• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Rock and roll with some Gaur Plains from Xenoblade
Yes.

I was going to use Super Bell Hill from Mario 3D World, but that's even better. It's funny, because that's about where I am in Xenoblade right now; I'm just now headed to Colony 6.

Also, Rayquaza's roar is now Deadpool saying "HEY!" based on when I replaced Rayquaza's voice with Deadpool's for the clone engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
OK, I'm going to play through Subspace with a ton of music/voice mods for hilarity. I'm going to replace Meta Knight's spam jab with Greninja's final smash. Any other suggestions? I also need to think of some music to replace that damn plain theme. I hate that one.

Also, suggestions for a replacement for the Tabuu theme?
That is all I have to say. Though, ultimate show is a great one too.

D

Deleted member

Time to defragment the card!

"Time Remaining: About 50 minutes"

*sigh*

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
As much as I love all the music in TTYD, I'd recommend Rawk Hawk for anything :p

[Maybe Captain Falcons entrance]
Most of the boss themes is worth for something. Though, the ch6 one is my least favourite but it's not bad too.

In fact, screw this all music in this game worth something. Even the title screen one (who didn't want to dance while hearing it?).

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Most of the boss themes is worth for something. Though, the ch6 one is my least favourite but it's not bad too.

In fact, screw this all music in this game worth something. Even the title screen one (who didn't want to dance while hearing it?).
I love TTYD's whole OST yeah, but i'm one of those oddballs who likes PM64's ost more lol.

I think I may be alone in that

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I love TTYD's whole OST yeah, but i'm one of those oddballs who likes PM64's ost more lol.

I think I may be alone in that
the final boss theme is my favourite for that. I liked the ost but it's just the proportion of music that got stuck in my head for good reason that makes me like more the TTYD one. Tubba or whatever his name is is good too.

Most of the music in pm64 is fitting but only a few of them got memorable for me. TTYD is the opposite for me so the choice is simple :)

oh btw, the vc version of pm64 is on club nintendo reward for 250 coins. just so anyone know, I would buy it if I were you but I have it already.

Last edited:

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
the final boss theme is my favourite for that. I liked the ost but it's just the proportion of music that got stuck in my head for good reason that makes me like more the TTYD one. Tubba or whatever his name is is good too.

Most of the music in pm64 is fitting but only a few of them got memorable for me. TTYD is the opposite for me so the choice is simple :)

oh btw, the vc version is on club nintendo reward for 250 coins. just so anyone know, I would buy it if I were you but I have it already.
Tubba Blubba, I quite like the Koopa Bros theme, the Crystal Kings theme, among others. Shiver Mountain etc.

I have the 64 VC release! :p

I love all Paper Mario Music so yeah, I just have nostalgia for 64's most I guess

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've yet got to try the Pro controller but I think nothing beats GC's for this game. How the hell did you manage with the nunchuck? I still don't get the people that used those, let alone the single Wiimote setup.
Wii Remote held sideways is a train wreck for Smash.

I liked the Nunchuk for reasons I can't really explain, but I like the Wii U Pro Controller over the Nunchuk now.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I dunno. Paper Mario 64 has more memorable music for me.
I love both games, don't get me wrong, but I can remember 64's music very vividly.

D

Deleted member

DAMN. I forgot to add a replacement for Subspace Ver. 3. *sigh* Now I have to defragment again.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yeah but... ah you knew what I meant.

Although I have tried Mario Mix, I just feel a Nintendo Dancing All-Star game would be a lot more appealing to me (hell, it doesn't have to be DDR). Like, throw in some awesome remixes of songs from Zelda, Kirby, Mother, etc. etc., unlock costumes for characters, YOU CAN DANCE AS VARIOUS HEROES AND VILLAINS = AWESOME. Sounds like a hilarious concept... oh well.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I dunno. Paper Mario 64 has more memorable music for me.
I love both games, don't get me wrong, but I can remember 64's music very vividly.
It's simply because not much appealed to me. Like crystal king theme for me is too repetitive (I even wondered why some found it good but I guess I hate when a music gets repetitive so). I just don't seem to find changes in the tracks. Those who have the most changes are actually the one I liked the most. Then, there's the amount of sounds which makes the track better.

There's really details like this that determine which music I like. I just turns out that the TTYD style is a style that I really love so more tracks appeals to me.

For instance, I didn't like most of the music in 3g,4g and 5g in pokemon that used trumpets. Not only I didn't like the sound but I found the same sound repetitive. Though, most of the songs that did NOT use it was the one I like the most. This explains why I loved x/y one because it used less trumpets. bw2 is great too since some music has practically no trumpets.

Yeah I'm picky for what ost I like but if it appeals to me, I LOVE it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I didn't think this through all the way...Stand Up by The Prodigy does not make as good a battle theme as it does a menu theme...

And Connect keeps getting interrupted by the freaking Underworld theme.

Tunak Tunak Tun is a damn good adventure map theme though.

Last edited by a moderator:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
THERE we go! Took a bit there.

You guys want some music? I decided to share this track just for all of you so long as the subject was music.

D

Deleted member

Lawl. Gaur Plains fits perfectly for the plain theme, then it glitches halfway through, and the resulting glitch STILL sounds better than the default plain theme.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well, time to watch Game Grumps and then continue where I left off on One Piece.
See you guys later.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Lawl. Gaur Plains fits perfectly for the plain theme, then it glitches halfway through, and the resulting glitch STILL sounds better than the default plain theme.
Haha nice.

Well, time to watch Game Grumps and then continue where I left off on One Piece.
See you guys later.
Cya Toaster

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I thought you wanted Ghirahim. :troll:
I can't have both? We've got three Twilight Princess characters in the game, I think Skyward Sword characters is not asking too much.

How has Game Grumps gotten? I haven't really watched it after Jon left.
It's pretty much the same.
Danny honestly is the least annoying of the group right now, for me.

I am still somewhat pissed at Arin.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was a kid, one of the few NES games I had was NARC

I always thought when you shot at the dogs, you blew their legs off and they ran away

But apparently they just shrink humorously to show they are afraid

Green_Pikmin*

Smash Journeyman
I know this doesn't really have anything to do with smash, but what if the way to revive the f zero franchise was to take a different approach of just racing like mario kart 8? What if they took captain falcons bounty hunter past and put it to good use, they can have the game be similar to grand theft auto in a way but without guns and less free realm, it could be adventurous with both street fighting missions and racing missions and every character from the franchise can actually have a purpose even the Villians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom