• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So now some non-mods are doing the colored square icon thing. I really don't get it. :s

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
What I'm more worried about is why mods were doing it in the first place. It's like the Sepia craze that transpired a few months ago.
I think it's because the mod kyokoro_pamuyo had their icon changed to a purple square. Whether they did it themselves or not or the reason why I really don't know.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Alright, this is stupid and cheesy, but... Very interesting at the same time...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Woah, you guys are on another level with your post counts. I've been here for a long time and I don't even have 1000, yet there are people here who signed up last year with 5000+

You guys are hackers.
We just have too much free time lol

Going to finish my last final today, and then I'm done. Hello to an almost four month summer break

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It's supposed to send a message because rules for avatars are too strict iirc
Actually I have to say that this site is more lenient towards avatars.. it's not like another Forum I'm on where I have to resize the majority of my pictures that would otherwise work on here without the size change..

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I must be the only one who despises those Squid Sisters. There design's just, blehk! At this the regular Inklings are modest with their cuteness. I mean, just look at those tentacles! I wouldn't want that breaded & fried or wedged in seaweed between rice!

Not digging their vocals either. If there's any J-pop I'll listen to, it's Lumen or bust.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I must be the only one who despises those Squid Sisters. There design's just, blehk! At this the regular Inklings are modest with their cuteness. I mean, just look at those tentacles! I wouldn't want that breaded & fried or wedged in seaweed between rice!

Not digging their vocals either. If there's any J-pop I'll listen to, it's Lumen or bust.
They are stereotypes at it's best.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I have no idea what they are doing with this character anymore.
Yoshimitsu has always been weird :p. Don't act like this came outta left field. Now, if he wore anything remotely normal, I'd worry. I'm liking this design more and more, though it's still not my favorite Yoshimitsu design.

I don't really like them either. But if they aren't that much in the way, I could deal with it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So guy, i finally finish school for today and i'm going to be relaaax for the rest of the week. But you know what is the best? I will have only 3 three day of school after the week! IT'S LUIGI TIME!

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I heard that only bad people don't like Squid Sister. Are you a bad people?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Meanwhile, in SR64's life;
  • Still without Internet
  • We got the Suicide House, moving in by June 1st
  • Sister fell for me saying King K. Rool is in Smash
  • School wants me to leave my home family because "not concentrating on work" which is total BS
  • Started drawing :4lemmy: everywhere on blank papers at school
  • I assume that Splatoon Direct had nothing special
How goes it with you folk?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I dislike the Squid Sisters as well. Now, if there were Squid Bros. instead like Super Mario Bros. I'd be all over that :shades:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
  • Still without Internet
  • School wants me to leave my home family because "not concentrating on work" which is total BS
Oh, i am just going the luigi dance and i demande i myself how this music have been in a Mario Game.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Yo', anyone wants to Smash ? On Wah U, with customs.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
  • Still without Internet
Eh, I made FG players ragequit because I jab-locked them.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So guy, i finally finish school for today and i'm going to be relaaax for the rest of the week. But you know what is the best? I will have only 3 three day of school after the week! IT'S LUIGI TIME!

:)

So, you will be able to read my stuff on sticker star....spoiler alert, as expected, it's becoming worse than expected :)

btw, i should ahre this to you because you seem to love spm:

Yep, that's a template :)

use it with the hey gorgeous font which I have here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9oe9592v4yycv3t/HeyGorgeous.ttf?dl=0

Just put a text layer in the zone of the hole, fill it with the color of the bubble (use colorpicker) and just type anything you want and export it.

I made some images with this and it's awesome :)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I wanna watch the Splatoon Direct, but this computer has no sound.
I could do it at home, but we have no Internet.
I could do it at Grandma's, but she's busy and we're currently moving.

My life sucks sometimes.
The Inklings appeal to me.
Not exactly sure why, Splatoon pissed me off at E3 simply because of how much it was showcased for hours on end.
Now I'm curious since 2015 has rolled on in.
I wanna know more.
BUT I CAN'T
*throws Warpstar at wall*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom