• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
He is in Brawl/PM tho but I see you main fax.
eh i did SUB wolf, but I was already riding the fox hype train from 64 to melee, so i rode it all the way to Project M-hood.
wolf was super solid on M though, unlike Brawl where he was like... falco wearing metal boots. and metal armor. trying to swim.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
eh i did SUB wolf, but I was already riding the fox hype train from 64 to melee, so i rode it all the way to Project M-hood.
wolf was super solid on M though, unlike Brawl where he was like... falco wearing metal boots. and metal armor. trying to swim.
Ah, I see. I don't play PM but I did sub Wolf in Brawl.

As for me and ole Kirby. Currently I am actually to subbed Kirby in Smash 64, and Brawl. I used to main Kirby and be true to my username but then I just really liked how Smash 64 Link and Brawl GaW played that he had to be lesser in priority...and as for Melee, well Roy completely overshadows the rest of the cast to me. Same for Mega Man with Smash 4.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm really sick... I wish I was just exaggerating when I say this, but I'm not; I haven't been able to eat in days.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Battle Network Megaman thooo
Starforce MM deserves love too c:
I think MMX, Zero, or Mega Man.EXE would each have a ton to work with for a unique moveset. Though the likelyhood of any of them being playable is pretty slim.

Then again, if that Ryu leak is real, anything could happen. I wonder if it is true, and whether or not Namco and Sega will get any extra stuff.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Ah, I see. I don't play PM but I did sub Wolf in Brawl.

As for me and ole Kirby. Currently I am actually to subbed Kirby in Smash 64, and Brawl. I used to main Kirby and be true to my username but then I just really liked how Smash 64 Link and Brawl GaW played that he had to be lesser in priority...and as for Melee, well Roy completely overshadows the rest of the cast to me. Same for Mega Man with Smash 4.
Roy was great, I thought it was super cool he had like... hilt tipper. His design was super cool too. Bro and I used to do Marth/Roy sword duels. Super fun stuff.

GRAB SOME PEELS! :4drmario:

But seriously, a doctor sounds like a good idea.
I really wanted to make a doctor mario joke too after I made the post lol.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm really sick... I wish I was just exaggerating when I say this, but I'm not; I haven't been able to eat in days.
Hope you feel remotely better
Have you visited a doctor?
I think MMX, Zero, or Mega Man.EXE would each have a ton to work with for a unique moveset. Though the likelyhood of any of them being playable is pretty slim.

Then again, if that Ryu leak is real, anything could happen. I wonder if it is true, and whether or not Namco and Sega will get any extra stuff.
Oh I meant as a skin :dr^_^:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Too bad the last one will remind everyone of the MML3 cancellation fiasco.
Mega Man's Final Smash is literally titled, "Mega Man Legends".
I was honestly surprised there were no MML3-related tears when that was revealed.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It bothers me that the today Splatoon Testfire is at 11pm where I live but I'll try.

I still fail to under understand why its only 3 days for a total of 3 hours with 0% offline content when the game is 3 weeks away. :/

Soul.

I played ZX Advent. Never beat it though for some reason...
I remember that Siarnaq and Aeolus are badass tho.
I've never played it. I only saw videos of the game. I do know you can like, change Biometals or something.
But it's a 2D platformer so that's pretty cool.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have the strangest dreams.
It's one of the 3, in order of most common to rare;
  1. Blackness for the entire time I'm asleep, sleeping feels like 5 minutes long
  2. Actual dream, ~30 Minutes in dream-time
  3. Monado engaged, hello future
Or rarely, veeeery rarely;
Very short, lewd run-in that usually scars my poor innocent soul for the rest of the day

My mind scares me.
That's probably why I ditch my mind and act like a complete moron most of the day aside from my time on this site. :4lemmy:

D

Deleted member

Mega Man's Final Smash is literally titled, "Mega Man Legends".
I was honestly surprised there were no MML3-related tears when that was revealed.
Because... people finally moved on? I mean don't get me wrong, it was unfortunate to see it getting canceled, but there's nothing we can do about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So, Wet Dreams.
If that's what you folk call it, then yes, that.
I dislike them greatly.
Luckily I've found a way to make my mind channel that stuff out so I'm a blindman in those dreams.
But sadly I can still hear it.
Why. :\

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If that's what you folk call it, then yes, that.
I dislike them greatly.
Luckily I've found a way to make my mind channel that stuff out so I'm a blindman in those dreams.
But sadly I can still hear it.
Why. :\
Yes thats what they are called.
personally I don't mind them but I'm 20 and not 15 so there is that

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So I did some matches with @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ (and then went eating because the call of sandwiches) and I, finally, found other characters that aren't :4mario: or :4luigi:.
:4megaman: and :4littlemac: are now my new mains, and I think I'll try maining :4zss:. I decided sometime ago to main characters that are weird in this game, and came to the conclusion that Mac and Mega Man are probably the weirdest in this game. Mac, for the obvious reason of being a normal fighting game character in a Smash game, and Mega Man for his weird gameplay with only projectiles (pratically). And it's super fun to play them.

Oh yeah, also, custom Mega Man and Mac are scary. Especially the SideB. Danger Wrap and Guard Breaker are really scary.

Accurate representation of getting hit by the Guard Breaker of :4littlemac:.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Well, I just came from an oral test... the teacher told I did well.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When you accidentally make an innuendo.

#justnintendo-spider151things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom