• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I lie vgl like those :)

For example, Peach is not naked when she take her shower in TTYD and yes I was silly enough to check with free look on Dolphin.
Because Nintendo was thinking seriously over whether they should assign the time and artists to creating a naked model of their iconic Nintendo princess that nobody would be able to see under normal gameplay circumstances...

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Because Nintendo was thinking seriously over whether they should assign the time and artists to creating a naked model of their iconic Nintendo princess that nobody would be able to see under normal gameplay circumstances...
If only David Cage took advice from Nintendo.... in more ways than one....

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It;s just silly to not be able to check a weird scene of taking ahower while she claim once in the game that she loves her pink dress....

btw, said dress is in paper...it takes water you know :troll:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
It;s just silly to not be able to check a weird scene of taking ahower while she claim once in the game that she loves her pink dress....

btw, said dress is in paper...it takes water you know :troll:
Looks like you made Peach...

Wet.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So how are you guys doing on challenges?
Currently at 87. Only need the 'Make 8 Mii Fighters', 'Get 2000000 combined with all characters in Target Blast' and 'Play HRC with 15 characters' of Board 2.
The only hard one I have left is the Beat Classic at 9.0, the rest is just grinding while getting lucky. Oh and Beat Solo 100-Man Smash with all characters. I suck with Zelda and I don't want to use a hammer for it.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Almost page 888... Almost page 888...
WAIT.
PAGE 888! PAGE888! I MADE IT!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!~!!!!!!
:)

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have every Cup in MK7 3-Stared.
Except for Mirror Lightning.
LES DO DIS.
So how are you guys doing on challenges?
I have none so far.
Cause I don't own the game :p
Almost page 888... Almost page 888...
WAIT.
PAGE 888! PAGE888! I MADE IT!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!~!!!!!!
Woop woop.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just ****in' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Soul.

I should make a "The Future of the 3DS version" thread on the 3DS subforum.
Of course flame wars will happen.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
OK, this legitimately made me laugh.
Just now, I'm on Mirror DS Airship Fortress, me and Koopa Troopa are going through the canon, right before we enter the tower.
I hit him with a Green Shell, then footstool off his head while he goes into the :4darkpit: below.
Irony has it, I'm Metal Mario.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
It;s fine, you don't see her :)

Tough, seeing her at litterally a meter from your location when you look for 8 ch to get to her...I found that even more silly...
Come to think of it, shouldn't taking a shower kill you if you're made of paper?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do ... I just ****in' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
This sounds like the speech that I gave at my high school graduation...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm telling you. People just use less and less effort every day.
Well, ssb4 is preventing me from hyping Paper Mario, but when I'll replay pm64, it will get back don't worry (because I have a mindsetthat says I never start to play a game if I currently play one for better appreciation).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, ssb4 is preventing me from hyping Paper Mario, but when I'll replay pm64, it will get back don't worry (because I have a mindsetthat says I never start to play a game if I currently play one for better appreciation).
I was talking about Flight not using the proper punctuation.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So I finally tried out Smash's online and it's not nearly as bad as everyone said it was... well, at least not 1 on 1. Maybe I'm just lucky that I haven't run into that many Little Macs, let alone good ones, and I'm more annoyed that most people are already mostly playing the same 6 or 7 characters but I guess that's to be expected.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I finally tried out Smash's online and it's not nearly as bad as everyone said it was... well, at least not 1 on 1. Maybe I'm just lucky that I haven't run into that many Little Macs, let alone good ones, and I'm more annoyed that most people are already mostly playing the same 6 or 7 characters but I guess that's to be expected.
The biggest annoyances I'm having are:
  1. People who leave straight after the first match, whether they win or lose. Gives me the impression they're running away or they want to face "a better challenge." I only accept it if the lag between us is bad.
  2. When I face a guy who beats me the first couple of rounds, but the instant I win a match, they immediately leave. It's dumb. >.>

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I come across a lot of Bowser's, Shulk's, Robin's and Wario's. Mario is somewhat common too. Every so often, I might fight another Mega Man. But that's only happened like 3 times. And two of them was in For Fun. I only fought like one Little Mac, and I 3-0'd him.

Robin's fun to fight against with Mega Man even if I don't always win.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
On online for glory, I just played 3 matches with some guy and we just taunted the entire time, did stupid crap, and imitated each other. Every time we got into sudden death, we waited for the bombs to drop until someone won. It was fun.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
On online for glory, I just played 3 matches with some guy and we just taunted the entire time, did stupid crap, and imitated each other. Every time we got into sudden death, we waited for the bombs to drop until someone won. It was fun.
The smiley unnerves me for some reason.

Soul.

Yesterday, I was in a For Glory match against this apparently good Samus. He was named "Skip".
I ended up losing but I didn't care. The matches were lagless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom