• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
What if the perfect girl for @ Kenith Kenith is a fan of cheeseburgers and they never meet because of his aversion to burgers??? Fate is such a *****.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I saw the Lego Movie.
I swear, that "Everything Is Awesome" song gets stuck in your head. I've struggled with getting it out of my head.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Minor spoilers for the Lego Movie
I KNEW IT! Will Ferrell at the end IS CGI!

D

Deleted member

How is that even a spoiler?!
Spoiler Alert: Emmet is voiced by Star Lord... also the movie has Lego product placement.
I'm referring to Will Ferrell at the end of the movie, not the Lego representation of him. And if that's not a spoiler, then I'm just dumb. Really dumb. which isn't impossible I don't pick up on obvious twists very often.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
I haven't even seen the Wolverine...
God-dang I'm slow.
I usually go to the movies on opening weekend myself. The only movie that I missed that I did not want to miss was "Gravity;" however, it was offered at discount later anyways. It would have been unfortunate to see an ambiance movie in my room, with the lights on, on my bed... eating tootsie rolls.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm about Wolverine's canonical height

Hugh Jackman is A LOT taller than Wolverine's canonical height

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I heard that is a great movie.

I wouldn't know, I don't watch movies. Like, ever.
Yeah me neither usually if I want a good story I play games that are notorious for it.
Think Bioshock, Xenoblade, or The Last of Us.
Those 3 games tell a better story than any movie I've ever seen

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Now THAT is a movie that no one has seen. :troll:

But seriously, I thought it was better than the original. I am surprised by its lackluster performance at le box office.
I enjoyed it very well.

I can't decide which is the best, even though most sequels surpassed the original. :p

Morbi

Scavenger
Yeah me neither usually if I want a good story I play games that are notorious for it.
Think Bioshock, Xenoblade, or The Last of Us.
Those 3 games tell a better story than any movie I've ever seen
Who watches movies for a "good" story? Critics, perhaps; other than that, most movie-goers prefer "master-pieces" such as Transformers: Age of Extinction. By the way, that movie is not as bad as people would have you believe. If you actually read their reviews, there is the prevalence of Michael Bay bias. Not that it is not justified; however, they are "critiquing" Michael Bay more than the actual movie. Albeit, that is one of those movies that you already love or hate going into it. No one really gives a **** about the critics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom