• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
btw, you say computer science in English.

Well I am going to answer your question you just asked :)

Well, the wii has 24 megabytes of ram (that's memory used to run games and program). Now, this might not sound like a lot, but in bytes, it is 25165824 bytes......that;s a lot. So let';s say i want to hack my HP, how the heck can I do this if I have one chance in 25165824 to have the right place? And how can I know how much bytes the HP is stored?

I need to know where the HP address is to edit it.

This document tells me exactly that in the middle column.

The right column tells me how much space it takes AND how it is encoded (an integer is encoded differently than a number with a decimal part so 5.0 is actually different than 5 for a computer).

What I do is I search the addresses (with complicated process, basically, if you used CE, you know how it works) and once I find it and how it is formatted, I jsut interpret it by putting a description so humans can understand.

.......this is like......one of the most useful thing a gltich hunter can have. What this allow is anyone that want to glitch hunt spm, they know what to enter to hacks stuff. So, if someone was using a version of dolphin that worked differently than mine, he can add the addresses and hack them.

You know what an action replay or gamshark is? Well, these devices jsut sneak into the ram and basically do stuff. This document allows to ahve that, but much more powerfull because you can do anythign with them while an action replay can jsut do preprogrammed struff.
Well since it seem to help you. It make me happy for you.:)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'd probably be enjoying myself if I weren't out of medication. Depression's a ***** >_<

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Just a reminder right now for those who has Steam. Do not touch anything or try to do anything just for safety.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merry Christmas everyone! It's been a really great one for my whole family this year, so I hope it's gone just as well for the rest of ya!

Awful news about Steam though. Soon as this issue gets fixed, I'm gonna take a load of information safety precautions.

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
I got Super Mario Maker and Mario and Luigi Papar Jam Bros. today! Also my cat ate one of my Malteasters.

For the rest of the day been hanging out with family, and we played a card game called new market. Some may know what that is.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Didn't get any presents from family. Just neighbors, boss, and family friends giving chocolate treats. My mom only buys presents for those who give us presents because "politics". :/

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Didn't get any presents from family. Just neighbors, boss, and family friends giving chocolate treats. My mom only buys presents for those who give us presents because "politics". :/
**** politics. I'm pretty sure next year is going to end in disaster; tensions between parties are higher than they've been in a very, very long time.

Jatayu

Regal Eagle
3DS FC
4227-4062-5258
I got twenty bucks (better than last year where I got absolutely nothing :D)... which I put towards getting a graphics tablet.
Speaking of tablets, @Flight what sort of tablet do you use and what tablets would you recommend? I've heard good things about Wacom Bamboo tablets, but beside that, my knowledge of graphic tablets is limited.

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
Toradora was the last love-story anime I enjoyed. I'm starting to feel I can't really appreciate them... :/

:231:
Hmm, I personally didn't really think Toradora was that great. It was good, don't get me wrong, but not amazing, and I feel there have been many better romance anime in recent years.

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
I got:

A lot of damn money
WWE 2K16 to feed the wrestling fan in me
Star Wars Battlefront
Super Mario Maker

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Oh right, Christmas gets.

• $50 Gamestop gift card
  • Amiibo (:4ness::4miibrawl::4miisword::4miigun:)
  • A blu-ray of Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F
  • A rice cooker
  • A 4-player chess set
  • Monster Hunter Hunting Gear controller grip for my New 3DS XL
  • Fight Commander 4 controller for PS3
  • A 1TB flash drive (no, that isn't a typo)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I got Super Mario Maker and Mario and Luigi Papar Jam Bros. today! Also my cat ate one of my Malteasters.

For the rest of the day been hanging out with family, and we played a card game called new market. Some may know what that is.
why must people make me so jealous :(

(seriously, I still have a month to wait :( )

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
Not a single amiibo but I have a ton of money now.. You already know what I'm gonna buy.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I got:

A lot of damn money
WWE 2K16 to feed the wrestling fan in me
Star Wars Battlefront
Super Mario Maker
WWE 2K16 is great. Better than last year's game.
Stars Wars Battlefront is fun.
Super Mario Maker is just....awesome.

itsmeMOB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
itsmeMOB
WWE 2K16 is great. Better than last year's game.
Stars Wars Battlefront is fun.
Super Mario Maker is just....awesome.

I have last year's game and I never really found it fun. They took out so much that made it great with customization and the lack of improvements of other things. Hopefully this is an improvement.
I've played it, tons of fun, I just wish it had a full fuledged campaign as I don't have Plus right now.
I fell in love with that after playing it on a friend's console. Such a fun game, that's the most fun I've had with a Nintendo game that isn't Smash in a while, not counting Splatoon.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
This is what I got:
  • :4pikachu::4yoshi::4zelda: amiibo
  • New shoes
  • A Little Sisters (Bioshock) t-shirt
  • Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection
I'm excited to finally try the MGS series

D

Deleted member

I got twenty bucks (better than last year where I got absolutely nothing :D)... which I put towards getting a graphics tablet.
Speaking of tablets, @Flight what sort of tablet do you use and what tablets would you recommend? I've heard good things about Wacom Bamboo tablets, but beside that, my knowledge of graphic tablets is limited.
I've been using a Bamboo Capture since December 2013. That tablet has been discontinued though, so I would suggest picking an Intuos. This is what I'm talking about:

This replaced the Bamboo line of tablets last year. Nothing fancy about them, but I suggest picking up the cheapest model, which lacks the touch functionality.

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I got Undertale, Beginner's Guide, Minecraft: Story Mode, Terraria, and Cave Story+ gifted to me on Steam. I also got Xenoblade Chronicles X, Rayman Legends, Thing Explainer by Randall Munroe, and some headphones.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I've been using a Bamboo Capture since December 2013. That tablet has been discontinued though, so I would suggest picking an Intuos. This is what I'm talking about:

This replaced the Bamboo line of tablets last year. Nothing fancy about them, but I suggest picking up the cheapest model, which lacks the touch functionality.
What software would you recommend for digital art?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I got a case for my ipad, the movie Grand Budapest Hotel, a hard hat(inside joke) and some gift cards.

Edit: I also got a yarn yoshi amiibo

Last edited:

-Mercy

Smash Apprentice
This is truly amazing. Whoever made this sure took a while to make it. :v

Being selfish is a step closer to world domination.
This picture is amazing. I know almost every single character/series in there. Although, is Ace Attorney there? I feel like it must be, but I can't for the life of me find Mr. Wright.

I'd be kind of surprised if he isn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom