• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And I've gotten all of Pit's custom moves.

Characters I have with all moves unlocked: :4darkpit::4pit:

This is why Chrom x Cordelia should have happened. Power Breeding
Add Robin x Lucina on top of that and you'd have the most OP Morgan to ever exist.

@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser The Elite Four in Pokémon are called Four Heavenly Kings in the Japanese version.

四天王

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Actually, forget everything I said about Black Shadow. THIS is the guy I want in Smash to replace Ganondorf as a Captain Falcon clone, complete with theme:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser The Elite Four in Pokémon are called Four Heavenly Kings in the Japanese version.

四天王
Yes, I'm well aware. ¦D

A lot of groups in anime are. The second link in my post shows a list.

Actually, forget everything I said about Black Shadow. THIS is the guy I want in Smash to replace Ganondorf as a Captain Falcon clone, complete with theme:
YES.

I absolutely LOVE Phoenix's design. <3

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I always thought that dude was related to Captain Falcon. I mean, with the helmet and Bird-motif, it seemed obvious. Captain Falcon should at least get a costume based off of this dude right?

Maybe someday.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Master Core is annoying as ****. He's like Ballos from Cave Story, except he's got FOUR forms instead of three. Five if you count the hands.

One problem I have with him is that almost all of his attacks require perfect shielding tech just to dodge. The worst attack is that blade form's chasing slash combo attack that ends with a diagonal downwards smash.

I'm trying to beat classic mode with every character on 9.0. I got a few characters done, and I still have 20+ to go. -~-;

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
One problem I have with him is that almost all of his attacks require perfect shielding tech just to dodge. The worst attack is that blade form's chasing slash combo attack that ends with a diagonal downwards smash.
You do know that you can just outrun that attack, right? If you started on the right side of FD, just run left, maybe jump off the stage, then recover back.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I've finally gotten round to playing the Bayonetta 2 demo on Wii U.

Guys...

this is a must have. I'm glad I already have it pre-ordered. I just hope I get to finish it before I finish my final year.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You do know that you can just outrun that attack, right? If you started on the right side of FD, just run left, maybe jump off the stage, then recover back.
It's not always that simple. :4littlemac:

I know how to beat him, but I easily lose my footing near the end of the fight- losing my concentration, etc.. It's like, I know what to do, it's just a matter of doing it. :v

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Well Toriko isn't exactly original on anything it does. I mean the main character pretty much just wears what Goku wears.
What about the whole food thing the show has going for? It feels pretty unique to anime. Some could bring up Fighting Foodons but both Toriko and Fighting Foodons has their own take on the food concepts.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
What about the whole food thing the show has going for? It feels pretty unique to anime. Some could bring up Fighting Foodons but both Toriko and Fighting Foodons has their own take on the food concepts.
Well the concept of the main character being a glutton isn't uncommon; but basing the entire series off the concept of food is

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Well the concept of the main character being a glutton isn't uncommon; but basing the entire series off the concept of food is
Ah, yeah, I meant the premise of the show itself. Not the character. Sorry for the misunderstanding lol

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, how's it going?
Such a nice idea to put that image of Cia on the last page, eh?

Still waiting for the game... Why doesn't Nintendo set up shop here? Sony and Microsoft have done that already. :ohwell:

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
It's not always that simple. :4littlemac:

I know how to beat him, but I easily lose my footing near the end of the fight- losing my concentration, etc.. It's like, I know what to do, it's just a matter of doing it. :v
I beat Master Core on 8.0 with Mac, just like everybody else, so I wouldn't know that it's not always that simple. :p

D

Deleted member

Implying Ganondorf will ever be "decloned." :troll:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Gotta like how I mention Little Mac in the Climbing contest in Smash Run, and then the next time I use him that's the very thing I have to do.

Well, at least now I have all of Mac's and ZSS's moves.

Andinus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kyonyuudaisuki
Is anyone having just as much, if not more trouble with the online connection and lag than brawl? There are times when the game is just unplayable, not because of lag but a stupid connection error like every game for large chunks of time. I know it's not my Internet either. I wish Nintendo would get it together with online play already, heck I would be willing to pay, if I could be somewhat guaranteed a reasonable playing experience.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hey guys, I just got a new 3DS game yesterday.
I'll give you 3 guesses.
If you said Smash Bros., you're wrong, that was Out of Stock at every store.
If you said KI:U, you're also wrong, it was OoS too.
If you said Mario Kart 7, CORRECT!

Last edited:

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
I'll give you 3 guesses.
Did you check best buy for smash bros

kylexv

Smash Master
I'll give you 3 guesses.
Do you know how to unlock everyone?
Fun Fact: The Shy Guy trophy in Smash 3DS gives away his unlock conditions.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'll give you 3 guesses.
Do you even download bro?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom