• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I think not, but you should watch Thor 2 to know stuff about the Infinity Stones
Glad you enjoyed it
I'm well aware of the Infinity Stones/Gauntlet even before the first Iron Man film (a short term obsession of the Marvel vs. Capcom series awhile back was a MAJOR contributor to my Marvel knowledge). I was aware of the Infinity stone in Guardians of the Galaxy too.

But I'll still watch those 3 films eventually.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know why, but I couldn't really get into Thor's solo movies too much. Maybe it's the supporting cast that I don't like as much.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't get why the Thor movies are considered the duds of the MCU, I liked both of them, specially the second

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
This is a solid alternative. Given that he can't be "Spongebob" since it's already taken :troll:
Oh hey Hokori. Want to be in our new tribute to Sehnschut Social Thread fanfic?

Willing to trust Mario Kart's producer with running Nintendo's mobile market?

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/mario-...-of-nintendos-mobile-development#.VUwXWY5VhBc
Yeah, I don't see why I would'n----- .... that cold blooded dev gave the okay on Pink Gold Peach, didn't he??

I jest. Kind of.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mega Burning Sprongepde Mandala Squared Flaming Pants Sniper's Username

I Rugrats Forever

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I beat the world 3 of sticker star....I'm about to burst into full mad rant mode so, I'm just going to say this:

IT SUCKS!!!!!
Well Jesus we know you don't like the game just ****ing chill out dude

christ, If I didn't like a part ttyd I wouldn't come on here and say

"so I finished Rogueport in ttyd. I'm about to burst into full mad rant mode so, I'm just going to say this: IT SUCKS!!!!"

I would mostly keep that to myself pfff or say I didn't like it in a logical way

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well jesus we know you dont like the game just chill out dude
I meant the world....

Like, it's freaking ridiculous of how bad that world was.....I'm not even taking into consideration it was a Paper Mario game, but just a game....

Look, consider yourself lucky that I just said it sucked.....the truth, you just don;t want to read it....trsut me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I meant the world....

Like, it's freaking ridiculous of how bad that world was.....I'm not even taking into consideration it was a Paper Mario game, but just a game....

Look, consider yourself lucky that I just said it sucked.....the truth, you just don;t want to read it....trsut me.
I have the game, I know what World 3 is, I didnt mind it.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Well, @ EmceeEspio EmceeEspio ...According to the @ T1T0 T1T0 Magic Conch Shell I can't be a part of this fanfic :ohwell:

The way I can be a part of it now is if you break the @ T1T0 T1T0 Magic Conch Shell.

FINISH HIM IT!
More like SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

Except everyone else in the house is asleep, it's past my curfew, and I'm grounded from my Wii U.

Settle it.. In Smashboards?

In other news, I want to change my avi to one of Kirito from SAO ABRIDGED in one of his "insane/triggered" modes but my worry is that someone who won't get the reference will misinterpret it as me actually liking vanilla SAO.

And I'd take exception to that.

But, you know how that song and dance goes.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I have the game, I know what World 3 is, I didnt mind it.
did you HAD to use the internet?

Just curious because I actually wasted my whole day on that world and it took 3 internet researches to realise there was almost no way for me to guess the thing I was looking for.

If you managed to not use it, you're either really smart or lucky :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
More like SETTLE IT IN SMASH!

Except everyone else in the house is asleep, it's past my curfew, and I'm grounded from my Wii U.

Settle it.. In Smashboards?

In other news, I want to change my avi to one of Kirito from SAO ABRIDGED in one of his "insane/triggered" modes but my worry is that someone who won't get the reference will misinterpret it as me actually liking vanilla SAO.

And I'd take exception to that.

But, you know how that song and dance goes.
How dare you say Satans name in front of us
did you HAD to use the internet?

Just curious because I actually wasted my whole day on that world and it took 3 internet researches to realise there was almost no way for me to guess the thing I was looking for.

If you managed to not use it, you're either really smart or lucky :)
No, I replayed it and tried on my own. I may be impatient from my adhd, but Unlike you going right to the internet, thats my final option. I check every corner of the areas first before giving up

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well Jesus we know you don't like the game just ****ing chill out dude

christ, If I didn't like ttyd I wouldn't come on here and say

"so I finished this part in ttyd. IT SUCKS!!"
What if aldelaro actually likes SS?

:troll:

House = The New Nichijou .GIF fest (for me)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
How dare you say Satans name in front of us

No, I replayed it and tried on my own.
well, I think I should respect you for your patience (which I seriously don;t have in cases like these).

The thing is, I DID heard complains abotu the kind of stuff where the game wouldn;t let you much chance to guess the stuff....I think I fully grasp what they were rambling about.....

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I got through world 3 without the internet either. Just saying. :p

Anyways, here's a picture of the Lincoln Memorial. Don't ask why.
Lincoln_Memorial.jpg

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, Yoshimitsu is in Tekken 7. Not surprising, since he's been in every game. But he's always changes his design each game too. I like his Tekken 7 design, though it's not my absolute favorite. It's cool to see a design that isn't so bulky like Tekken 6 had. I do want to see his alt though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
well, I think I should respect you for your patience (which I seriously don;t have in cases like these).

The thing is, I DID heard complains abotu the kind of stuff where the game wouldn;t let you much chance to guess the stuff....I think I fully grasp what they were rambling about.....
Eh if I failed something I just tried again later.

would be different if it was Professor layton. Layton looks sad when you get a puzzle wrong sooo..

I got through world 3 without the internet either. Just saying. :p

Anyways, here's a picture of the Lincoln Memorial. Don't ask why.
View attachment 50737
Ah wha ah T...thanks?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom