• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

:)

So, you will be able to read my stuff on sticker star....spoiler alert, as expected, it's becoming worse than expected :)

btw, i should ahre this to you because you seem to love spm:

Yep, that's a template :)

use it with the hey gorgeous font which I have here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9oe9592v4yycv3t/HeyGorgeous.ttf?dl=0

Just put a text layer in the zone of the hole, fill it with the color of the bubble (use colorpicker) and just type anything you want and export it.

I made some images with this and it's awesome :)
Thanks you for all that! Also for SS, i have stopping to playing after i beated the second boss. It was just no fun for me and that's from a guy who finish all the other Paper Mario games.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I wanna watch the Splatoon Direct, but this computer has no sound.
I could do it at home, but we have no Internet.
I could do it at Grandma's, but she's busy and we're currently moving.

My life sucks sometimes.
The Inklings appeal to me.
Not exactly sure why, Splatoon pissed me off at E3 simply because of how much it was showcased for hours on end.
Now I'm curious since 2015 has rolled on in.
I wanna know more.
BUT I CAN'T
*throws Warpstar at wall*
Only solution: download the video locally using a downloader (use low quyality if you don't want to spend hours just for hd) on the pc you have internet but no sounds, copy the video to any removable storage device (like usb) and plug it at home and watch with either vlc or wmp.

There :)

Though.....some time is required to download, but it's possible :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I wanna watch the Splatoon Direct, but this computer has no sound.
I could do it at home, but we have no Internet.
I could do it at Grandma's, but she's busy and we're currently moving.

My life sucks sometimes.
The Inklings appeal to me.
Not exactly sure why, Splatoon pissed me off at E3 simply because of how much it was showcased for hours on end.
Now I'm curious since 2015 has rolled on in.
I wanna know more.
BUT I CAN'T
*throws Warpstar at wall*
Hopefully there will be light at the end of tunnel. Unless it's @Space Stranger.

:231:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Anyone wants to play ? Please ?
tumblr_nbkwkrIwcH1qd16pfo1_500.gif

I want to show my :4littlemac: a bit.

Edit : Found someone. :4dedede::4dedede::4dedede:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Thanks you for all that! Also for SS, i have stopping to playing after i beated the second boss. It was just no fun for me and that's from a guy who finish all the other Paper Mario games.
oh geez, you missed the worst part :)

Seriously, you`ll hate world 3....there's so much poor logistic decisions that it affected the game in general, not even considering it's Paper mario or rpg, just a game, it affected badly.

Also, I have tons of images coming from the Paper Mario support thread, go in the first post and look for a section named other goodies, all is there (the TTYD words, bubble templates and buttons icons).

Like, I have everything ripped (I even ripped SS stuff, on sound ressources, I submitted the pm64 and SS sfx pack and they both got accepted, they actually put it in the latest update).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
oh geez, you missed the worst part :)

Seriously, you`ll hate world 3....there's so much poor logistic decisions that it affected the game in general, not even considering it's Paper mario or rpg, just a game, it affected badly.

Also, I have tons of images coming from the Paper Mario support thread, go in the first post and look for a section named other goodies, all is there (the TTYD words, bubble templates and buttons icons).

Like, I have everything ripped (I even ripped SS stuff, on sound ressources, I submitted the pm64 and SS sfx pack and they both got accepted, they actually put it in the latest update).
Thanks for the info (even if i will probably never us all that:4gaw:)!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*wanders into Paper Mario discussion*
*sees this*
Someone said:
Inklings confirmed for Smash!

....As costumes.
What, where, how, is this true and if so, can I see

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I rewatched the Splatoon Direct. I realized that the Smash costume GameStop offer did NOT mention a download code for the 3DS game (no doubt because the lack of a 3DS Splatoon game) just Wii U.

We'll I don't mind buying the 3DS version. Still excited for Splatoon though!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
*wanders into Paper Mario discussion*
*sees this*

What, where, how, is this true and if so, can I see
omg, you JUST posted it int he pm....

like, this is the pic you're looking for:

And if you want to watch it, plewase, download the video on an usb key to watch it with sounds but no internet.

It's like, totally doable.....

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can we get this in the DLC Shop for all the Canadians, Europeans, Australians and 3DS Users in the world, please & thanks
I wanna rock that Inkling Suit on my Mii Fighter
And maybe the Squid Hat too
The wigs don't look all that good imho
They might be good if they got jigglebones on 'em

This of course doesn't rule out the Inklings themselves being playable, because we got Mii Fighter outfits based on alot of Smash Fighters (Link, Mario, (technically) Mega Man, etc.)
Only complaint I got is that the Mii Gunner's moveset won't fit well with an Inkling's Gun (Grenade Launch being a main example) but that don't really matter :b

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wish X, Zero or Vulnutt were also in Smash.
But X is already in Smash 4:troll:. But seriously, i think it's really cool that Capcom (or Nintendo) give so much love at Mega Man in Smash 4 (music,trophy,costume..etc). Also... my dream that Count Bleck and Timpani married together in Tomodachi Life have been crush forever....:sadsheep:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom