• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hey guys, I just got a new 3DS game yesterday.
I'll give you 3 guesses.
If you said Smash Bros., you're wrong, that was Out of Stock at every store.
If you said KI:U, you're also wrong, it was OoS too.
If you said Mario Kart 7, CORRECT!
If you want to play MK7 some day, let me know. I've been trying to get some online matches in that game anyway.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've finished watching the end of season 2 of Space Dandy.

It was an alright show overall. Had some whatever episodes, but it had some great episodes. My favorites being the Zombie episode, the multiverse Dandy episode, and one of the early episodes where Dandy goes out of his way to take that young alien girl back to her grandfather.

I have to say, they must've blew their art department budget to Pluto on the whole series. It's all gorgeous eye candy.

I'm glad I watched it, but it isn't one of the best. I wonder if they'll actually continue from that ending.

See ya, Space Dandy...

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
In terms of getting Three Stars
Mirror Star Cup can go screw itself with a jackhammer

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I have a bunch of custom moves for characters I don't care about... yet I have none for Falco.
I literally only have a single custom move for Falco. So I've got a long way to go for getting his stuff.

D

Deleted member

I haven't bothered with customs too much. I've only managed to unlock all of Shulk's. I'm liking Dash Vision though.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
MAKA ****ING WUHU CAN GO **** ITSELF WITH A 12FT JACKHAMMER UNTIL IT GOES OUT OF MAKA WUHU'S GODDAMN MOUTH AND BACK! MY LUCK THERE IS SUCH ****!
>:[

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Custom moves for :4darkpit::4drmario::4ganondorf::4lucina::4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword::4palutena: done. The rest to go, including Fox where I have just one custom move of.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I have been having really bad luck with custom moves recently. Before I was easily getting 4-5 custom moves per run of Classic and getting 0-1 in other modes. But now it doesn't matter what mode I play. I consistently get 0 in all of them and am extremely lucky to even get 1. I ****ing hates RNGs sometimes.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Playing tons of Smash Run helps with customs. Surprisingly, my constant runs with Pit and Palutena help me slowly get customs even when I'm not after em. Reason why I use those 2 is because I know how to use em, and it gets annoying for me to use some of the characters, like idk how to kill with Falco or some others. At the same time, the builds I got for team Skyworld is very effective and partially quick on a good run.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now I'm at 250 custom moves. Working on getting all of Charizard's now. I'm liking Dragon Rush over Flare Blitz. But I'll need to see what his second one does first. Could be useful.

Not sure if I like Fire Ball Cannon more than Flamethrower. But have their uses. But Fire Fang doesn't seem all that great.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That was done by tricking the AI coding by doing really specific things. He's obviously talking about actual fights with them.

And I personally agree with him, LV 9 CPUs outside of the screw ups, are actually the most challenging to me. I had a much easier time with the LV9 CPUs in Brawl and SSB4 3DS. Seriously, those event matches... brutal
Yeah, I don't know how they code their cpu, but they are so good that they only need a simple parameter to change so much factor.

Like, for example, the codec FLAC, you only need to furnish a number between 0 to 8 to determine how much you want the files to be compressed (still lossless tough). This is kinda similar except it changes a whole cpu behaviour and the numbers represent very well their behaviour.

Like, I'm sure they have tons of properties that are all influenced by this such simple number that studying it shall be crazy and interesting. Like, the classic mode having to the decimal ...really it's genius because it's such a simple system to use and it's so powerful.

What I'm wondering is how they figured this system out? This is present in almost every game Sakurai made and even where he was with HAL and even kirby air ride has it so it just got adapted.

I don't know, but for such a simple UI, it does so much.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And the evil thing has begun once again. Abandon ship (thread, whatever)!
*warps to a safe distance*

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So I've been playing PokePark Wii since last night...

My god, I always suspected as much, but Pokemon have got the be the largest group of overly attached, masochistic creatures there are. Everyone in this game has a seriously bad case of Stockholm Syndrome or something I swear. You can beat the snot out of everyone, slam their rear ends as hard as you want and as many times as you want ad even get them soaking wet by ramming them them into the river and their first reaction is "Wow, you hit me with so much force! Please be my friend!" -~-'

No wonder Pokemon Trainers exist. If anything, we're doing them a favor. ¦D;

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

My god, I always suspected as much, but Pokemon have got the be the largest group of overly attached, masochistic creatures there are. Everyone in this game has a seriously bad case of Stockholm Syndrome or something I swear. You can beat the snot out of everyone, slam their rear ends as hard as you want and as many times as you want ad even get them soaking wet by ramming them them into the river and their first reaction is "Wow, you hit me with so much force! Please be my friend!" -~-'

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DefeatMeansFriendship

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

A friend of mine made a GIF of that Axew going "I'll do my best" while across the docks of a beach. Then Pikachu ran up to him and tail swiped him and so Axew fell into the ocean LOL

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*see trope name and sees the picture for it is from Nanoha*

Nothing is going to top that as the most perfect thing I've seen all day. So true. <3

A friend of mine made a GIF of that Axew going "I'll do my best" while across the docks of a beach. Then Pikachu ran up to him and tail swiped him and so Axew fell into the ocean LOL
That happened for me, too! Except it was Lotad instead. XD

And then Scyther cause he was being a douchebag during the fight. ¦(

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ganondorf in Smash Run with improved speed and jump abilities is just amazing.
Of course it is. Ganondorf with extra speed and jumps is like giving a Tiger a Jetpack. And a Rocket Launcher. A Rocket Launcher that shoots chainsaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom