• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
I haven't played a Sonic game in a damn long time. All time favorite Sonic game is Battle Adventure 2. Sonic 2 is probably my second favorite and everything else is just lumped together after that.

I liked the one on Game Gear whichever one that was, but that was when I was little, so all I don't remember too many details about it. I just remember liking it and thinking it was kinda difficult.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I haven't played a Sonic game in a damn long time. All time favorite Sonic game is Battle Adventure 2. Sonic 2 is probably my second favorite and everything else is just lumped together after that.

I liked the one on Game Gear whichever one that was, but that was when I was little, so all I don't remember too many details about it. I just remember liking it and thinking it was kinda difficult.
Sonic 2 was my first video game ever, followed closely by Mario 3

D

Deleted member

Sonic 2 was one of my first games, but my first was Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

There's a Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 on the Game Gear/Master System.

They're both super freaking hard.
I can't even get past the first boss on Sonic 2. It's insane hard.

The music on both is sort of sweet though.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
My first game was Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 for Game Boy Advance. I was only six when I got it, yet I grew OBSESSED with Yoshi when I had played for a few weeks.

D

Deleted member

My first games were some gameboy color games, but I don't like to count those because I was really young and I had absolutely no idea what to do. So, the first game I actually distinctly remember having fun(and knowing what to do)with was actually SSB Melee. Funny how things work that way.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Mario walks up to a sentient piggy bank and smashes a hole in its side with a hammer, while the poor pig reacts with shock.
As the internal contents of the pig spill out over the floor, Mario gleefully says "SO DIS IZ WHERE WENDY HID DA REAL COINZ!"

----

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
My first games ever were Super Smash Bros. Melee, Pac-Man World 2, and Pokemon Ruby.

I had a very good childhood.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
You know, whenever pull out Hotel Mario jokes and stuff, I wonder if those people have actually played those games.

Because they were utter pain and agony to play through. (I have played Faces of Evil and Hotel Mario in complete, but not the Wand of Gamelon.
My first games ever were Super Smash Bros. Melee, Pac-Man World 2, and Pokemon Ruby.

I had a very good childhood.
Mine were Melee, Pokemon Sapphire, and Super Mario Sunshine. Pretty good, I guess?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My god. I leave to eat and I come back to Hotel Mario quotes. What went wrong?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You know, whenever pull out Hotel Mario jokes and stuff, I wonder if those people have actually played those games.

Because they were utter pain and agony to play through. (I have played Faces of Evil and Hotel Mario in complete, but not the Wand of Gamelon.

Mine were Melee, Pokemon Sapphire, and Super Mario Sunshine. Pretty good, I guess?
Mine were Super Mario World and Aladdin and SNES...

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Ms. Pac-Man on the PS2. :4pacman: It's the real reason I support Pac-Man. (Yes, she did have the eyes that Pac-Man does in Sm4sh.)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
First game I played? Super Mario World (I think...)

First game I owned? Donkey Kong Land III (I Expanded Dong SO HARD with this game).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom