• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
First games?

Uhh, probably something on the PC. My memory is so bad...

Either that or console-wise, probably Super Mario Bros. or LoZ on the NES. OH, and that paperboy delivery game, whatever the name was (it's the only game I remember I really loved, I was so small back then...)

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
First games?

Uhh, probably something on the PC. My memory is so bad...

Either that or console-wise, probably Super Mario Bros. or LoZ on the NES. OH, and that paperboy delivery game, whatever the name was (it's the only game I remember I really loved, I was so small back then...)
It was simply called.. Paperboy :p

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You know, whenever pull out Hotel Mario jokes and stuff, I wonder if those people have actually played those games.

Because they were utter pain and agony to play through. (I have played Faces of Evil and Hotel Mario in complete, but not the Wand of Gamelon.

Mine were Melee, Pokemon Sapphire, and Super Mario Sunshine. Pretty good, I guess?
I've seen Let's Plays of all three of them, and it's given me a good enough reason to stay away

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
It was simply called.. Paperboy :p
Yeah, that's it. So simple, yet I couldn't remember.

Anyway, that game was a blast. Pretty crazy concept when you think about it.

I can't remember the PC games though. :( Someone hit me on the head or something...

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Yeah, that's it. So simple, yet I couldn't remember.

Anyway, that game was a blast. Pretty crazy concept when you think about it.

I can't remember the PC games though. :( Someone hit me on the head or something...
It was fun, also incredibly difficult at a point.

*gently bops Croph on the head*

D

Deleted member

Link : KAAAAA MEEEE HAAAA MEEE H---- *Boom*
Wrong Answer:
We get signal.
What!
Main screen turn on.
It's you!!
How are you gentlemen!!
All your base are belong to us.
You are on the way to destruction.
What you say!!
You have no chance to survive make your time.
Ha ha ha ha....
Captain!!
Take off every 'ZIG'!!
You know what you doing.
Move 'ZIG'.
For great justice.

(Unrelated, but CATS actually has an icon included with the roster maker)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Here's to hoping Captain Falcon gets shown off soon.

Dude? What are you talking about? If Falcon was in the game he definitely would have been shown off already... His one time to shine was at the E3 invitational. :c

Anyone still think this about any character? No? good...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I absolutely love Black Knights ost. Misty Lake is so good
I though you were talking about Fire Emblem Black Knights them. Then I saw this post;

Ah, I completely forgot about Sonic and the Black Knight.
Truly a gem of a Sonic game.
My first games ever were Super Smash Bros. Melee, Pac-Man World 2, and Pokemon Ruby.

I had a very good childhood.
I don't even remember what my first game was. It could have easily been any of the following; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtle in Time, Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, some baseball game on the Nes, Super Smash Bros., some kind of weird fighting game on the Snes (it had a skeleton fighter), Super Street Fight 2 Turbo, Super Mario 64, Super Mario RPG, Super Meat Boy, Super Mario 3, Super Mario 2, Mario Lost Worlds, or any other game my older half brothers had on the Nes/Snes/64 before they got passed down to me that I can't think of right now.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I though you were talking about Fire Emblem Black Knights them. Then I saw this post;

I don't even remember what my first game was. It could have easily been any of the following; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtle in Time, Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt, some baseball game on the Nes, Super Smash Bros., some kind of weird fighting game on the Snes (it had a skeleton fighter), Super Street Fight 2 Turbo, Super Mario 64, Super Mario RPG, Super Meat Boy, Super Mario 3, Super Mario 2, Mario Lost Worlds, or any other game my older half brothers had on the Nes/Snes/64 before they got passed down to me that I can't think of right now.
Was the SNES fighting game Killer Instinct?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
????
That's not a real game

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
First game: Mario World. it was also the fist game I finished, basically know it by the back of my hand.

My favorite game from my childhood was Donkey Kong Country 2, even though my SNES broke before I could finish it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I feel like starting a Game Grumps styled YouTube channel.. only problem is that I would lose the mystery of my gender. I guess I wouldn't have to have this username attached anywhere to it. Heheheh...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I feel like starting a Game Grumps styled YouTube channel.. only problem is that I would lose the mystery of my gender. I guess I wouldn't have to have this username attached anywhere to it. Heheheh...
Ah it's fine. Just be like me and say you're a robot. It's how I get through daily life.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
This thread needs more OP Etrian Odyssey classes.
Fortress/Bushi has to be the best class for EO4, it can solo the dragons by it own lonesome self. Fortress in general seems like the best class for EO4, that thing can tank like it isn't anyone's business.

For EOU I think the Hexer is the best class, though a case could also be made for the Gunner.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I distinctly remember playing Urban Champion, SMB, Banjo-Kazooie, Mortal Kombat, and a lotttt of NES games (had a 1000 games in 1 cart, I remember how some games looked or their premise but not the names) at a young age, like 6 and younger.

after I moved I didn't own any games for a Nintendo system for a while. Mostly played PC games, there was a pretty sweet Tarzan Action Game and a Space Invaders game I really liked.
it had to be at least until Christmas 2002 that I got a GBA which I had to share D:
I got He-Man AND THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL and Mortal Kombat Advance with it.
umm then I got Pokemon Ruby and DKC the next?? After that notable games include Pokemon Red, Gold, getting a Gamecube in 4th grade with Pokemon Channel, another Tarzan game, eventually Pokemon XD, Firered, then the DS came out and I got SM64, Pearl, etc. and Metroid Prime Hunters which is the beginning of my online persona which is scary to say the least.

A lot of other **** games in there but yes I love Pokemon :(
Nowadays I make my own money and buy like very Nintendo release.

Also EO is good obviously but it's too hardcore for a lot of casuals, I understand.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I always wanted to be a LP'er but I lack the time.. especially with Job Corps now.. :/ I did a few small things though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jedisupersonic7

Need to be able to fire my dazzle up again..

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Fortress/Bushi has to be the best class for EO4, it can solo the dragons by it own lonesome self. Fortress in general seems like the best class for EO4, that thing can tank like it isn't anyone's business.

For EOU I think the Hexer is the best class, though a case could also be made for the Gunner.
Fortress is probably my favourite in EOIV.

That said, in normal play, five party-member play, Runemaster is pretty ****ing good. Same with the Arcanist.

EOII's War Magus, my own avatar, is hard to say. It's hard to say if it's the War Magus who is broken, or the War Magus is the only competent healer option. She stands on the front row and doesn't die, and since she equips swords, no matter what Agi score a Medic has, War Magus will always act faster. And since the healing formula is horribly generous, the War Magus's so-called inferior healing is still redundant. Basically you get a super fast, robust, flexible healing who can still hit reasonably hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom