• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Morbi

Scavenger
Who likes my new avatar, title, status, and location?

I'm sure @APC99 does.
Nobody likes your new avatar, title, status, or location.

Am I the only one who noticed this?
E3 2013: Character that can be boy or girl :4villager::4villagerf:, Third party male :4megaman:, Leaked female :4wiifit:
E3 2014: Character that can be boy or girl :4mii::4mii:, Third party male :4pacman:, Leaked female :4palutena:
Yes.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
All right, but then why do the common trophies exist?

And yet last time I checked none of the characters were DLC.
Because maybe people is wrong about them being DLC and so as a tribute to former Smash competitors?

And yes, last time I checked there are characters in Sm4sh that use common trophies as renders.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hmm, seems like Vaati's no where in sight. If you guys don't hear from Sakurai in his PotD in the morning, assume the worse. :evil:
I really don't like how unfair it is between you and me now.

You get nothing and I get description that put the worst argument ever against Paper Mario not relevant any more. They reference him as not the same Mario and acknowledge that he has his own series.

You have no idea how good this is now and it makes me sad that you have yet to see vaati. Seriously, ince that stage reveal, it went good for me and bad for you.

Which I found weird at the same time...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Final Destination is a boss in Soul Calibur?
Even better,a weapon :troll:

Am I the only one who noticed this?
E3 2013: Character that can be boy or girl :4villager::4villagerf:, Third party male :4megaman:, Leaked female :4wiifit:
E3 2014: Character that can be boy or girl :4mii::4mii:, Third party male :4pacman:, Leaked female :4palutena:
False,WFT can be a boy or girl too. :4wiifitm:

Who likes my new avatar, title, status, and location?

I'm sure @APC99 does.
Well atleast we now know who to ship.

Only you would be excited by that :p
0000000.gif

That was a bit too far,m8.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Because maybe people is wrong about them being DLC and so as a tribute to former Smash competitors?
So, then they are cut? But didn't you imply that we could just give them special trophies when they come out?

And yes, last time I checked there are characters in Sm4sh that use common trophies as renders.
And last time I checked, none of them were DLC either. What I'm getting at is this is a new thing, I'll admit, it could be anything. But I don't think we can just strike down a leak because God forbid they used renders from an existing trophy.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong. But fate is the judge of that, not me.

This guy's voice tho.

How on Earth did PEGI give that a 12+ rating but we got E10+?
Unless they get the Tharja trophy...

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I really don't like how unfair it is between you and me now.

You get nothing and I get description that put the worst argument ever against Paper Mario not relevant any more. They reference him as not the same Mario and acknowledge that he has his own series.

You have no idea how good this is now and it makes me sad that you have yet to see vaati. Seriously, ince that stage reveal, it went good for me and bad for you.

Which I found weird at the same time...
All I know is that I know have plenty of time to set the stage for a major comeback with Vaati supporters for Smash 5.

That, and Vaati has the biggest chance of being the Zelda DLC newcomer now, since he isn't represented in any way.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So, then they are cut? But didn't you imply that we could just give them special trophies when they come out?

And last time I checked, none of them were DLC either. What I'm getting at is this is a new thing, I'll admit, it could be anything. But I don't think we can just strike down a leak because God forbid they used renders from an existing trophy.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong. But fate is the judge of that, not me.
I said MAYBE. At this point, DLC is still unconfirmed, I'm confident there would be but we don't know it's contents, so I was just stating another possibility.

And last time I checked, every character in the game doesn't use a common trophy that can ge got by simple means. Besides, it would be pretty degrading for a fully playable character to have a common trophy as a render.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just curious,are there trophies of Final Smashes?

If so,what is Dr.Mario's? It better be Overdose.

Just referencing what a 76 year old man would say as a substitute for "That's kinda creepy!"
Uh,OK?
Don't know why the age has to be specific.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
The reason is because SPM so far had no rep and getting all 4 games mentioned in a way was not done in brawl.

Plus, SPM is awesome!

Yeah, I am still not getting the hate but whatever.
what hate? I wasn't hating!
That was a bit too far,m8.
OK, I guess I was SUPER interpreted wrong. Why was that a too far? Why was that hateful?

It wasn't. Only I would be super excited if Beedrill's Pokeball came back. Everyone has something unique to them, so why is simply pointing it out hateful?

I don't get people sometimes. It might have been my fault with the wording, but still.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
1-UP trophy said:
Eating one of these mushrooms will add another you. "1-Up." Even just saying it aloud feels so right. "Was getting more 1-Ups and increasing the number of us the adventure's ultimate objective?" All the Marios got together and discussed this theory. The end.
Wait, what?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just curious,are there trophies of Final Smashes?

If so,what is Dr.Mario's? It better be Overdose.
There are none.
[SMASH] trophies from Melee return as the replacement.
As far as I know.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
what hate? I wasn't hating!

OK, I guess I was SUPER interpreted wrong. Why was that a too far? Why was that hateful?

It wasn't. Only I would be super excited if Beedrill's Pokeball came back. Everyone has something unique to them, so why is simply pointing it out hateful?

I don't get people sometimes. It might have been my fault with the wording, but still.
SPM is a game that from experience, has mixed reception.

It usually is because of how the game seems to be too different to be a Paper Mario game. The thing is, there's so much similarities that I don't get it. Tough, it's mostly based on the platforming elements.

Since I played the game, I can tell you that it is a Paper Mario game and it is AWESOME. I got memorable moments on several part of it and so, I find the game underrated to be hated for such reasons. It really is a very good game and the only reasons I was hesitant to try it before was just baseless concern from looking at the game, that is why I praise this game because people who loved TTYD should honestly at least try it.

So, that's the hate I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom