• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I did some matches with @HunterNinjaReaperPirate (and then went eating because the call of sandwiches) and I, finally, found other characters that aren't :4mario: or :4luigi:.
:4megaman: and :4littlemac: are now my new mains, and I think I'll try maining :4zss:. I decided sometime ago to main characters that are weird in this game, and came to the conclusion that Mac and Mega Man are probably the weirdest in this game. Mac, for the obvious reason of being a normal fighting game character in a Smash game, and Mega Man for his weird gameplay with only projectiles (pratically). And it's super fun to play them.

Oh yeah, also, custom Mega Man and Mac are scary. Especially the SideB. Danger Wrap and Guard Breaker are really scary.

Accurate representation of getting hit by the Guard Breaker of :4littlemac:.
We always seem to be maining the same people at the same time.
First Doc, then Dedede, and now Mega Man and Mac.
I beat 9.0 on Wii U with no-customs Mac once
Hardest **** I've ever done.
So much satisfaction.
I felt like a god. :b

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Because... people finally moved on? I mean don't get me wrong, it was unfortunate to see it getting canceled, but there's nothing we can do about it.
Lol, I can tell from my own experiences in other forums at the current time that people are still bitter about it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The next thread title should be "So a Squid Girl and a giant Glove walk into a Bar..."
Take notes, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa :b

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Just spent the last 30 minutes chasing our stupid neighbors dog, because they got no idea how to take care of it, left it with no water and it broke free from the chain it had. Jesus.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just spent the last 30 minutes chasing our stupid neighbors dog, because they got no idea how to take care of it, left it with no water and it broke free from the chain it had. Jesus.
Now let's all be thankful it wasn't a Chain Chomp.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Frankly the chain chomp wouldn't be as bad, I'd just let the sucker wreck their house.
Wreck their house and everyone else's until a fat man clad in red comes out of a magical toilet pipe to stop it

This is why we don't have Video Game Characters in real life.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Why do people like that even own an animal?
Don't even know, annoys me to death because the dog is super playful and friendly, yet they don't take care of it at all. Just leave it chained up outside all day. In freakin' florida

Wreck their house and everyone else's until a fat man clad in red comes out of a magical toilet pipe to stop it

This is why we don't have Video Game Characters in real life.
that's the hope :evil:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
But... finals D:

Wish I could dump my tests on some of yall so I can go braindead in my room in peace without thinking about Parabelas
Nope :p

I just finished up with my finals earlier this week. I'd rather not even think about exams for quite some time. Preferably never again...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Well, I just updated my profile. It's all good and shiny.

So anyway, what's going on here ?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
that's the hope :evil:
If Video Game characters were in real life, we'd all probably be in shelter whilst the TF2 Mercs, Call of Duty Soldiers and Halo Spartans are having an all-out war, Bowser, Ganon and King K. Rool are causing the apocolypse and all the heroes are probably dead.
:I

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, i hope so much that the hacker can find a way to hack Smash Bros Wii U. Just because i want this music to be played when i fight (among others).
This music is just mind blowing.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
at least Florida has water
Except I don't like water much :(

If Video Game characters were in real life, we'd all probably be in shelter whilst the TF2 Mercs, Call of Duty Soldiers and Halo Spartans are having an all-out war, Bowser, Ganon and King K. Rool are causing the apocolypse and all the heroes are probably dead.
:I
Oh man, nevermind. All the CoD fanboys lol.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well...yeah. It's one of the greatest fighting games ever made. So I understand why. Yoshimitsu's designs in that game were sick too. Though I also like his Tekken 4 designs.
If there was one thing SF X Tekken did right, it was using Yoshimitsu's Tekken 3 design. That and his Tekken 5 design are the ones I like the most.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I just played a guy with the nickname "Gohan" on FG. And my god, this guy was hilarious. You could see he was the dude who always taunts when he gets a stock. I destroyed him with Mega Man. Hey, here's a "green text" like explanation to make it more fun and interresting :

>Be me.
>Go on FG on 3DS.
>Pick :4megaman: to train a bit.
>Finds
>He plays :4sonic:. With a character like this, you know the guy is cocky. Just like his character.
>I get the first stock. I taunt to anger him. It works. He got his first stock. He, of course, took the bait and taunted as well.
>Destroyed him with Mega Man afterwards.
>Second match. He also picked Mega Man like he knows how to play him better than me.
>Gets completely rekt by my Mega Man. Even had the time to do a Shoryuken. I don't even taunt anymore.
>Third match. Goes with semi-naked :4shulk: like an idiot.
>He thought he had one stock when I was offstage. Too bad I know how to recover with my main unlike him.
>2 stocked him with Mega Man.
>Gohan ragequit while I took his second stock with a spike.
>Mfw :

It's fun to destroy idiots like him.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just played a guy with the nickname "Gohan" on FG. And my god, this guy was hilarious. You could see he was the dude who always taunts when he gets a stock. I destroyed him with Mega Man. Hey, here's a "green text" like explanation to make it more fun and interresting :

>Be me.
>Go on FG on 3DS.
>Pick :4megaman: to train a bit.
>Finds
>He plays :4sonic:. With a character like this, you know the guy is cocky. Just like his character.
>I get the first stock. I taunt to anger him. It works. He got his first stock. He, of course, took the bait and taunted as well.
>Destroyed him with Mega Man afterwards.
>Second match. He also picked Mega Man like he knows how to play him better than me.
>Gets completely rekt by my Mega Man. Even had the time to do a Shoryuken. I don't even taunt anymore.
>Third match. Goes with semi-naked :4shulk: like an idiot.
>He thought he had one stock when I was offstage. Too bad I know how to recover with my main unlike him.
>2 stocked him with Mega Man.
>Gohan ragequit while I took his second stock with a spike.
>Mfw :

It's fun to destroy idiots like him.
He's not a real Super Sand X2. Don't be fooled.

Though once I'm a little less busy, I gotta train some more in Smash. Gotta get some Mega Man tech.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Playing more of Fossil Fighters Frontier, there is NOTHING good that they added. It's all worse than the previous games

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom