• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Personally? I would clamor for an F-Zero game, a Kid Icarus U, a Fire Emblem U, a New Super Mario Bros U-styled Wario game. There were a lot of good ideas. Pokemon Snap!? Not the greatest.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Personally? I would clamor for an F-Zero game, a Kid Icarus U, a Fire Emblem U, a New Super Mario Bros U-styled Wario game. There were a lot of good ideas. Pokemon Snap!? Not the greatest.
Pokemon snap would be great as a eshop game have leaderboards and a pic of day which is pic of pokemon snap by a player which was voted the best pic of the week

Lol, RE5 and RE^ are the worst ones.

Play ReMake and RE4. They are considered the best.
RE5 wasn't bad it was in the middle of 4 and 6 and was actually pretty fun 6 was god awful

awful camera

awful story

awful characters

it was really more feeling like it was less made by capcom team and more made by michael bay

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
A F zero game is good idea kid icarus im in the middle of that as fire emblem was never a fan but im sure its good idea and new super mario bros? im sorry but wario dosen't need a game like that with only having two new items each game wario needs a new wario land which has combination of infamous wario world style and wario land gba style a mixture of too but still keep a flavor still wario and new wario ware but something of the past games especially from the ngc era

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
RE5 wasn't bad it was in the middle of 4 and 6 and was actually pretty fun 6 was god awful

awful camera

awful story

awful characters

it was really more feeling like it was less made by capcom team and more made by michael bay
Re5 isn't a bad game,but it's a bad Resident Evil game.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
There's this racist video about Dutch people. It contains a 15 year old Mexican girl singing a song about her hatred towards the Dutch. Because of the game last sunday.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There's this racist video about Dutch people. It contains a 15 year old Mexican girl singing a song about her hatred towards the Dutch. Because of the game last sunday.
What are dutch stereotypes

The only thing I have a clue of is "the little dutch boy", who stuck his finger in a leaking ****

I would think windmills and clogs and stuff but I think that's actually Holland

Last edited:

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Socioeconomic causes aside, Mexico produces some profoundly moronic youth. Good thing in Real Life, Earth, nobody cares about the opinion of fifteen year olds.

No offense to any 14 year olds. You guys are okay.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently dutch IS holland

So windmills and clogs and stuff

Edit: Not TRYING to be racist or anything.

Just trying to clear that up and see what some 15 yo could even say

Apparently she wasn't even that "clever"...

Last edited:

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
What are dutch stereotypes

The only thing I have a clue of is "the little dutch boy", who stuck his finger in a leaking ****

I would think windmills and clogs and stuff but I think that's actually Holland
1. Dutch are stoned all the time.
2. They all have blue eyes and blonde hair.
3. At least half the population is gay.
4. The Dutch are greedy.
5. The Dutch wear wooden shoes.
6. All Dutch speak English
7. Every Dutch shed keeps at least a dozen bicycles.

Source: http://www.traveljo.com/7-common-stereotypes-about-the-dutch/

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I just noticed that the remaining countries in the world cup are from only 2 continents. 4 from Europe and 4 from South America. Go Europe!

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I actually enjoyed RE5 more than RE4, which was my favorite Resident Evil prior to the release of the fifth. However, it is based on one aspect of the game: co-op. My sister and I loved playing Resident Evil 5 together.
not really a return of a familiar baddy nice decent co-op a familiar atmosphere to 4 and ton fun bosses and sequences
I don't know, unlike 4 it didn't really feel like a Resident Evil game, just a generic shooter.

I will say, however, that Wesker is the one really good thing about the game.
Sheva is also a good character too, although she is probably a one-off.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
I don't know, unlike 4 it didn't really feel like a Resident Evil game, just a generic shooter.

I will say, however, that Wesker is the one really good thing about the game.
Sheva is also a good character too, although she is probably a one-off.
Wesker was awesome. I did like Chris Redfield a lot. He was a character I could connect with. Plus, I thought he was cool because he kind of reminded me of Mark Whalberg lol

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Wesker was awesome. I did like Chris Redfield a lot. He was a character I could connect with. Plus, I thought he was cool because he kind of reminded me of Mark Whalberg lol
Well, Chris being a tough guy is exactly I don't connect with him at all. In fact, the way he was portrayed in RE5 and RE6 actually served to make him less interesting for me, as he is basically made into a COD soldier, especially in 6.

Basically, I can never like him because he resembles something I can't stand.

Iron Angel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Iron_Angel_X
Well, Chris being a tough guy is exactly I don't connect with him at all. In fact, the way he was portrayed in RE5 and RE6 actually served to make him less interesting for me, as he is basically made into a COD soldier, especially in 6.

Basically, I can never like him because he resembles something I can't stand.
You have a bitterness towards "tough guys" it seems. There a history to that?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You have a bitterness towards "tough guys" it seems. There a history to that?
Lol, I meant the "CoD Soldier" aspect.

As for my bitterness, it comes from being tired of the same character archetypes starring in my video games. Especially because, in the previous games, I could choose to not play that character.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
okay now this is getting annoying.

Can anyone here who beat pushmo world record the staff roll and upload it somewhere or do any kind of list? It's been like 1-2 weeks since its release and nothing can be found on google.

What's annoy me the most is that I need this to either deconfirm or not a leak happened by an intelligent system employee. The leak from the end of September 2013 from a James Anderson, programmer at IS, said that he was working on an unannounced wiiu games and also stated to have worked on other title such as paper mario sticker star and game & wario which is actually true (sorry fe fans, no fe title was on the list but you can google to get the rest there was 5 titles including those I mentioned).

Now, here's the thing: the only announced wiiu games made by IS since this time is pushmo world and since it would be silly to buy a full game JUST to see the credits, I have to wait that it's plublic on internet. For some reasons, it isn't and that annoys me because this is the only hint I have left for a paper mario on wiiu which is something that irritates me because... well if my sig doesn't tell you enough, I love this series.

So, can anyone do this for me? I still don't get why no youtube videos on this is up now.

btw, here's an evidence of the leak (yeah I think the original source doesn't have it anymore but trusted news site got it so...)

http://nintendoeverything.com/intel...-unannounced-wii-u-title-on-linkedin-profile/
There ya go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx9M4oyQ5Os

Have fun

D

Deleted member

Here's to hoping this wasn't posted by someone already.

R.I.P in peace snake.
;_;7
Guy who wrote the script for Snake's codec conversation with Mario confirmed as a time-traveler. Maybe he's the same time-traveler that wrote Pit's trophy description in Melee?

"The head of Palutena's personal bodyguards, Pit traveled near and far to gather Three Sacred Treasures that would help him defeat the evil goddess of darkness, Medusa, and free Palutena, the goddess of light. Pit couldn't fly with his little wings; only the Wings of Icarus let him take flight. Will Pit ever fight again?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom