• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
What if aldelaro actually likes SS?

:troll:

House = The New Nichijou .GIF fest (for me)
in a joke or in sarcastic context, sure, I LOVE SS, would sticker again.

But my head might explode from unhandled exception int he process so it's not a good idea.

Btw, @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , there is a part in TTYD that sucks and it';s the general white hunt, the problem is the same ch makes up for it.

Like, I hope it gets where it was in world 1 and 2 where....it was okayish (as a game, I still hate all the way as Paper Mario, but as just a game, world 1 and 2 are very enjoyable).

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Anyone think the...talker(?)...announcer...in the direct was trying to sound like Cave Johnson
I was thinking exactly this.
And then I thought how awesome it world be if the ink behaved like Repulsion or Propulsion Gel

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
How dare you say Satans name in front of us

No, I replayed it and tried on my own. I may be impatient from my adhd, but Unlike you going right to the internet, thats my final option. I check every corner of the areas first before giving up
Just trust me on this one. The Abridged version is not only funny as hell, but removes the kind nature that made Kirito partially a Mary Sue, and that even made character motivations and relationships (and by extension the entire plot) MUCH BETTER.

All of this in THE ABRIDGED PARODY OF THE ORIGINAL SERIES, mind you.

Last edited:

Soul.

To be fair, that's 718 models that they'd have to scale down for, ignoring forms. That's quite an undertaking for something that's mostly aesthetic.
Yeah... Meh, whatever. Maybe for the next handheld I guess.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
*hits the desk hard* ****. Yes.
You made this Armin happy
As I always hope to do :)

Yeah, just taping my shattered hopes and dreams back together after that previous game.
How 'bout you? Anything new and/or exciting?
Talking about after I nuked the count? :p

But I'm doing alright. I had a killer headache earlier, but it's not too bad anymore. Nothing really new with me today though. Just browsing around on the boards, seeing how everyone is doing and what not. The usual stuff around this hour.

So I ate a bowl full of grapes.

someone dig my grave, I feel like I'm going to explode
Mmmm, grapes.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Eh if I failed something I just tried again later.

would be different if it was Professor layton. Layton looks sad when you get a puzzle wrong sooo..

Ah wha ah T...thanks?
no, I meant figuring out stuff.

Here;s the 3 parts I had to use the itnernet:

How to get to the center [platform in the river level. You had to jump from a leafpad to reveal hidden block. There's a toad that does tell you about a bridge not being seen, the problem is how odd it was without the paperise stuff. Also, I actually did recal to have jumped there, not at the position where the block was....there was no clear way to get it....

The third wiggler segment in the woods after he flees......how could you get there was a hidden path if you never went into it beforehand?

Where the sponge was, I actually typed something that absorbed lik a sponge since I just happened to be aware a sponge existed int he game and the location of it made me wonder why it wasn't swapped with the radiator, it's not there you should put an essential item to beat the game......you would put optional secret stuff.....

Basically, msot of the internet needs came from poor design decisions. I lived this with other games like zelda majora's mask (that one is quite sad because of how much immersive that game is), but I never felt this with the series because it's actually the only game where there's no hint system.....it just didn';t gave me much chances.

Also, this is only one factor, there's other reasons I hated that world....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Just trust me on this one. The Abridged version is not only funny as hell, but removes the kind nature that made Kirito partially a Mary Sue, and that even made character motivations and relationships (and by extension the entire plot) MUCH BETTER.

All of this in THE ABRIDGED PARODY OF THE OROGINAL SERIES, mind you.
UH OH, Looks like I have something ti watch, may I have the name of the people?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
UH OH, Looks like I have something ti watch, may I have the name of the people?
Something Witty Entertainment. If you've seen the only bearable moments in the first few episodes of the original and know the plot, I'd recommend starting with episode 2 and/or 3. 1 is still a good start, just not as funny.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
no, I meant figuring out stuff.

Here;s the 3 parts I had to use the itnernet:

How to get to the center [platform in the river level. You had to jump from a leafpad to reveal hidden block. There's a toad that does tell you about a bridge not being seen, the problem is how odd it was without the paperise stuff. Also, I actually did recal to have jumped there, not at the position where the block was....there was no clear way to get it....

The third wiggler segment in the woods after he flees......how could you get there was a hidden path if you never went into it beforehand?

Where the sponge was, I actually typed something that absorbed lik a sponge since I just happened to be aware a sponge existed int he game and the location of it made me wonder why it wasn't swapped with the radiator, it's not there you should put an essential item to beat the game......you would put optional secret stuff.....

Basically, msot of the internet needs came from poor design decisions. I lived this with other games like zelda majora's mask (that one is quite sad because of how much immersive that game is), but I never felt this with the series because it's actually the only game where there's no hint system.....it just didn';t gave me much chances.

Also, this is only one factor, there's other reasons I hated that world....
Oh I just walked around and actually thought hard about what I should do. I only go online when I have exhausted all options.
Something Witty Entertainment. If you've seen the only bearable moments in the first few episodes of the original and know the plot, I'd recommend starting with episode 2 and/or 3. 1 is still a good start, just not as funny.
"Chocolate Axe" Alright, this is-" Thunder Chocolate" Alright yes

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Talking about after I nuked the count? :p

But I'm doing alright. I had a killer headache earlier, but it's not too bad anymore. Nothing really new with me today though. Just browsing around on the boards, seeing how everyone is doing and what not. The usual stuff around this hour.
Yeah. We were so close! :lick:
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! :) I hope we are entertaining you. We are a strange bunch of users here. :colorful:

Speaking of abridged stuff, I need to catch up on TFS's stuff
Have you seen the History of Trunks abridged?

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah. We were so close! :lick:
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! :) I hope we are entertaining you. We are a strange bunch of users here. :colorful:
Have you been a part of a successful 300+ count yet? Not too long ago I used to count Bob-ombs with the users there, now I'm on the opposing side messing things up. And yeah, you guys do keep me pretty entertained. It's all good fun, so I always pay Forums Games a visit :)

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Have you been a part of a successful 300+ count yet? Not too long ago I used to count Bob-ombs with the users there, now I'm on the opposing side messing things up. And yeah, you guys do keep me pretty entertained. It's all good fun, so I always pay Forums Games a visit :)
Not yet. I only started playing recently.
So you were like the Benedict Arnold to our revolution? :p
Well, thank you for your attention! Just so you, I'll be here all week! :bluejump: (Except Saturday. That's the History Day competition.)

Uuuuuuuuuuh maybe
I forget
Means I get to watch it again :)
Yeah! It was pretty good for a depressing short. Also, make sure you watch the breakdown. You can learn some pretty interesting stuff about the video there. :)

Soul.

Okay so this actually has me curious, how do you become a mod again? Just wondering

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Not yet. I only started playing recently.
So you were like the Benedict Arnold to our revolution? :p
Well, thank you for your attention! Just so you, I'll be here all week! :bluejump: (Except Saturday. That's the History Day competition.)
Basically. It has been too easy for you guys to reach 300+ lately, so I decided to be play a more villainous role there to offer more of a challenge. You all would reach 300+ daily or around every other day while I was likely on a hiatus (I'm just now becoming a more active user again...used to be gone for weeks/months at a time) But thankfully, AEM, Ismar and Fal nuke the place from time to time too.

Okay so this actually has me curious, how do you become a mod again? Jist wondering
Just be a "quality poster" (definition of a "quality poster" varies :p). If there's a section that is in need of moderation, you may get the call (PM) to become a mod for that particular forum/sub-forum if you're seen to be fit for the position. Long story short, there's no surefire way to become a mod. It's something that just kinda happens. Lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wanted to ask for a Jeff Gordon Diecast as a Birthday Present, but the I saw those replicas are expensive as hell :sadsheep:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just saw the preview of the next episodes of Pokémon XY and they make us think that Team Rocket will force Pikachu to go into his PokéBall and steal it

D

Deleted member

Just be a "quality poster" (definition of a "quality poster" varies :p). If there's a section that is in need of moderation, you may get the call (PM) to become a mod for that particular forum/sub-forum if you're seen to be fit for the position. Long story short, there's no surefire way to become a mod. It's something that just kinda happens. Lol.
Are my contributions to Welcome Center considered as "quality"? Not like I want to be a mod in the first place lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When I do a quality post, my bad english backfires on me, and I have to do like 3 extra edits lol

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I just saw the preview of the next episodes of Pokémon XY and they make us think that Team Rocket will force Pikachu to go into his PokéBall and steal it
Why not force him to evolve?
Fat Pikachu > Skinny Pikachu

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
quality post...
so i guess informative things that are helpful, then. or something like that...

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Fortunately my posts are of questionable quality.

They can't trap me with such responsibility, I have enough on my plate.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why not force him to evolve?
Fat Pikachu > Skinny Pikachu

True that

If you want to know what a quality post is, ask Ffamran, he's always makes well crafted posts about every topic imo

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Are my contributions to Welcome Center considered as "quality"? Not like I want to be a mod in the first place lol.
I'd think so. Like I've mentioned before, the M&G forum used to be a dead zone. It used to just be a single thread and everyone would post their greetings/introductions there. Eventually it split and people didn't feel like responding to every individual...that is, until we changed the game. Now it's booming and will probably be like that for a good while since we have a good number of regulars there now.

I was originally a Smash 4 mod, although most of my contributions were for M&G.

When I do a quality post, my bad english backfires on me, and I have to do like 3 extra edits lol
Edit game 2 stronk.

quality post...
so i guess informative things that are helpful, then. or something like that...
Don't bother looking too hard into what it means to be a "quality poster". Lol. I just came up with a vague term.

I don't even know what is a quality post. Never been a mod so I dunno.
Like I said above, I just came up with a vague term. I'm sure not all mods are picked based on the same criteria. Being a mod for a character board is a completely different experience for being a mod for something like the Welcome Center, the Pool Room, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom