• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I don't dislike the GameCube controller. I've kinda grown out of that controller years ago (I was a Nunchuk guy in Brawl). I find the Wii U Pro controller much more comfortable and I love its d-pad and the buttons.

The GCN controller isn't bad but it's somewhat overrated now.
I've yet got to try the Pro controller but I think nothing beats GC's for this game. How the hell did you manage with the nunchuck? I still don't get the people that used those, let alone the single Wiimote setup.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Fi is amazing and would be the best character. Playing as the Master Sword? Fine with me.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
No lie- when I first heard SMB3 was hitting Virtual Consoles, I got more hyped than I have for any Mario game in recent years. Damn good game.

On a different note- I'm going to change my avatar into something different from Lucario until the release of Smash Bros 4. I'm thinking of either Shy Guy, Zer0, Slinky, Enderman, or Bowser. What says you guys?
Bowser.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
T-3 days until Miiverse war.
It will spread throughout the internet.
It will be the miipocalypse.

D

Deleted member

I don't think I'll have enough popcorn or Michael Jackson gifs for that day,

D

Deleted member

OK, I'm going to play through Subspace with a ton of music/voice mods for hilarity. I'm going to replace Meta Knight's spam jab with Greninja's final smash. Any other suggestions? I also need to think of some music to replace that damn plain theme. I hate that one.

Also, suggestions for a replacement for the Tabuu theme?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
OK, I'm going to play through Subspace with a ton of music/voice mods for hilarity. I'm going to replace Meta Knight's spam jab with Greninja's final smash. Any other suggestions? I also need to think of some music to replace that damn plain theme. I hate that one.

Solaris Phase 2 from Sonic 06 if possible.

D

Deleted member

Solaris Phase 2 from Sonic 06 if possible.
Hm... That's not a bad idea. I have that song on Green Hill Zone so I already have a .BRSTM for it.

Also, I'm highly considering using PM Roy's soundbank over Duon's. The result is sheer hilarity.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya

Anything from Hotline Miami. Such an awesome soundtrack.

For example, I have this over my main menu screens in PM and on a few stages, too.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Hm... That's not a bad idea. I have that song on Green Hill Zone so I already have a .BRSTM for it.

Also, I'm highly considering using PM Roy's soundbank over Duon's. The result is sheer hilarity.
Bwhahaha, do it.

Also speaking of Roy, you know all his grunts? When I was younger I could have swore one of them sounded like..

TONY HAWK!!

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Oh, I replaced Bowser's voice from Inside Story and with that .sawnd, whenver you choose Bowser it'll say "Showtime!"

& Pit's is Uprising

D

Deleted member

Bwhahaha, do it.

Also speaking of Roy, you know all his grunts? When I was younger I could have swore one of them sounded like..

TONY HAWK!!
I sometimes joke that they ran out of money to pay Roy's VA and they didn't record grunts, so they just went into the street and recorded car honks.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
He and Tingle can have a dance off.. It'll be the best game of DDR ever
Super Dance Bros. A DDR game where all the Nintendo All-Stars dance it out to see who will be the champion!

It'd be the only DDR game I'd buy.

D

Deleted member

Also, I'm temporarily replacing Ike's theme with the Eisenhower campaign ad.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Speaking of music... I finally got the metal-tastic soundtrack CD to Ayane's High Kick. I've been searching for that bloody thing forever. Long searches happen when the show in question is largely forgotten to the ages by most of the world. Now I can headbang to some instrumental metal tracks.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Super Dance Bros. A DDR game where all the Nintendo All-Stars dance it out to see who will be the champion!

It'd be the only DDR game I'd buy.
And the winner is Wii Fit Trainer!

Mario: OH NO
Link:....SKRAAAAAAAAAA
Ike: I fight for my friends not dance for them
Roy: YAAAAAAAAAAH

D

Deleted member

Alright, I just need a replacement for The Plain, and I'll be ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom