• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The hell is this?
Magic.
But it looks like it may be some sort of memory failure.
I still need to do the 9.0 Master Core thing. I'll get to it eventually.

Side-note. I've never been good with Ness. For the most part I like his moves. But his recovery is really wonky for me to work with properly. I kind of wish one of his customs had it so that he instantly did the Volt Tackle.
Ness got buffed to hell and back in Smash 4, so if you've ever wanted to try and get into him now is a good time to start. He's still weighed down by his very gimpable recovery, but it's easier to properly aim it now that you have more control over PK Thunder.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Some of those graphics meltdowns look like they have something to do with Flatzone and Duck Hunt since they look 2D and characters are rendered in 2D on those stages. Otherwise that is creepypasta material...

Soul.

Seriously though, they need to patch this. Lots of people are getting the Wii U version and they won't like the graphic meltdown.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Wimp.

*mlgtrickshotdewdoritos*
Me? Personally i'm neutral about the ike x soren shipping, despite having played Path of Radiance.

Back from my Daily Dose of Smash U (Yes, @Rocket Raccoon , I actually have the game)
Now for the usual update.
Character I'm best with: :4drmario:
Character I want to be best with: :4villager:
Character that aggrovates me the most: :4littlemac:
Sadly (for some stupid reason) I'm only allowed to play until 10PM and I'm "forced" to take a break during my playtime, because my Sister gets really pissed when I play the game by myself (EVEN THOUGH SHE HAS THE 3DS VERSION SO SHE IS MISSING NOTHING) and Mom wants to ruin my fun. :urg:
Also if anyone wants to add me so we can play Tomorrow then feel free to send a Friend Request to my Miiverse Account at LadyBrooklyn64~
(God I hate my NNID)
Wow, Is it weird I'm starting to feel slightly :salt: y after reading this? lol
You're sister sounds really.... I dunno how to explain it. Douchebaggy? [no offense, sorry] I dunno lol. The mother bit I can understand but your sister wow. You should just hide your copy of smash 4 when your sister wants to play it (assuming you have the physical copy).
She should just deal with the fact that she got the short end of the stick with the 3DS version and you got the (superior) Wii U version :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shulk isn't really feeling it, Sonic is well.. Sanic Hegehog, Palutena doesn't have a head, and don't know what's going on with Charizard, Dedede, and Ness. Finally, looks like Mr. Game & Watch mentored ZSS on how to be 2D. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Im such a good person. Giving out tons of Riolu with eggmoves : Bullet punch, agility, and vacuum wave. And all I get in return is a goddamn spewpa.

SonicN64

Banned via Warnings
I told you people that the Wii U is a failure! HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Call of Duty and Xbox one FTW!

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Speaking of songs that got the short end of the stick, unfortunately our beloved anthem has been shortened.

I've listened to it in-game, I know for sure that it goes from Donkey Kong to Diddy Kong, which means that Tiny Kong's and Lanky Kong's parts got the boot.

Rest in Peace sweet prince...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Speaking of songs that got the short end of the stick, unfortunately our beloved anthem has been shortened.

I've listened to it in-game, I know for sure that it goes from Donkey Kong to Diddy Kong, which means that Tiny Kong's and Lanky Kong's parts got the boot.

Rest in Peace sweet prince...
We have bigger issues... like the literal meltdown of a games graphics. Couldn't Shortend songs come later?

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Kirby's Crazy Appetite was so ****ING HARD. I was literally at 1% running to the final piece of food when a cart comes from behind me and takes me offstage. Biggest troll moment of my life by far.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That song was made before Tiny became old enough to be waifu material

D

Deleted member

We have bigger issues... like the literal meltdown of a games graphics. Couldn't Shortend songs come later?
I don't think you understand, they cut out the Lanky part of the DK rap.
This is the most unacceptable thing that could ever happen in the history of Smash Bros. and I say we go burn down Nintendo Headquarters over this outrage.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
and if the whole game melts down, how are they going to "fix" said short songs? I think you would want your game in once piece for that PF

Who cares! Tomorrow, gamers are gonna see this and sell their Wii U!
I spent over 200 for this thing, I'm not selling it

Last edited:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
I think I'm safe from the deformed characters because I have the digital version. But for those who have a physcial copy, that sucks. :/

I'm sure once the news about that stuff hits Nintendo, they'll act pretty quickly.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
These graphic meltdowns are freaking hilarious

SonicN64

Banned via Warnings
You're just trying to cope with the fact that you don't have Smash Bros. :4dk:
Doesn't matter. I played Smash Bros at my friend house and it was AWFUL. Terrible controls, bad graphics, small content, and awful DLC. I rather play Bubsy 3D than Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

Doesn't matter. I played Smash Bros at my friend house and it was AWFUL. Terrible controls, bad graphics, small content, and awful DLC. I rather play Bubsy 3D than Smash Bros.
Well I'm terribly sorry about your incredibly awful taste in games. I'll send my condolences to your parents and loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom