• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Guys I just realised something. What if they decide to call the board game "Smashboard"?!

What would happen to this site!? :(

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Okay, gentleman, let's get to the topic at hand...

The date of our next attack on Smashboards.
November 21 2014.

Guys I just realised something. What if they decide to call the board game "Smashboard"?!

What would happen to this site!? :(
The admins would finally get the recognition they deserve.

And grinding for the final custom move of a fighter is such a huge pain.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
November 21 2014.
November 21st...

yes. That could be highly effective on the fragile build of the Smashboards community.
If my formula is correct,

community x hype = build-up, divide that build-up into the total no. of Smashboard users, determines the unsurprising compression of Smash Wii U hype.

Taking that Smash Wii U hype, applying our attack onto Smashboards on any other day will prove fruitless. However, on Nov. 21st precisely, the attack on Smashboards = minus hype levels, as people will be enraged and confused over the Smashboard staff's uselessness and improper care of their precious forum. Resulting in massive chaos of the Smash Brothers society.

Deputy Hacker @ RamOne RamOne ...
No.1 Grunt @ Substitution Substitution ...
Lead Hacker, Programmer and Double Agents @ Frostwraith Frostwraith and @ FalKoopa FalKoopa ...

Your thoughts?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
November 21st...

yes. That could be highly effective on the fragile build of the Smashboards community.

community x hype = build-up, divide that build-up into the total no. of Smashboard users, determines the unsurprising compression of Smash Wii U hype.

Taking that Smash Wii U hype, applying our attack onto Smashboards on any other day will prove fruitless. However, on Nov. 21st precisely, the attack on Smashboards = minus hype levels, as people will be enraged and confused over the Smashboard staff's uselessness and improper care of their precious forum. Resulting in massive chaos of the Smash Brothers society.

Lead Hacker, Programmer and Double Agents @ Frostwraith Frostwraith and @ FalKoopa FalKoopa ...

Your thoughts?
To be honest, I think the most hype we'll see is on November 20th, one day before its American release. Besides, every American/Canadian member of Crashboards (including me) will be too busy playing Smash Wii U to notice the crash.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
November 21st...

Your thoughts?
But I'm also a double agent, I work for the CIA as well. :evil:
Why do you think Cia is my favorite Zelda-character?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, I think we saw that up there coming. >_<
And I'm bored, again. Sundays are like that usually. I do realize my circle pad is already messing up on me, so I'm already doomed. D:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
To be honest, I think the most hype we'll see is on November 20th, one day before its American release. Besides, every American/Canadian member of Crashboards (including me) will be too busy playing Smash Wii U to notice the crash.
It appears we have a cohort with an "opinion" in the meeting today.

*beep*

But I'm also a double agent, I work for the CIA as well. :evil:
Why do you think Cia is my favorite Zelda-character?

*beep*

Its raining backstabbers today...

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It appears we have a cohort with an "opinion" in the meeting today.

*beep*

*beep*

Its raining backstabbers today...
There are rules we would never post that gif, or it would be execution.
Expect execution by Notem Portant starting now.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I will say, I do hope the board game is called smashboard just for the hilarity of it all. xD

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Doing my second All-Star run on Hard. First time I did it was with Toon Link, now I'm doing as Pit.

Pit feels so much better than Brawl and Toon Link retained his greatness.

Ganondorf isn't very good when being piled by three opponents at once though... >_>

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Doing my second All-Star run on Hard. First time I did it was with Toon Link, now I'm doing as Pit.

Pit feels so much better than Brawl and Toon Link retained his greatness.

Ganondorf isn't very good when being piled by three opponents at once though... >_>
Atm, I've beaten All-Star on Hard with Palutena, Dark Pit, Ganondorf, R.O.B., and Shulk.

I'm only noticed recently that you get more rewards from Hard Mode when finishing each round, so I want to do that with almost the rest of the cast. :p

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Atm, I've beaten All-Star on Hard with Palutena, Dark Pit, Ganondorf, R.O.B., and Shulk.

I'm only noticed recently that you get more rewards from Hard Mode when finishing each round, so I want to do that with almost the rest of the cast. :p
If you did it with Dark Pit, you can do it with Pit too. lol

inb4 tower of smash
That ****'s been proven fake. lol

Smash World is the board game.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I finally have all the custom moves for the Four Heavenly Kings(forgot where I heard that from). :4mario::4megaman::4sonic::4pacman:

These are the other characters I'm finished with(:4samus::4gaw::4peach::4fox::4ganondorf::4rob:)

Man, I still have one more move to find with ZSS, Robin, Little Mac and Ike. But I'm getting there.
Four Heavenly Kings? Toriko?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
And my Circle Pad broke. Again.

Looks like the superglue only lasted a single month. Such joy.

I want a New 3DS now so badly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom