• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Here's a Quality Post guise

:troll:

This company delivers the mail of specific banks in México btw

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Meh, either way, most of the mods here seem super chill, which is nice.
I wish, but I rarely talk about competitive Smash. :troll:
it's funny i came here to look for people to play smash with, but i ended up wasting time in a social thread lol

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Okay so this actually has me curious, how do you become a mod again? Jist wondering
Modding talk? I don't know whether I should give hope or break hearts. So I guess both:

Good News
  • It's based on activity/where you post/if we need a spot filled
  • Being a jokester is okay
  • Getting an infraction is okay (not that you should have a lot)
  • Staff members give recommendations a lot of the time
Bad News
  • It's based on levelheadedness and being able to control emotions
  • Being a troublesome user is not okay
  • Staff members give recommendations a lot of the time
  • Nominations/requests are generally looked down upon
Am surprised I was able to find this post again. lol

Soul.

Like I said above, I just came up with a vague term. I'm sure not all mods are picked based on the same criteria. Being a mod for a character board is a completely different experience for being a mod for something like the Welcome Center, the Pool Room, etc.
I understand. I know it's a different experience; I was just wondering is all. I'd like to try and see how it goes, but it's up to them to decide. I would still be the same person regardless of being a mod so it doesn't really matter. Helping users is good.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I post in Mafia almost exclusively

Is that mod qualified?

D

Deleted member

I'd think so. Like I've mentioned before, the M&G forum used to be a dead zone. It used to just be a single thread and everyone would post their greetings/introductions there. Eventually it split and people didn't feel like responding to every individual...that is, until we changed the game. Now it's booming and will probably be like that for a good while since we have a good number of regulars there now.

I was originally a Smash 4 mod, although most of my contributions were for M&G.
I've checked the old M&G thread and yeah, I think it's much better as it is now. I'll keep on contributing to the section.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Long story short, if you want to become a mod, don't follow my example (what am I even talking about, I don't set "examples" lolz) because I don't make "quality" posts and I just post a bunch of random nonsense. I'm only a mod because the Welcome Center is my babez.

I understand. I know it's a different experience; I was just wondering is all. I'd like to try and see how it goes, but it's up to them to decide. I would still be the same person regardless of being a mod so it doesn't really matter. Helping users is good.
I don't think anyone changes much honestly. I sure as hell haven't :p

I post in Mafia almost exclusively

Is that mod qualified?
Instead of a "Moderator" banner you deserve "Mob Boss"...or just "Boss" :shades:

I've checked the old M&G thread and yeah, I think it's much better as it is now. I'll keep on contributing to the section.
Agreed. It definitely means more to interact with users directly rather than messages kinda being scattered all over the place. Keep doing what you do, Flight. You're one of the main reasons M&G is the way it is now and I'll always thank you for that.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, let's see

-I spend all of my time here and in the games section
-My jokes suck
-I'll ban anybody who insults Sailor Moon
-I got a like from Warchamp once
-No Infractions

Im totally qualified to be a mod

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Long story short, if you want to become a mod, don't follow my example (what am I even talking about, I don't set "examples" lolz) because I don't make "quality" posts and I just post a bunch of random nonsense. I'm only a mod because the Welcome Center is my babez.

I don't think anyone changes much honestly. I sure as hell haven't :p

Instead of a "Moderator" banner you deserve "Mob Boss"...or just "Boss" :shades:

Agreed. It definitely means more to interact with users directly rather than messages kinda being scattered all over the place. Keep doing what you do, Flight. You're one of the main reasons M&G is the way it is now and I'll always thank you for that.
No problem I guess. xD
If the old thread was a thing still, my posts would be made up of quote spam. That'd stink.

Soul.

Fortunately the Pikachu boards are pretty chill, so it's fine. I'd be surprised if I got a... that. Though I'd see lots of "congratulations"

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ok, let's see

-My jokes suck
-No Infractions

Jokes aside, those qualifications are just about identical to mine.

No problem I guess. xD
If the old thread was a thing still, my posts would be made up of quote spam. That'd stink.
Quote spam and a whole bunch of copy/pasted messages on the same page.

D

Deleted member

Jokes aside, those qualifications are just about identical to mine.

Quote spam and a whole bunch of copy/pasted messages on the same page.
Yep, that's what I'm referring to. It could take more than 5 minutes to finish a post that way. And I can get tired of it.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
What they don't want you to know is that all you need is Romani's Mask to get into the mod club Milk Bar.

...I need to try one of these fanmade Chateau Romani recipes.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku, or My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! might be my favorite anime this season. Anyone else watch it?

I haven't watched SAO abridged. I've seen vanilla, liked the first arc, but Kirito just got really annoying as the series went on. Generally I don't watch abridged versions of shows.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Fantastic, Yoshimitsu's channeling his inner Octodad. He wore armor/was based on a bug, then a cyborg demon-thing, a skeleton, and now a squid salient demons cyborg samurai. In Soul Calibur, he was a weird samurai, then a weird samurai with some shellfish influence, and then a more demonic samurai. Yoshimitsu is just a weirdo.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku, or My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! might be my favorite anime this season. Anyone else watch it?

I haven't watched SAO abridged. I've seen vanilla, liked the first arc, but Kirito just got really annoying as the series went on. Generally I don't watch abridged versions of shows.
This abridged is amazing, starts from episode 2. Made by SWEabridged on youtube

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ok, let's see

-My jokes suck
-No Infractions

Noob! I got TWO likes from Warchamp! You can't beat that!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I hope some company like Tamashii makes a nice Ultron Figure; that Metal Pinocchio would look sexy as hell in my collection

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been making dinosaurs exclusively in Spore recently, so I decided to get the latest fossil fighters and check it out

I'll post a review when I can play it

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fantastic, Yoshimitsu's channeling his inner Octodad. He wore armor/was based on a bug, then a cyborg demon-thing, a skeleton, and now a squid salient demons cyborg samurai. In Soul Calibur, he was a weird samurai, then a weird samurai with some shellfish influence, and then a more demonic samurai. Yoshimitsu is just a weirdo.
I posted that eariler.

I still like Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu the most. How can you not like Space Skeleton Samurai?

Yoshimitsu Tekken 3.jpg

That said, Octopus Yoshimitsu looks kind of cool.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like how Based Shaq is willing to give $500 USD to the person who makes the best meme about his fall :yeahboi:

Anyway, time to sleep for me

I'll leave you with Ultron's Sister messing up with Captcha

Goodnight everybody :troll:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Yes, but if you're about to request an icon you'll have to wait 'til tomorrow. What is it, though?
WOW, really late reply... I was going to ask help with my signature.
I want it like this.
The Smash community are brothers and sisters. We are a pure example of a true family.
but i want the white background gone and Conker to be a wee bit smaller.
Sorry if I am bothering you but... I can not edit stuff. EDIT: that gif is weird... If you do... Just git rid of da whitness and make it smaller.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom