• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
First time ever I brought my 3DS to school. Should do that more often, people StreetPass more than I originally thought.
I go to Uni in the city everyday end up with like 10 streetpasses a day always nice plus get to play smash on the train.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Whoops, accidentally ruined a Weapon Gem in Uprising by converting it into hearts instead of fusing it. Ah well, good lesson for next time.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
First time ever I brought my 3DS to school. Should do that more often, people StreetPass more than I originally thought.
I've started bring my 3DS with me when I go to places in town, where I live isn't particularly huge but I do seems to at least always get a few when I'm running around town. It's always interesting to see.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
@ Starcutter Starcutter While this is unconfirmed at the moment due to lack of pictures, it seems Beedrill (and Pidgeot) is getting a Mega according to Serebii.
@ Starcutter Starcutter I hope you brought extra pants, bro.
OMG THE NEW POKEMON NEWS
@ Starcutter Starcutter time to change your avi.
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

BEST DAY EVER

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I need Mega Slaking
I NEED IT NOW
Do you know what power would be unleashed on this world? Do you think we could handle it? He's gonna make Aegislash look like a paralyzed Caterpie that's confused. Slaking is already a beast.

That's like you giving Captain Falcon a gun, one that he actually uses. It's too much. We can't handle that tech.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That Mega Pidgeot is POWERFUL.
...But I still want Mega Slaking before anything else.
Do you know what power would be unleashed on this world? Do you think we could handle it? He's gonna make Aegislash look like a paralyzed Caterpie that's confused. Slaking is already a beast.

That's like you giving Captain Falcon a gun, one that he actually uses. It's too much. We can't handle that tech.
I DON'T CARE

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
One month has already passed, every page where I go to see Dark Link, Lucina or Dr. Mario stuff has people still b*tching over them.

Did I mention those people want :roymelee: back?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
These OR/AS Megalutions designs are so amazing.
Miles better than some of the things they did in X/Y.
(Looking at you, Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega Charizard Y.)
Ge'hype.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Pidgeot went Super Saiyan. So damn good. And I'm sure @ Starcutter Starcutter is hyped about the slick-ness of Mega Beedrill. But he's already been tagged like three times already.

One month has already passed, every page where I go to see Dark Link, Lucina or Dr. Mario stuff has people still b*tching over them.

Did I mention those people want :roymelee: back?
I don't particularly care about Lucina or Dark Pit. But Dr. Mario is a cool last minute choice. How can anyone get mad at the Tornado? It ain't right.

Can't say I wan't Roy back though, not unless he offers something other than Fire and a terribad Down Air. I....I'd gladly pay for Wolf DLC. Since most of his normals were completely unique.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
So mega beedrill's attack and speed get upped (hopefully a lot for both) and he gets an ability that makes STAB attacks way too good.

MEGA BEEDRILL TOP TIER yus

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So mega beedrill's attack and speed get upped (hopefully a lot for both) and he gets an ability that makes STAB attacks way too good.

MEGA BEEDRILL TOP TIER yus
X-Scissor and Poison Jab, think about it. I'm wondering what Saiyan Bird can take advantage of. Maybe Hurricane or something? I Can't remember how many flying type special moves we have, other than Air Cutter.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Pidgeot went Super Saiyan. So damn good. And I'm sure @ Starcutter Starcutter is hyped about the slick-ness of Mega Beedrill. But he's already been tagged like three times already.

I don't particularly care about Lucina or Dark Pit. But Dr. Mario is a cool last minute choice. How can anyone get mad at the Tornado? It ain't right.

Can't say I wan't Roy back though, not unless he offers something other than Fire and a terribad Down Air. I....I'd gladly pay for Wolf DLC. Since most of his normals were completely unique.
I don't mind any of the clones at all (except for Roy, I'm not to fond of him). If we were to get DLC, I would just want Snake, Wolf, and Lucas.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Makes me wonder who would win in a battle between Mega Pidgeot and HW Ganondorf.

They just jelly their dear :roymelee: who is an exact clone, making them hypocrites and :mewtwomelee: 13 years have passed since Melee and 6 since Brawl, get over it already aren't back

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
X-Scissor and Poison Jab, think about it. I'm wondering what Saiyan Bird can take advantage of. Maybe Hurricane or something? I Can't remember how many flying type special moves we have, other than Air Cutter.
Yeah, and then put fell stinger and Toxic/Toxic Spikes on him and he could clean house

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Patiently awaiting news of Mega Zoroark.
Ever so patient.
Zoroark would make for a good Mega Evolution choice.

Makes me wonder who would win in a battle between Mega Pidgeot and HW Ganondorf.

They just jelly their dear :roymelee: who is an exact clone, making them hypocrites and :mewtwomelee: 13 years have passed since Melee and 6 since Brawl, get over it already aren't back
It is kind of annoying to see some people get too emotional about certain characters. But I at least understand why some people like Mewtwo. Granted, I don't really like using him in Smash Bros, so I'm indifferent to him. But I do have other characters I wouldn't mind seeing first, if DLC was even a thing.

Roy, to me, would be unneeded at this point, since Lucina basically does everything he would likely do, on top of being really popular among the Fire Emblem fanbase. If he gets a few changes, maybe I'd warm up to him. But that's big if.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I like Mewtwo, but I accept the fact he isn't in. Throwing tantrums isn't going to change things.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Needs more Mega Yanmega. We all know we wanted a "Dragon" Fly, like a dragon/bug hybrid. The only thing that look closed to one was a Vibrava looking like a locust, but it wasn't a bug.
If not, there's always Mega Gardevoir and calling one Palutena. Coincidentally I have at least 3 of em.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Getting Robin, Dark Pit and Rosalina in All-Star is a pain, even on Normal. And accidentally throwing myself off the cliff doesn't help it either. :facepalm:
What's a quick way to farm coins?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Captain Falcon DLC custom move = Falcon punch while holding a gun. It has the range of R.O.B.'s laser and gets more powerful the farther it goes. I would love that so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom