• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
MISSION COMPLETE: MAKE SOMEONE CRINGE WITH YOUR POST

Victory Dance!
You know that gif matches the " Plaza / Title (Animal Crossing)" Song? oh god look it up it matches so good

Your profile pic is fitting.
My profil picture seems to make all my comments twice as good
I could say " I like you A lot" With this icon and it would be amazing

this thread never ceases to Amuse me

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
You know that gif matches the " Plaza / Title (Animal Crossing)" Song? oh god look it up it matches so good

My profil picture seems to make all my comments twice as good
I could say " I like you A lot" With this icon and it would be amazing

this thread never ceases to Amuse me
All you have to do to make your posts truly perfect is by adding "& Knuckles" at the end & Knuckles

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Edit: Just made @ Logsmash Logsmash cringe
Cringe Count: 2
.gif of choice:

Your welcome!

This .gif has two emotions when playing Smash with children:

1. Yay...
or
2. NONE OF YOU WILL SURVIVE!!!!

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I haven't seen Big Hero 6, is it any good
Yes! Gogo Tomago is the best character and you should purchase all the merchandise! PRAISE THE MOUSE HOUSE!

Yes, the films is good but not groundbreaking. It portrays Hiro and Baymax's relationship well but I wish the other heroes could've gotten some more screentime. I'd give it a B+.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I can confirm that this is true. There are Ike x Soren shippers.
I'm giving the guy points for actually making FE dolls...
Ah, I've always wanted to by custom-made ball jointed dolls (I think that's what they are...). But sometimes it could be really expensive... but they're just so cute. ;_; I want a little prince or something. Damn, there's one that I had my eyes on from this website... supposedly he's based on a human version of Poseidon. Not my fave Greek God, but the doll is just too adorable... and expensive. T_T

Also, has this been posted yet? http://nintendonews.com/2014/11/smash-bros-characters-graphics-meltdown/

Im so sorry

99.9% of the time I'm taking snapshots and editing them.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah, I've always wanted to by custom-made ball jointed dolls (I think that's what they are...). But sometimes it could be really expensive... but they're just so cute. ;_; I want a little prince or something. Damn, there's one that I had my eyes on from this website... supposedly he's based on a human version of Poseidon. Not my fave Greek God, but the doll is just too adorable... and expensive. T_T

Also, has this been posted yet? http://nintendonews.com/2014/11/smash-bros-characters-graphics-meltdown/
omg did he get the disk or WHAT?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

If I had the talent, I would make my own custom Toy Story figures.

Those glitches aren't anything compared to this beauty:

*vomits violently*

Soul.

99.9% of the time I'm taking snapshots and editing them.
I.... LOL, the graphics melting down.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Hey look, Pit grew a beard (with eyes).

And Palutena's face fell off.. this is getting too creepy. Check the dude's Miiverse activity to see more posts like these I'm Totally not a creeper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom