• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, yesterday night, after having wifi issues that got me worried with the recent news i heard since the latest update, it somehow got it working again after using my 3ds (really just don't ask why I have no idea how it resolved).

With my code already redeemed (I didn't have to type manually the code, you could redeem it via a PC and after, it would appears in your download on the eshop).

Downloaded it (I had to free up space, but I kept mk8) and it installed all went well, so it is preloaded.

But you're left with the game icon on the menu...

Really, anyone tempted to lick the screen?

Because that popup is really a teaser...

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm linking this article:

http://www.cracked.com/article_21744_6-ways-your-brain-programmed-to-keep-you-unhappy.html

I feel like many of the regulars here could benefit from this read, including and especially myself.
I am particularly fond of #5 as it is especially relevant to this site.

Perhaps those who are mildly annoyed about the way this game turned out consistently complain while the ones who are absolutely upset with the game just sort of brush it aside?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
v1.0.4 is out now, huh?

Well, well, well... I'll have to find out what it means for the Great King and the rest of my most used characters.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Kotaku is blocked form my school, but base what I see...

It's a just somebody thinking the new Pokemon game is going to suck...
Um... Okay?
The full title is "One of the worst pokemon games is getting remade and it looks good"

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I only use Tumblr for browsing fan-art, and Kotaku as a news source. Opinion articles aren't really worth reading.

Ah thanks....

So what's the problem?
You're supposed to be offended by their opinion, I believe.

Last edited:

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
Tumblr is the number one glorified special snowflake agenda pushing machine of the internet.
I've never seen a bigger hugbox as well.
Kotaku is a glorified blogger site that mainly publishes articles produced by those tumblr users.
I don't know what the **** is a "special snowflake", and Tumblr isn't really a "hugbox".
Kotaku is gaming news site, nothing to do with Tumblr...

Holy **** guys...

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

http://www.cracked.com/article_21744_6-ways-your-brain-programmed-to-keep-you-unhappy.html

I feel like many of the regulars here could benefit from this read, including and especially myself.

Perhaps those who are mildly annoyed about the way this game turned out consistently complain while the ones who are absolutely upset with the game just sort of brush it aside?
I didn't read all of it but the parts I did read are good, I don't think I need it thought I'm pretty happy most of the time anyway.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ah thanks....

So what's the problem?
They are putting out that the 3rd gen games are the worst when its the most highly desired and loved Generation to get a remake, logic usage is not their strong point. They are crapping on it and praising it at the same time.

Last edited:

StarBot

Smash Lord
NNID
TheStarBot
They are putting out that the 3rd gen games are the worst when its the most highly desired and loved Generation to get a remake, logic usage is not their strong point. They are crapping on it and praising it at the same time.
So this one little mistake, and peolpe wants to burn the website...

Err, overreacting at finest?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Honestly, I only read the headlines, and I agree that I see a lot of people that could apply to those, but for me...not that much.

Like, loneless actually helps me A LOT MORE. Really, I just love to be lonely even if I accept to not be.

but #2, no one including me can escape from that. I'm sure I'll learn one day what I want without knowing, but it depends on how you accept it...

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
I don't know what the **** is a "special snowflake", and Tumblr isn't really a "hugbox".
Kotaku is gaming news site, nothing to do with Tumblr...

Holy **** guys...
If you think that you haven't seen tumblr at all. But maybe you're just too young.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So this one little mistake, and peolpe wants to burn the website...

Err, overreacting at finest?
Its something they frequently do, idiotic titles and misinformation to straight up pushing their opinons as facts. Its hard to take them seriously even with a hot topic.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
And that sums up Kotaku.
Your Nobel Prize is waiting at the fort. It may or may not be made of imaginary chocolate.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
If you think that you haven't seen tumblr at all. But maybe you're just too young.

Anyone who thinks these originated from tumblr obviously doesn't know about things like the "humanities" and critical (race/women's/queer/.etc) theory. These have been in our society for a long time.

Don't blame tumblr for this stuff. It's not that bad of a site.

----

Last edited:

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Anyone who thinks these originated from tumblr obviously doesn't know about things like the "humanities" and critical (race/women's/queer/.etc) theory. These have been in our society for a long time.

Don't blame tumblr for this stuff. It's not that bad of a site.

----
Feminism for example is a good thing but tumblr is abusing it for their own agenda and to feel special.
What do you think is the biggest breeding pot for all those US-American internet feminists that do nothing but overreact?
If you guess tumblr you guessed right.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
SO GUYS
http://kotaku.com/the-return-of-dragon-ball-zs-greatest-villain-1660018498
FREIZA IS BACK
Also
"Beerus mentioned in Battle of the Gods that there were multiple dimensions. 12 total in fact, in which the DBZ we know takes place in the 7th. Makes me wonder if there's a GT universe, a universe where Goku is evil, a universe where the movie events are fully canonical and more."
I haven't seen BOG yet, but I like the idea of this. So many possibilities THEY CAN MILK ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIMES TO DEATH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom