• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just now noticed that the fan item didn't return. :080:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that...It's been in all three of the past titles though, hasn't it? I wonder why they decided to take it out.

Part of me is really gonna miss it....the other part is glad that I won't be getting trapped by a paper slapfest again.

Though I do wonder if some kind of DLC pack in the future would have it brought back....

D

Deleted member

Beat Classic on 8.5 with Ness, I got killed by Ganon on Jungle Japes 64 because I couldn't tell where I was half of the time.
Master Fortress is relatively easy, but it helps to try and get to it with both of your stocks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Back from my Daily Dose of Smash U (Yes, @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon , I actually have the game)
Now for the usual update.
Character I'm best with: :4drmario:
Character I want to be best with: :4villager:
Character that aggrovates me the most: :4littlemac:
Sadly (for some stupid reason) I'm only allowed to play until 10PM and I'm "forced" to take a break during my playtime, because my Sister gets really pissed when I play the game by myself (EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS THE 3DS VERSION SO SHE IS MISSING NOTHING) and Mom wants to ruin my fun. :urg:
Also if anyone wants to add me so we can play Tomorrow then feel free to send a Friend Request to my Miiverse Account at LadyBrooklyn64~
(God I hate my NNID)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Just now noticed that the fan item didn't return. :080:
Huh. I could have gone through the Wii U's lifespan and I wouldn't have noticed.

This comic wins for obvious reasons:

...So who's Buzz? Because :4samus: Wouldn't make any sense.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, you have a shield? It'd be a shame if something were to happen to it

Beat Classic on 8.5 with Ness, I got killed by Ganon on Jungle Japes 64 because I couldn't tell where I was half of the time.
Master Fortress is relatively easy, but it helps to try and get to it with both of your stocks.
Im still to punky to try that diffuculty

Huh. I could have gone through the Wii U's lifespan and I wouldn't have noticed.

This comic wins for obvious reasons:

...So who's Buzz? Because :4samus: Wouldn't make any sense.
Yeah that ridely... that was one hell of a fight we had on pyrosphere

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Feels weird that speculation has largely come to an end. I spent 2005-2008 speculating Brawl and now 2012-2014 speculating Smash 4 so I feel like I should come back for Smash 5. I'll be in my early 30's but I don't suppose it wouldn't be that weird, given what the typical gamer demographic now looks like.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still need to do the 9.0 Master Core thing. I'll get to it eventually.

Side-note. I've never been good with Ness. For the most part I like his moves. But his recovery is really wonky for me to work with properly. I kind of wish one of his customs had it so that he instantly did the Volt Tackle.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still need to do the 9.0 Master Core thing. I'll get to it eventually.

Side-note. I've never been good with Ness. For the most part I like his moves. But his recovery is really wonky for me to work with properly. I kind of wish one of his customs had it so that he instantly did the Volt Tackle.
Personally for Ness I prefer PK Rising Thunder. It's slow and doesn't go away after one hit.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Nature hunting is one of the most annoying things in pokemon. I keep getting sassy Riolus.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I know right?! I mean, it's obviously ROB X Villager that should be canon.

Nature hunting is one of the most annoying things in pokemon. I keep getting sassy Riolus.
And that's your problem, they're giving you sass. You need to find a way to work around their personality. I'm sure they're nice once you get to know them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom