• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You need to get gym badges to have it obey you. When transferring it you are notified about this.
Don't have the full game, hence asking. Thanks. :)

Also, thanks to somebody else, I figured out why most songs were cut to 2 minutes on the Wii U version. That's the default Time for Time matches. Lame reason, but it is logical.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I downloaded the android FNaF2 game just now

I got past night 2 so far

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I just beat Alpha Sapphire. Steven's Metagross was a pain. The credits were nice.
Time for the Delta Episode

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Speaking of which, the reviews are coming in and unsurprisingly Smash Wii U is getting high marks everywhere.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
Some of these are quite interesting. Like Greninja. Why...

I like how Pac-Man looks happy to leave the world that abandoned him.

Also, damn, guys, you lose some weight?^

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I've got a question regarding how to play Smash Wii U.

GC Controller + Adapter OR Wii U Pro Controller?

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
If any of you ORAS guys wants a good Riolu that has eggmoves for either special and physical set ups and stomp around hoenn with the power of aura just gimme a shout as I still got good natured ones left (I can also super train them if you want)

Also EEVIIIIILLL POST COUNT! 666!
Can you save one? ORAS is not out yet in europe :(

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So there was someone here before saying the Wii U has no quality games, Smash Bros is rubbish, and the Xbox 1 and PS4 are better? God that's when you know someone is trolling, how many genuine people own both an Xbox and Playstation whilst completely hating Nintendo? None that I know. There's no contest really as to which has the better games ATM, though the Wii U being 2 years old, it's only slightly unfair to compare, but we'll see how good all the PS4 games coming out next year are, Persona 5, Bloodbourne and Star Wars Battlefront are the ones I'm looking forward to. Though you also have Xenoblade Chronicles X and Zelda coming out next year. It looks like the no contest will continue...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Hmm it appears that my "send in the Riolu squad to take over Hoenn" mission has netted me a Riolu with a good nature and great IVs! So then! Who wants to take it to Hoenn and wreck things? (super training will be included)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can NOT find a shroomish with good IV's

However, I did catch one that has seed bomb, and that's good enough for me ATM

I also found one with 31 speed IV's, which would be awesome if his OTHER IV's weren't all 0

and, of course, he doesn't get seed bomb

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
God, I want both the Smash Wii U bundle, controller AND Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. All comes to a little over £100. :x

I think I have enough money to spare, but I have to pay £300 towards a holiday, and I haven't finished Xmas shopping yet. Not sure. :/

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
God, I want both the Smash Wii U bundle, controller AND Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. All comes to a little over £100. :x

I think I have enough money to spare, but I have to pay £300 towards a holiday, and I haven't finished Xmas shopping yet. Not sure. :/
What game do you care the most about right now?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
What game do you care the most about right now?
BOTH.

Okay here's what makes them equally tricky to choose between:
  • Smash Wii U has a LOT of replay value to go through, what with collectibles, music, as well as online and single player modes.
  • Pokemon AS is portable, and I'm constantly going between home and university on the bus, so this feels economically viable. However, I'm not as excited for AS as I have been for Smash Wii U for over a year.
I'm sure I may have enough money for both. And I know I COULD afford both if it wasn't the extra money needed for the adapter + GC controller.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
BOTH.

Okay here's what makes them equally tricky to choose between:
  • Smash Wii U has a LOT of replay value to go through, what with collectibles, music, as well as online and single player modes.
  • Pokemon AS is portable, and I'm constantly going between home and university on the bus, so this feels economically viable. However, I'm not as excited for AS as I have been for Smash Wii U for over a year.
I'm sure I may have enough money for both. And I know I COULD afford both if it wasn't the extra money needed for the adapter + GC controller.
But do you really need the adapter + controller right now? Can't you play with the GamePad for a couple of weeks?

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Speaking of ORAS, I finally got one gym badge. :V

Edit
But do you really need the adapter + controller right now? Can't you play with the GamePad for a couple of weeks?
Also, couldn't he just use a 3DS as a controller?

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well considering how the GC Adapter AND Controller dropped down extremely fast in stock in the USA, I'm afraid the same fate may happen for Europe.

I guess I could hold out on the GC controller and buy one when I get more money, but, hmm...

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Uh huh, yeah! You keep on keeping on with your HD Hoenn adventure. I'll just keep sending in my Riolu invasion force from Kalos.
I really like the art style for that pic.

I once tried competitive pokemon, but I seriously do not have the patience required for nature and IV breeding. ._.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

I once tried competitive pokemon, but I seriously do not have the patience required for nature and IV breeding. ._.
Find someone with a Ditto Friend Safari and catch as many as you can. Or
Try to get a 6 IV Ditto from someone

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

I do though! Patience is like my thing. Ive been sending good-great IV Riolu with good natures and egg moves into wonder trade to ORAS players for hours. So far the only reward was 7,200 pokemiles and a ton of level 2-3 zigzagoon.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Find someone with a Ditto Friend Safari and catch as many as you can. Or
Try to get a 6 IV Ditto from someone
Yeah. I have a few friends that are into comp pokemon and even have a few Dittos with several perfect IVs back in Kalos. I'm just lazy. =3=
I do though! Patience is like my thing. Ive been sending good-great IV Riolu with good natures and egg moves into wonder trade to ORAS players for hours. So far the only reward was 7,200 pokemiles and a ton of level 2-3 zigzagoon.
You are an extremely nice person.

Too bad only like 1/10 people will actually understand the significance of the Riolus you're sending. ._.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I take it you can't Wonder Trade with X/Y players? But really good, reminds me of the time I WT'ed a lot of good IV Iron Fist Chimchars with Ice and Thunder Punch away. Good times, good times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom