• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
I hope that your repugnant flesh rots in the decadent fiery pits of hell. I hope that your soul is lost in eternity, only to be found and sexually abused by Satan.

Um. No offense intended. :awesome:
I think @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht could have that arranged. If I recall correctly he's the one who assigns punishment for sinners. Unless he got promoted or transferred. Although rumor has it he took over Hell completely...

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I was thinking about Xenoblade Chronicles X right now, and I'm wondering: Do you guys think Shulk will appear in the game? I'm still watching Chuggaconroy's Xenoblade walkthrough right now, so now spoilers please, but with the setting of the new game, I'm not so sure.

Morbi

Scavenger
I was thinking about Xenoblade Chronicles X right now, and I'm wondering: Do you guys think Shulk will appear in the game? I'm still watching Chuggaconroy's Xenoblade walkthrough right now, so now spoilers please, but with the setting of the new game, I'm not so sure.
I am not entirely confident that he will appear in the game myself; however, I am not the biggest Xenoblade fan (I actually have no clue what I am talking about). I am not necessarily sure if it is possible or not, but I am leaning on X being its own game. Albeit there was that Monado cameo.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So is Goku. He has died, like, three times and just decided to be alive again. Oh wait, no, it's because he's friends with gods.
That video was stupid.
Superman has died various times as well and came back to life. I don't see how that gives Goku an advantage.

I do, I love them all so very much!
As for the names (please don't ask for origins): Alexander, Olio, Pumpkin, Buddygirl, Sandy, Daisy, Mayfield, Coco, Lumpkins, Fluffin, Danny, Yogurt, and Tik-Tak.

I like more than my human friends, honestly.
edit: I swear my insanity is being exploited right now.
The only a reason someone would have so many cats is because of many bad break-ups. :p

Maybe it's a good game overall, but it lacks what made Dark and Demon's so great.

Also, yes, Ornstein and Smough are hard as ****. Especially solo. Though they're so cool, and plus, this theme song.

But they were the good kind of hard. They were different in that instead of focusing on one enemy, you focused on two. Only one other boss did that.
Cut to Dark Souls 2: Six Gargoyles, Two Dragonriders, Giant Rat and a hundred small rats, a Giant Spider and a hundred small spiders, two Pursuers, and then some.

It's just so cheap.
I still haven't brought myself to fight the Capra Demon again yet. But I'm also distracting myself with other games as well, so......

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I am not entirely confident that he will appear in the game myself; however, I am not the biggest Xenoblade fan (I actually have no clue what I am talking about). I am not necessarily sure if it is possible or not, but I am leaning on X being its own game. Albeit there was that Monado cameo.
I think he'll make an appearance it'd be odd to show someone who looks just like him in the first trailer and not have some sort of reference to him.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I got a shiny Charizard plushie. :3
Psshh shiny 'Zard plushie is a sham. Everyone knows the best pokemon plushie is the Shiny Dragonite!!!
*thats right.... make her feel bad for having the best plushie ever.... that will make you feel better.... u_u

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Maybe. I mean, he has gotten some popularity over the years.

Psshh shiny 'Zard plushie is a sham. Everyone knows the best pokemon plushie is the Substitute!!!/quote]
Fixed for truth.

Morbi

Scavenger
Superman has died various times as well and came back to life. I don't see how that gives Goku an advantage.

The only a reason someone would have so many cats is because of many bad break-ups. :p

I still haven't brought myself to fight the Capra Demon again yet. But I'm also distracting myself with other games as well, so......

Another stereo-typical explanation is that Kenith is actually an older, more mature woman.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The more I see of Xenoblade chronicles, the more I want it! The music is also amazing! Avoiding spoilers is such a pain though. :/

Morbi

Scavenger
The more I see of Xenoblade chronicles, the more I want it! The music is also amazing! Avoiding spoilers is such a pain though. :/
I have an outlandish suggestion. It is not reasonable or logical; but perhaps, if you have a vested interest in the game, you should purchase it. Crazy. I understand that the prospect is seemingly delusional. Do not mind me.

Hey, how did you know?
Actually, that's not true. I have had three dates, there weren't really even break-ups involved.

In fact, I've pretty much had no girlfriends at all. Nobody really on my level.
... because you are an older, more mature woman?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey, how did you know?
Actually, that's not true. I have had three dates, there weren't really even break-ups involved.

In fact, I've pretty much had no girlfriends at all. Nobody really on my level.
You must god-dang beautifully-sexy-handsome.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah, that "Aquired Taste" thing is total BS.
That's like saying drink what you don't like until you like it.
I wouldn't say that. I'd argue that most hard liqueur is exactly like this. I don't think I've ever met anyone who liked vodka/whiskey/tequila right off the bat. Like smoking, a lot of people start drinking it for social reasons and then it starts to grow on them. I'd also argue that coffee is like this for a good number of people too, I feel a lot of people start drinking it for the caffeine boost and then just come to learn to like it after awhile.

Morbi

Scavenger
I wouldn't say that. I'd argue that most hard liqueur is exactly like this. I don't think I've ever met anyone who liked vodka/whiskey/tequila right off the bat. Like smoking, a lot of people start drinking it for social reasons and then it starts to grow on them. I'd also argue that coffee is like this for a good number of people too, I feel a lot of people start drinking it for the caffeine boost and then just come to learn to like it after awhile.
I am not social enough to "acquire taste."

"On the internet no one knows that you're a jelly"
That Gif was not hilarious, it was; however, a liar.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I have an outlandish suggestion. It is not reasonable or logical; but perhaps, if you have a vested interest in the game, you should purchase it. Crazy. I understand that the prospect is seemingly delusional. Do not mind me.
And here is an outlandish answer. The game is expansive and rare and I don't have enough money for it. Crazy, me not having enough money for something. It's almost delusional that I don't have access to things that could make me money like a job. How silly of me. Don't mind me. :p

I'm planning to get it for my birthday though. :3

Morbi

Scavenger
No, no, I meant my mental level. Like, I've never met someone who even slightly understands how I think or work.
You never will.

And here is an outlandish answer. The game is expansive and rare and I don't have enough money for it. Crazy, me not having enough money for something. It's almost delusional that I don't have access to things that could make me money like a job. How silly of me. Don't mind me. :p

I'm planning to get it for my birthday though. :3
I was just joking. And to think I was going to send you my copy for your birthday. What was I thinking?!

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom