• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Also count me in on Little Big Planet 3, will be playing it tomorrow on PS4. I don't pay much attention to reviews anymore but I just have to laugh at IGN giving it a 6.8 when they gave the literally broken *** Creed Unity at 7.8 and I think Halo MCC 9/10. Embarassing and they full admitted they hadn't played it with the last pre-launch patch in the last paragraph but deemed its changes "not relevant to their experience."

Basically ignore IGN and look at everyone else.
IGN is trash lol.
"9.5 / 10. It's okay." - IGN reviewers.
Reviews are pointless.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I got the special edition as well, though I lost all the extra goodies thanks to moving around at the time.

I don't really know any people offline, so that's not an option... I miss my good buddies from the UK anyway.

Hopefully I can get something to extend the signal of the internet router. My laptop has a solid connection where it is, but my 3DS, Wii U, and presumably my PS4 can't connect, so it should be simple enough to fix with the right equipment.
Maybe try and hit it up with your ISP, see if there's anything that you can do or if there's anything wrong. You could also get a better router, but then there's the gamble if it will even work any better or not.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Maybe try and hit it up with your ISP, see if there's anything that you can do or if there's anything wrong. You could also get a better router, but then there's the gamble if it will even work any better or not.
I'm on my uncle's internet, and he lives down the street. I'm honestly surprised that the signal even reaches my laptop at all.

I may buy a signal extender if I can find one cheap enough, I'd just need to plug it into a power outlet here. It should work, right?

D

Deleted member

I'm on my uncle's internet, and he lives down the street. I'm honestly surprised that the signal even reaches my laptop at all.

I may buy a signal extender if I can find one cheap enough, I'd just need to plug it into a power outlet here. It should work, right?
Depends on how strong it is and where you plug it in. Could work like a charm, could do barely anything at all. It's probably your best solution right now though, beyond getting your own internet set up.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Welp, I just made a full free for all room super salty. The aura was too much for them.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Tonight's episode of Sleepy Hollow was pretty good. Already getting to the final episode the new season next week, though. That didn't take long.

D

Deleted member

Guys, I got my code and I even redeemed it via my pc, but now, I can't acess internet on my wiiU...

Don't tell me that article about the latest update was the truth...
I heard about that update. Right now I don't own a Wii U so I can't say anything about that but I'm sure Nintendo will release another update fixing the problems. Like always.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
http://www.twitch.tv/shiro420 Smash WiiU stream. (If I'm not too late to posting this)
Instead of being appreciative of him RISKING BEING BANNED ON TWITCH AND IN TROUBLE WITH NINTENDO, the Twitch chat decides to be idiotic and call him names when he tries to fix the stream. Then again its Twitch chat, so nothing new there, right?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Instead of being appreciative of him RISKING BEING BANNED ON TWITCH AND IN TROUBLE WITH NINTENDO, the Twitch chat decides to be idiotic and call him names when he tries to fix the stream. Then again its Twitch chat, so nothing new there, right?
To be fair, he's causing the problems and he mocked the chat requests at one point.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I was talking about Escape From the City.

Only one person wanted 8 Shulks.
He didn't even play it he just pulled up a video of it and played it over. All I'm saying (but not expecting) is that people at least be a little bit thankful of the fact that he's risking his reputation on Twitch by streaming this game 3 days early.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
He didn't even play it he just pulled up a video of it and played it over. All I'm saying (but not expecting) is that people at least be a little bit thankful of the fact that he's risking his reputation on Twitch by streaming this game 3 days early.
How do you know they aren't?

They're there. They're subscribing.

They're giving him all they got.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
How do you know they aren't?

They're there. They're subscribing.

They're giving him all they got.
He doesn't even have a sub button. If you're talking about following then yeah I'm sure, but the amount of whining and complaining doesn't help it either. If I was streaming and people were being douchebags because I was trying to fix something, then I would've stopped streaming and played with friends.

I don't know why people around here defend Twitch chat so much when we all know its almost universally horrible and full of trolls.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
He doesn't even have a sub button. If you're talking about following then yeah I'm sure, but the amount of whining and complaining doesn't help it either. If I was streaming and people were being douchebags because I was trying to fix something, then I would've stopped streaming and played with friends.

I don't know why people around here defend Twitch chat so much when we all know its almost universally horrible and full of trolls.
Key word being: "almost"

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Snugglebubbler: Palutena actually gave birth to Link after having sex with Zelda after the events of Metroid Fusion.

^ From the twitch chat

AYY LMAO XD

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

It's Twitch chat, unfortunately it's to be expected.

Two wrongs don't make a right at any rate. But yeah, calling people out because there's technical difficulties is pretty lame either way.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Streamer Shiro420 confirmed hamayama 2.0
Doesn't even shield...... Ah well :ohwell:
Oh great... Here we go again... This brings me back to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes's leak... I cannot believe how bad you can be at stealth or how bad you can be at shooting people at point blank. It ain't rocket science! Point the gun at the dude's head and pull the damned trigger. :glare:

I'll just have to accept that leakers are all bad gamers. :p

I also wished Pumpkin Hill was a song in SSB for Wii U. It's one of those so bad it's so good songs. Welp, guess we'll have to hack the game if we want REAL music like Biz Markie. :p

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Pretty much every community is bad. Some less than others.
Twitch is sh*tty but by far not the bottom of the barrel.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I also wished Pumpkin Hill was a song in SSB for Wii U. It's one of those so bad it's so good songs. Welp, guess we'll have to hack the game if we want REAL music like Biz Markie. :p
"I looked for the song, but my beats just weren't there!"

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Pretty much every community is bad. Some less than others.
Twitch is sh*tty but by far not the bottom of the barrel.
Oh of course not. The LoL community and Youtube comments are probably the bottom of the barrel IMO. Twitch has its communities that are worse than others. But the Smash community aren't saints either...*cough* just look at the fortune incident *cough*

Of course that was an isolated incident and Xanadu streams are always fun to watch no matter how bad the twitch chat might be <3

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Oh of course not. The LoL community and Youtube comments are probably the bottom of the barrel IMO. Twitch has its communities that are worse than others. But the Smash community aren't saints either...*cough* just look at the fortune incident *cough*

Of course that was an isolated incident and Xanadu streams are always fun to watch no matter how bad the twitch chat might be <3
I don't know about LoL but Youtube isn't it. Plain stupidity isn't enough to get this crown.
Neogaf is far worse with their Sony bootlicking and it still isn't the worst.
My vote goes to either Tumblr or Kotaku.

D

Deleted member

Think the LoL community is bad, try the Dota community. I love the game, but goddamn if it isn't like the Dota community is basically up to eleven in terms of pure toxicity.

On a side note, 1.0.4 is out, and Bowsercide now kills Bowser first.
And the opponent can still recover after Bowser is dead.
Welp.

Last edited by a moderator:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I don't know about LoL but Youtube isn't it. Plain stupidity isn't enough to get this crown.
Neogaf is far worse with their Sony bootlicking and it still isn't the worst.
My vote goes to either Tumblr or Kotaku.
My otherkin form is a potato and I am triggered by peelers and deep fryers take that cis scumbag

On a side note, 1.0.4 is out, and Bowsercide now kills Bowser first.
And the opponent can still recover after Bowser is dead.
Welp.
WHOAAAAAAA thats different. I need to test that and Rosalina and Luma's nerfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom