• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Someone at Serebii was made at Mega Metagross' design because it takes the "Cute" design of Metagross and makes him look angry and violent

He doesn't look so much "Cute" to me as wanting to peel my face off
Remember when cute used to be this:

Cute ain't what it used to be.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
A fanmade pic of Megagross was cooler,
although I like how the official one hovers and the gold "X" on the face.
The pointy "beard" spike is kinda derpy, though.
Yeah, I do like that one a bit more.
Probably has something to do with having my favorite color scheme, though.

The other one is pretty badass too, just... not as cool as this.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Oh! I just realized that you can see the new artwork designs of some Hoenn gym leaders at the bottom of the scan. Flannery, Norman, Wattson, and maybe some others to the side, but it's too blurry.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow. Peacock from Skullgirls has the same VA as Sayaka from the English dub of Madoka. No matter how terrible I am at traditional fighters, paying $15 just to hear Sayaka say "GARBAGE DAY" is totally worth it. I can add it to my collection of lulzy Sayaka clips including "FOR REELZ?" "THAT TRANSFER STUDENT" "YOU REALLY ARE AN ALLY OF JUSTICE" and "THAT WAS A BONA-FIDE BATTLE TO THE DEATH FOR REELZ."

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

If anything, Megagross looks a bit less vicious this way. His arms rotated and he grew spikes but he doesn't look constantly ready to murder me anymore.
Mega Metagross is sitting there like "Come at me bro and see what happens." :laugh:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Wow. Peacock from Skullgirls has the same VA as Sayaka from the English dub of Madoka. No matter how terrible I am at traditional fighters, paying $15 just to hear Sayaka say "GARBAGE DAY" is totally worth it. I can add it to my collection of lulzy Sayaka clips including "FOR REELZ?" "THAT TRANSFER STUDENT" "YOU REALLY ARE AN ALLY OF JUSTICE" and "THAT WAS A BONA-FIDE BATTLE TO THE DEATH FOR REELZ."
Sarah Williams hasn't just done that...
She's done Animaniacs justice!
@ TheFirstPoppyBro TheFirstPoppyBro :awesome:

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781

If anything, Megagross looks a bit less vicious this way. His arms rotated and he grew spikes but he doesn't look constantly ready to murder me anymore.
You know what, I am really satisfied with this design. I love it right now, but I know it's just going to be even better when we see the 3d model of it I mean oh my gooooooooood such hype.
Metagross for smash 5!
EDIT: I just realized something. Metang is 2 Beldums, Metagross is 2 Metangs, and this looks kind of like a Metagross + a Metang.
I love it though, it looks awesome unlike 3 magnemites or 3 moles or 2 swords.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It's cool to see Metagross finally get a Mega, he was in need of one and it turned out pretty well.

Now I just need to have my dear Salamence get a Mega and these remakes will be perfect for me.

Oh! I just realized that you can see the new artwork designs of some Hoenn gym leaders at the bottom of the scan. Flannery, Norman, Wattson, and maybe some others to the side, but it's too blurry.
Yep, you can also see Sidney and a bit of Phoebe from the Elite Four there as well, along with their respective aces.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That won't happen though cause Magnezone exists. (And I'm completely fine with Magnezone's design)
Mega Magnezone should be three Magnetons then.
Like the Magnezone splits apart and multiplies for its Mega.

I just want to use 9 magnemites at once.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Someone at Serebii was made at Mega Metagross' design because it takes the "Cute" design of Metagross and makes him look angry and violent

He doesn't look so much "Cute" to me as wanting to peel my face off
That's dumb. Metagross pretty much already looked like he was made to kill anything in front of it. I'm just happy that Metagross is getting a Mega of it's own.

I want to see if they'll throw Salamence a bone too. His mega would look sick.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I'll be here.
The point is that people in this thread care about CliffJumper's leaves of absence, so it's only fitting that we as a community take the appropriate measures.

If you ever left for any substantial period of time, we'd make this thread Private, then invite everyone back in except you.

EDIT:

To (belatedly?) commemorate my 3000th post, here's myself, @KenithTheGatherer, @Radical Beam, and @Quilt Reversal doing a celebratory number:

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
The point is that people in this thread care about CliffJumper's leaves of absence, so it's only fitting that we as a community take the appropriate measures.

If you ever left for any substantial period of time, we'd make this thread Private, then invite everyone back in except you.
3,000th post! (for you)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Nice 3000th post.
I like being invited to things.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I liked the idea of Dillon in DKR when it first "leaked" and I still like the idea now. Same with Rusty.

Mallo isn't really an animal like the others but I guess he'd still be cool. Better than an animate clock.

If true, I hope Nintendo manages to secure the rights to Taj, he was pretty awesome~

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I liked the idea of Dillon in DKR when it first "leaked" and I still like the idea now. Same with Rusty.

Mallo isn't really an animal like the others but I guess he'd still be cool. Better than an animate clock.

If true, I hope Nintendo manages to secure the rights to Taj, he was pretty awesome~
Rusty? You mean the robot guy from Steam World Dig? Also did I miss news of a new Diddy Kong Racing?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445

DKR? haven't seen that in awhile though the last game didn't hold up to well especially with that camera issue

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What are we talking about? Also any rumors regarding the evo announcement? Also how about that mega metagross?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom