• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
My god.
Everyone wants to be an LPer after Pewdiepie wrecked ****.

Secondly,you call yourself a comedian?
That's a good start to make some laughs :troll:
Correction: Pewdiepie leeched off the idea of LPs from the people who started doing it, inspiring people who aren't as good as the talentless hack to make a mockery of themselves even more.
There are plenty of people who are far better (read: actually entertaining). Just ask Jesse Cox, Game Grumps, Diabeetus, Superjeenius, Super Beard Brothers... There are so many. Yet Pewdiepie shouts into a microphone and gets the most subscribers on Youtube. Despicable.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I may or may not be gone from here for a few days.

Just had a really depressing talk with my father.
I feel like a failure for not being able to keep my family together.

I might be on later, I might not.
I just needed to get it off my chest.

You guys stay awesome.
Good luck. My prayers are with you and your family. Keep strong

D

Deleted member

My channel on YouTube is completely pointless. You have stuff ranging from this:

to this:

(Yes these are actually public)
I guess I use it as more of an archive of my random crap than a serious source for video making/sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
It's actually available for download as a mod if you want it for just $19.99 :billymays: :roymelee:
But wait, there's more! Order in the next 15 minutes and you will get a bath robe completely free! Just pay shipping and handling. And that's not all! Order TWO dowloads and you'll also get a free sponge as well as the bath robe! Just pay shipping and handling!

And we're not done! If you're not satisfied with your order, we'll refund your money AND you can keep the bath robe and sponge!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
My channel on YouTube is completely pointless. You have stuff ranging from this:

to this:

(Yes these are actually public)
I guess I use it as more of an archive of my random crap than a serious source for video making/sharing.
Dat signature tho. It's just so true since everyone talks about that leak, even if it isn't in the Official Sal Romano/Gematsu Leak Topic.

D

Deleted member

Thanks but no thanks. I don't want to distract myself or my opponent with Dolphin chirping as amusing as it would be
I'm still using it because I don't play Marth. On the other hand, I removed an extremely distracting voice mod over Roy because I main him. It's great killing subspace enemies with a Dolphin sound though.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'm still using it because I don't play Marth. On the other hand, I removed an extremely distracting voice mod over Roy because I main him. It's great killing subspace enemies with a Dolphin sound though.

Well if you support the Eliwood/Ninian ship.. Roy IS dragonborn

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

And I can see why @ BKupa666 BKupa666 is so obsessed with Brash the Bear. He is just so hilarious and I can imagine him being in Smash ..... as a trophy. :troll:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

And I can see why @ BKupa666 BKupa666 is so obsessed with Brash the Bear. He is just so hilarious and I can imagine him being in Smash ..... as a trophy. :troll:
I agree. I look forward to unlocking his trophy after going through Classic with Brash the Bear as a playable character.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I agree. I look forward to unlocking his trophy after going through Classic with Brash the Bear as a playable character.
I totally forgot all about you. Then this Brash the Bear thing came up and I'm all like "oh yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

Welcome back to the house, man!

It'll be Blue the Bear that gets in instead of Brash. He's the slowest character in the game because he's so sad that they forgot his birthday.
Mark my words :)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Good luck dude.
Good luck. My prayers are with you and your family. Keep strong
Thank you, friends. I thought about it and decided it's probably better I stay on here since you guys actually make me feel happy hahahaha.

I just had a not so pleasant experience earlier too.

My own mother apparently doesn't love me, she "puts up with" or "tolerates" me. I managed to listen in on a conversation she had with my aunt that she didn't think I could hear and she was just sitting there going on about how I'm so annoying or how she only brings me along to any family outing because she fears I'll be upset if she doesn't and that she'd rather just leave me home and forget I exist. It's not my fault that I'm a social extroverted individual born into a family of introverts that live in a rotten house with 15 dogs and who knows how many cats. Hearing words like that come out of my own mother made me... well... not happy.
I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes life can be cruel with parental situations. I wish you well.
I know hearing heartbreaking things from your folks can really suck.

At this point, I figure it's time to try and give up on trying to fix what I can't fix. I love them so much, but it's time for me to cut my losses. I was told to be a little more selfish and do things that make me happy for once. I'll finally take that advice. I think I deserve it, to be honest. :upsidedown:

...:urg:

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Thank you, friends. I thought about it and decided it's probably better I stay on here since you guys actually make me feel happy hahahaha.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes life can be cruel with parental situations. I wish you well.
I know hearing heartbreaking things from your folks can really suck.

At this point, I figure it's time to try and give up on trying to fix what I can't fix. I love them so much, but it's time for me to cut my losses. I was told to be a little more selfish and do things that make me happy for once. I'll finally take that advice. I think I deserve it, to be honest. :upsidedown:

...:urg:
I'm sorry to hear both of your family issues currently.. All I can do is offer prayer. May not mean much to you 2 though..

Family means the world to me and it would be hard to accept if they thought of me differently.. Or anything.. I do have some sturggles with my step families.. My parents divorced and both remarried. The man my Mom did treats me well.. The woman my Dad did.. doesn't like me much

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Been listening to Final Fantasy music while playing Fire Emblem..

I kind of want a Fighting game crossover between the two now.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You guys wanna see a kids show that'll make you feel weird?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVf7wNnVbI0&feature=youtu.be&t=2m30s

seriously... that rabbit's voice sounds like he's a stoned sociopath or something. I am laughing hysterically. The trippy music makes me laugh too. We've got trippy music, a bizarre.... talking... hat... and a rabbit that utters like a sociopath. What more do you want?
I see @Sehnsucht has been branching out. It's at least nice to see he's trying new things.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Am I the only one who wants Crazy Tracy from Link's Awakening as a character in Hyrule Warriors?

I mean she fits in so well with the female cast and she can have things like fairies, medicine potions, flies, a rat, and sexy aura magic charms in her moveset. I mean, this would be a bigger troll character that freaking Agitha. :troll:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Been listening to Final Fantasy music while playing Fire Emblem..

I kind of want a Fighting game crossover between the two now.
You want Fire Emblem x Final Fantasy?
I doubt Fire Emblem would cheat on Shin Megami Tensei like that. Sure, they haven't been together for that long, and they don't say much about their relationship out loud, but they seem pretty happy together from what little I've seen and heard.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Fire Emblem X Final Fantasy?

I'd be down for that.

But a fighting game crossover I would like to see is Square Enix vs Shonen Jump

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh, it's crossover wishlist time!

Pokemon themed Animal crossing

Mario and Sonic platformer...

That's all I got.

Edit: Oh and Smash Kart, can't forget that.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I drew a character that was a mixture of a Glyptodon and an Akylosaur

Well, it turns out there IS an Akylosuridae named Glyptodontopelta

Which means Glyptodon Shield

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me