a toaster. :troll:
I didn't ask Mario bout that :p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I decided to go on Miiverse.
There's a "war."
I can just imagine people shooting guns with bullets full of complaints and insults.
Well,its more of a protest,but it's pretty funny to see people act like they will make a change on Miiverse.

Kids these days.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I decided to go on Miiverse.
There's a "war."
I can just imagine people shooting guns with bullets full of complaints and insults.
Well,its more of a protest,but it's pretty funny to see people act like they will make a change on Miiverse.

Kids these days.
Whats the war over anyways?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't know, I've seen some really funny Miiverse posts...
With the sig seen,it was a destiny post.
Now,about the alts.

If everyone would have one,what would Pac-Man's be? Mrs.Pac-Man or Ghostly Adventures Pac-Man?

And what of G&W's?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone at Serebii was made at Mega Metagross' design because it takes the "Cute" design of Metagross and makes him look angry and violent

He doesn't look so much "Cute" to me as wanting to peel my face off

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I'm no longer worried about the epic rap battles season 3 finale. I was afraid that TMNT would look like crap but they're much better looking than I thought.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Someone at Serebii was made at Mega Metagross' design because it takes the "Cute" design of Metagross and makes him look angry and violent

If anything, Megagross looks a bit less vicious this way. His arms rotated and he grew spikes but he doesn't look constantly ready to murder me anymore.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

If anything, Megagross looks a bit less vicious this way. His arms rotated and he grew spikes but he doesn't look constantly ready to murder me anymore.
A fanmade pic of Megagross was cooler,
although I like how the official one hovers, and has a gold "X" on the face.
The pointy "beard" spike is kinda derpy, though.

"When hunting, this Pokémon pins the prey to the ground under its massive body. It then eats the helpless victim using the large mouth on its stomach." - Sapphire dex entry.

Yeah, real cute.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom