• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'd do videos with you, except I've already tried the GG-Styled thing and it didn't work out cause I had to edit on a crappy computer since the program didn't work on this one.

[collapse=proof]
[/collapse]

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'd do videos with you, except I've already tried the GG-Styled thing and it didn't work out cause I had to edit on a crappy computer since the program didn't work on this one.

[collapse=proof]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrMLIvqCYCg [/collapse]
Also the fact that we probably live far from each other... and that I don't really know you(no offense).

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Fortress is probably my favourite in EOIV.

That said, in normal play, five party-member play, Runemaster is pretty ****ing good. Same with the Arcanist.
Arcanist/Medic is pretty much a staple for any party, unless you a running a double Imperial party in which case Medic/Arcanist is better.

Runemaster is good as well for solid elemental damage, but I fell they really shine when you have 3 of them on the same row.

You also can't go wrong with a NS either.

EOII's War Magus, my own avatar, is hard to say. It's hard to say if it's the War Magus who is broken, or the War Magus is the only competent healer option. She stands on the front row and doesn't die, and since she equips swords, no matter what Agi score a Medic has, War Magus will always act faster. And since the healing formula is horribly generous, the War Magus's so-called inferior healing is still redundant. Basically you get a super fast, robust, flexible healing who can still hit reasonably hard.
I have yet to play EO2. I'm hoping the game Atlus is teasing is EO2U.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
WHADDAYA MEAN ANTI-HUMOR?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU IMPLYING IM NOT FUNNY?!?!?!?!
I don't think a Sonic Obsessed person is funny.
I think a comedian's funny,though.
You should take up comedy.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
As long as we're on this topic, I've been considering creating a Lets Play channel, but it'll have to wait until I finish college when I'd have more time to get things done.
I don't think a Sonic Obsessed person is funny.
I think a comedian's funny,though.
You should take up comedy.
i thought I was already a comedian, I'm mainly here to make people laugh

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
As long as we're on this topic, I've been considering creating a Lets Play channel, but it'll have to wait until I finish college when I'd have more time to get things done.

I'd watch it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I thought this was kind of funny.

Is that DLC for Tekken?
The important thing is that you can dress up Heihachi as Mario. There's no way that it wouldn't be hilarious. But yeah, it's on the Wii-U version of Tekken Tag 2, no DLC required.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No offense, but overusing memes, a song that literally no one has heard of over and over, and editing posts without any rhyme or reason is not exactly knee-slapping.

Hong

The Strongest
I have yet to play EO2. I'm hoping the game Atlus is teasing is EO2U.
Combined with the fact we are going upwards for this one, yeah, it's going to be an EO2 remake in some fashion.

I'll tell you, it's a delight. While the Beast is forgettable, the War Magus and Gunner are both a lot of fun. Also Petal Bridge, is probably aesthetically the best stratum in the series and I can't wait to see it in the new graphics engine. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My god.
Everyone wants to be an LPer after Pewdiepie wrecked ****.

Secondly,you call yourself a comedian?
That's a good start to make some laughs :troll:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
If you wanna be a comedian you should take a lesson from Surly and Smiley, who learned their stuff from Drippy.

Combined with the fact we are going upwards for this one, yeah, it's going to be an EO2 remake in some fashion.
Yea, I already know it is very likely that is what it is going to be. But I sill want them to confirm it.

I'll tell you, it's a delight. While the Beast is forgettable, the War Magus and Gunner are both a lot of fun. Also Petal Bridge, is probably aesthetically the best stratum in the series and I can't wait to see it in the new graphics engine. I hope you enjoy it as well.
Considering how much I enjoyed 4 and Untold, I probably will enjoy it as well.

Though I doubt I would be able to enjoy the original as much, based on me having EO3 and still not very far in that game. Having started with EO4 it has made me spoiled with all the conveniences it offered that EO3 lack.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I just had to explain to someone that Zero Suit Samus has technically been around since Metroid on the NES.. Justin Bailey anyone?

I feel ancient right now

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My god.

Secondly,you call yourself a comedian?
That's a good start to make some laughs :troll:
Pewdiepie is a grade A loser. His fandom is just preteen kids. I could go farther with this and get offensive but I won't. :p

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
First game ever?

Super Mario Bros 2.

It set me for life. To this day, I always seem to like the titles the others don't care for or have mixed reception. I know this is gonna sound like blasphemy, but I never liked the original Super Mario Bros. The time limit bugged me, the fact that you couldn't go back to the left.... it all bugged me. I just thought picking up dudes and throwing them into other dudes and throwing turnips at dudes and multiple playable characters was just alot more fun.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
People cannot make you laugh; only you can make you laugh.
Unless someone uses the Imperius curse or something.
Laughter is the involuntary result of stimulus, whether external (jokes, witnessing an event, etc.) or internal (recalling a funny memory, forcing laughter until it becomes an involuntary response).

Ergo, it must either be that everyone and yourself can make you laugh, or no one including yourself can't make you laugh.

QEDFTMFWBBQ

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I may or may not be gone from here for a few days.

Just had a really depressing talk with my father.
I feel like a failure for not being able to keep my family together.

I might be on later, I might not.
I just needed to get it off my chest.

You guys stay awesome.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

You guys stay awesome.
Good luck dude.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
My god.
I never really liked that guy. He hardly seems funny in the slightest. I don't outright hate him either though. I heard he's done good for the community. I can't hold that against him.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

You guys stay awesome.
I just had a not so pleasant experience earlier too.

My own mother apparently doesn't love me, she "puts up with" or "tolerates" me. I managed to listen in on a conversation she had with my aunt that she didn't think I could hear and she was just sitting there going on about how I'm so annoying or how she only brings me along to any family outing because she fears I'll be upset if she doesn't and that she'd rather just leave me home and forget I exist. It's not my fault that I'm a social extroverted individual born into a family of introverts that live in a rotten house with 15 dogs and who knows how many cats. Hearing words like that come out of my own mother made me... well... not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom