• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Oh hey, Venus decided to pay us a visit ^__^

Nvm, he just left without saying a word T__T

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
How do you guys like my new avatar? Flight inspired me to make my own! :4iggy:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Ok, let's see

-I spend all of my time here and in the games section
-My jokes suck
-I'll ban anybody who insults Sailor Moon
-I got a like from Warchamp once
-No Infractions

Im totally qualified to be a mod
Speaking of Sailor Moon, I know nothing about it. But, ever since I got out of anime 6 years ago (once Naruto started to turn into crap), I've had urges to watch some anime. With summer break right around the corner, is Sailor Moon a good anime for me to watch? I admit, I was kind of an anime casual, and the only anime I watched way back in the day were Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Bleach.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

And I'll do it again, too! And again! Until you realize that the world is a dark place where dreams never comes true and that life is just a speck of dust on a beach littered with despair!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Second time quoting. Feel honored!

I was at a event for my city so I have to help with translations and such for my job today, saturday, and Sunday. Here's part of my city.

Attachments

Hokori

Great King of Evil
And I'll do it again, too! And again! Until you realize that the world is a dark place where dreams never comes true and that life is just a speck of dust on a beach littered with despair!

Second time quoting. Feel honored!

I was at a event for my city so I have to help with translations and such for my job today, saturday, and Sunday. Here's part of my city.
Simple and clean. I wanna be there right now because things seem so peaceful. Maybe staring at this image will help me sleep because I'm having a really hard time doing that at the moment.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Simple and clean. I wanna be there right now because things seem so peaceful. Maybe staring at this image will help me sleep because I'm having a really hard time doing that at the moment.
Ohhhhhh you! You are my Hoko-chan! I hope you sleep well!

That looks like a nice place to live. I want to visit. :O
It is nice. I like it very much so I'll be sad to say goodbye to it. My younger sister told me today that her and her husband may be moving to Japan sometime early next year. He is in the marines and may be transferred to Japan. However, what's crazy is that the base that they will be at is literally a 45 minute drive from where my wife and I will be moving to. That's pretty crazy.

I feel sad for my parents though - all thier kids living in Japan while they are in the States. They aren't travelers much so I'm not sure if that will draw them out into a plane.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So far, there is NO changes I like better in the new fossil fighters

IMO everything is worse so far than the second game

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros