• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I would think that F-Zero and Mother got new stages on 3DS because they probably won't get any new ones on the Wii U version.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I think Earthbound will get a new stage to go along with Onett on Wii U. Just a gut feeling.

Hopefully it's a stage revolving around Dungeon Man. He's awesome. With Pollyanna as the default music, of course.

Last edited:

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
So I thought there was only one challenge board so I used all my golden hammers to complete it....that was a mistake :(

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So I thought there was only one challenge board so I used all my golden hammers to complete it....that was a mistake :(
You can only use Golden Hammers on the board you got them on anyway, so you're fine at this point.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Quick question; Does anybody here have the "Plate Armor" Outfit for the Mii Fighters? If so, what Class is it for? :3
You can get the Outfit by Collecting 10 or more Mii Fighter Hats.
I don't got the game, so I don't know what Class it's for.

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Quick question; Does anybody here have the "Plate Armor" Outfit for the Mii Fighters? If so, what Class is it for? :3
You can get the Outfit by Collecting 10 or more Mii Fighter Hats.
I don't got the game, so I don't know what Class it's for.
It's for the Swordsman.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I think Earthbound will get a new stage to go along with Onett on Wii U. Just a gut feeling.

Hopefully it's a stage revolving around Dungeon Man. He's awesome. With Pollyanna as the default music, of course.

Brick Road appears in the Magicant stage already, so I doubt that.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well that's a nice welcome quote.

'sup guys?

How's your Smash 4 prowess coming along?
I finally understand how to use Palutena's default moves. Currently working on improving her air game.

Last edited:

Soul.

Every single picture from now on, even minor pictures like today's, will just serve as a purpose to confirm how incredibly superior the WiiU version is to the 3DS in EVERYTHING. I'm starting to believe this was Nintendo's strategy all along.
You bought Sm4sh 3DS uh? It's pretty nice, right? Well, we got a better version of it! Buy the WiiU sucker!
You're not going to make people get a Wii U just because you want them to. If they don't want one, they don't want one.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I would think that F-Zero and Mother got new stages on 3DS because they probably won't get any new ones on the Wii U version.
Earthbound only getting a new stage on 3DS I'm ok with, but F-Zero just getting retro treatment on Wii U would really suck unless by some sheer dumb luck they get a retro stage and a new stage just like Fire Emblem did.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Earthbound only getting a new stage on 3DS I'm ok with, but F-Zero just getting retro treatment on Wii U would really suck unless by some sheer dumb luck they get a retro stage and a new stage just like Fire Emblem did.
F-Zero's problem is that there isn't much difference between the stages. Star Fox has the same problem. A bigger problem. The only Star Fox-stage I can see where the Great Fox won't play a big part is a Sauria-based level, but that level would look out of place when Krystal is not playable, I think.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Inb4 Medusa replaces Dark Pit and Sakurai adds Viridi in Smash 6. :troll:
Viridi can't become playable because she looks too young.

Meanwhile, Sakurai adds a bunch of shotas in Smash not giving a damn. :awesome:

Kid Icarus gets two more stages, Donkey Kong gets the returning stage 75mm, Mother gets New Pork City.
Hey, at least DK also has 25m

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I need help again
Protective Gear for the Mii Fighter outfits, what class is it for
Working hard on the Challenges List, so I need confirmimation.
Inb4 it's for Mii Brawler

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I need help again
Protective Gear for the Mii Fighter outfits, what class is it for
Working hard on the Challenges List, so I need confirmimation.
Inb4 it's for Mii Brawler
It's that one you receive from 100 combo in training, right? It's Brawler. Professor Layton is wearing it. :awesome:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
What LOL?
You're not going to make people get a Wii U just because you want them to. If they don't want one, they don't want one.
There can be two ways to settle this

VC: You're not really going to convince anybody with propaganda. I myself was reluctant to buy a Wii U at first until I heard of the HD remake of Zelda Wind Waker, and look where I am now! I enjoy the hell out of it, but that doesn't mean I go around advertising it all around my college campus.

XSoul: You may eventually change your mind on getting a Wii U. Think about it. I was at first reluctant to go to my Senior Prom two years ago, but when I went, I was one of the most popular guys there. It was the best night of my life. You may eventually make the decision to buy a wii u by yourself sometime.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It's that one you receive from 100 combo in training, right? It's Brawler. Professor Layton is wearing it. :awesome:
Yes, you are correct.
Many tanks. Again.
*insert loud explosion noises*

Soul.

There can be two ways to settle this

VC: You're not really going to convince anybody with propaganda. I myself was reluctant to buy a Wii U at first until I heard of the HD remake of Zelda Wind Waker, and look where I am now! I enjoy the hell out of it, but that doesn't mean I go around advertising it all around my college campus.

XSoul: You may eventually change your mind on getting a Wii U. Think about it. I was at first reluctant to go to my Senior Prom two years ago, but when I went, I was one of the most popular guys there. It was the best night of my life. You may eventually make the decision to buy a wii u by yourself sometime.
I "may" change my mind. None of the Wii U's games interest me, released and upcoming.
Hey, at least I'm glad there's a handheld Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom