• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Then, no. Live-action shows based on already existing things creep me out.

I feel like Black Misty is the only one in shock cause she's actually aware of what they've become at the moment, though. XD

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's so many questions to be asked. Why does Ash have to make that face? Why the hell is Brock's eyes open? Why is Misty suddenly Black? That's not mentioning the poor sap that had to dress up as Pikachu.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I thought Ash was like :O cause he was staring at Black Misty's boobs. lol
You know, I wasn't gonna say it, but I was totally thinking that too. For Ash AND Pikachu. XD

The real question here is: What is Brock looking at?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know, I wasn't gonna say it, but I was totally thinking that too. For Ash AND Pikachu. XD

The real question here is: What is Brock looking at?
I'm pretty sure he's just happy to see. That's all. I mean, you try opening your eyelids for the first time ever.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Brock: The wonders of the world of pokemon!
Misty: Oh dear god...
Ash: Wow guys! It's incredible!
Pikachu: It's just a badge...

WHY ARE BROCKS EYES OPEN?!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There actually is a part in the TV Show where Brock opens his eyes
But it's in a "I go ga-ga for a nurse and/or police officer before I get stabbed in the side by my pokemon" moment
I don't accept that as canon either.
See, to all of us, Brock has never opened his eyes, ever. Anything you have seen with his eyes open are most likely fanart or photoshops.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
There actually is a part in the TV Show where Brock opens his eyes
But it's in a "I go ga-ga for a nurse and/or police officer before I get stabbed in the side by my pokemon" moment
I've seen that, but it doesn't really look like he opened his eyes. It just looked like his eyelashes were moist and glistening.

THAT is opening his eyes.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know, I love and hate being a Sonic fan sometimes.

Sonic Stadium made a joking news post saying that "Sonic Dies April 2015...According To The Official Calendar" and if you actually read the post itself, you can see it's a joke because on the official calendar Sega is releasing, you see Sonic losing a life to a Motobug in Marble Zone...Which makes no sense because those aren't in Marble Zone, but nevermind that. Of course, being the idiots they are, they took it seriously.

I, however, got "creative" and had some fun with it. http://www.sonicstadium.org/2014/10...to-the-official-2015-calendar/#comment-286687

Shame only one other person appreciated it since everyone else is too busy losing their minds. ¦D

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know, I love and hate being a Sonic fan sometimes.

Sonic Stadium made a joking news post saying that "Sonic Dies April 2015...According To The Official Calendar" and if you actually read the post itself, you can see it's a joke because on the official calendar Sega is releasing, you see Sonic losing a life to a Motobug in Marble Zone...Which makes no sense because those aren't in Marble Zone, but nevermind that. Of course, being the idiots they are, they took it seriously.

I, however, got "creative" and had some fun with it. http://www.sonicstadium.org/2014/10...to-the-official-2015-calendar/#comment-286687

Shame only one other person appreciated it since everyone else is too busy losing their minds. ¦D
I've never played a Sonic game at all, but I would totally play that. No kidding.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I claim BS.
So, I had to take over 10 tries to get 3 stars Mirror Star on MK7.
I go to Mirror Special and get 3 Stars first try.
HOW TO LOGIC?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I claim BS.
So, I had to take over 10 tries to get 3 stars Mirror Star on MK7.
I go to Mirror Special and get 3 Stars first try.
HOW TO LOGIC?
It's just your luck being weird, I always lost in Leaf Cup because of either Kalimari Desert or Daisy Cruiser while having no problems at all in Special and Lightning at all.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Haven't seen this anywhere, so I thought I'd share. Meet the announcer of Smash. He's only in his twenties.

http://youtu.be/giPVKlSD7r0

Pretty cool if you ask me.
I'm always feeling so useless when I see someone of my age (apparently he's 22, like me) doing something interesting and I'm sitting here, talking about those people doing those things.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You know how the announcer says each character's name differently?

For example, how he sounds more menacing for Bowser, Ganondorf or Dark Pit, or more mysterious sounding for Greninja?

Apparently, the voice actor came up with the idea himself when doing the takes. He did several takes for each character's name.

Last edited:
It's the third time someone posts that. :p

He's just a year older than me.

He's a Smash Bros. fan himself, so that's pretty cool.
Ah, good thing I didn't make a thread. My last mess up with the random custom moves one is enough. :rolleyes:

What surprises me more than his age is that almost none of the comments are asking him to leak everything!

I'm always feeling so useless when I see someone of my age (apparently he's 22, like me) doing something interesting and I'm sitting here, talking about those people doing those things.
Ah, don't be too hard on yourself.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
What if he throws the Ridley-as-a-boss bone? :V
Im well beyond the point of caring, and we pretty much know what he is already so whatever. Honestly, he should have just got his role out of the way as soon as he teased him, maybe even in the same direct, like he did with every other non-playable character instead of forcing wierd mindgames on his fans. Unless he wants to use him to promote a mode like that "control the boss" thing rumored a loooong time ago or something. But its probably nothing, just like he wasnt playable in the end.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So I've been playing PokePark Wii since last night...

My god, I always suspected as much, but Pokemon have got the be the largest group of overly attached, masochistic creatures there are. Everyone in this game has a seriously bad case of Stockholm Syndrome or something I swear. You can beat the snot out of everyone, slam their rear ends as hard as you want and as many times as you want ad even get them soaking wet by ramming them them into the river and their first reaction is "Wow, you hit me with so much force! Please be my friend!" -~-'

No wonder Pokemon Trainers exist. If anything, we're doing them a favor. ¦D;
I lie vgl like those :)

For example, Peach is not naked when she take her shower in TTYD and yes I was silly enough to check with free look on Dolphin.

Actually, here's a weird one: after you get to the TTYD the first time, a cutscenes play with Frankly talking and Peach is literally in Bobbery's house :)

Why? The game needed to load her model to use it as icon on a text bubble.

It's silly when you think about it because the whole game revolves around finding Peach :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom